Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

World Cup 2018: Ronaldo Finally Explains His New Goatee Look - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: Ronaldo Finally Explains His New Goatee Look (410 Views)

Goodbye Ronaldo!!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Kisses Goodbye To Man Utd / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. / Portugal Star Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Reason For New "Goatee" Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: Ronaldo Finally Explains His New Goatee Look by 14Ebiscoo: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2018
Real Madrid superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo has explained his new look in the World Cup Group B second match against Morocco on Wednesday.

The 33-year-old netted a stunning hat-trick in their opening game to draw 3-3 with Spain before scoring the only goal in a narrow win over Morocco.

Fans have been quick to speculate on his facial hair with the forward spotting a goatee.

Many think that he is referring to himself as ‘the GOAT’ (greatest player of all time) due to the fact he normally takes to the field clean shaven.)

After scoring against Spain, he even celebrated by stroking his beard and that led to speculation he could have been taunting his rival Lionel Messi.

But the player has cleared everything up – revealing it was all a joke with team-mate Ricardo Quaresma.

“This goatee? It’s a joke I had with [Ricardo] Quaresma,” Ronaldo told Sports Illustrated.

“We were in the sauna [before Friday’s match against Spain] and I started to shave and I left the goatee – I said if I score tomorrow I would leave it for the rest of the tournament.

“And it gave me luck, I scored that game, I scored this one, so it stays.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/world-cup-2018-ronaldo-finally-explains.html

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Mess: Stranded Nigerians In Russia Duped By Sleep Outside Embassy / Craziest Pitch Invaders And Funny Field Moments / Photos: F.C Cola Football Academy Make History, Win Morocco International Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.