Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ministry Denies Sponsoring Students To China - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ministry Denies Sponsoring Students To China (6843 Views)

Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Education Ministry Denies Scrapping Of Post-utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ministry Denies Sponsoring Students To China by Abraham1997(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2018
is there anything bad in sponsoring students to study outside? why is this administration so childish in all their ways? i pray that God who created heaven and earth will never allow such administration to rule Nigeria again, Amen!!!
Re: Ministry Denies Sponsoring Students To China by Omooba77: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Abraham1997:
is there anything bad in sponsoring students to study outside? why is this administration so childish in all their ways? i pray that God who created heaven and earth will never allow such administration to rule Nigeria again, Amen!!!

Norhing is wrong, it is because it not following due process that is the reason for disclaimer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara SPAT/DIRECT ENTRY Admission Form 2014/2015 / Do You Know That You Can Get A Loan To Study In The United States Of America? / See The Ridiculous School Advert I Saw Yesterday Evening At Akure (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.