Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Marvel Gods - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Gods (409 Views)

The 11 Times Marvel's "Black Panther" Depicted African Culture Perfectly / MARVEL&DC WHATSAPP GROUP / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marvel Gods by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
I was at my friend house earlier were we were discussing about marvel vs DC I am for marvel

in the discussing he said to me that" marvel has no god" what the Bleep!!!. it have been discover the many for you those not know that marvel have Gods so let me tell you all of them

1:Thor

Thor is the Asgardian God of Thunder, and the son of the All-Father of Asgard Odin and the Elder Earth-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of Asgard and Midgard (Earth), Thor is arguably the greatest defender of both worlds. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir, which can only be lifted by those who are worthy, Thor is the mightiest warrior in all of Asgard. A staunch ally for good and one of the strongest beings on Earth, Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.
www.spbranede..com

(1) (Reply)

TV Commercial For Get Famed Season1 is HERE!! / MCM Medium Stark Six Odeon Studs Backpack In Light Pink / Bbnaija: What I Did For Money Before Joining Big Brother – Mercy Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.