Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing (10029 Views)

Could It Be My 3 Years Old Son Is Seeing His Guardian Angel! / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / What Is Chi And Who Is Your Chi -spirit Guide/guardian Angel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2018
[6/18, 14:03] James Ezenwa Lagos: Last night I had a dream where I was served with food and drink and I ate to stupor, I woke up with an heavy stomach. I tried ose Oji cleansing and prayers. Is that enough?

[6/19, 07:34] Odogwuakataaka: Is not enough!
[6/19, 07:36] Odogwuakataaka: Meanwhile I have to state this clear. Light house of wisdom you must understand is not a forum where people report dreams and problems to get help. Light house of wisdom is far beyond a complainant office (where people lodge reports)
[6/19, 07:38] Odogwuakataaka: We are here for your good. I keep saying and repeating, @ light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, we don't give you fish so that you eat to become hungry perhaps ask for more. Instead, @light house of wisdom, we teach you how to fish so that you leave to eat fishes all the days of your life as a fisherman
[6/19, 07:38] Odogwuakataaka: This information ofeke (fool) found confusing. While, because the gods have denied the wicked knowledge and will not allow them to understand
[6/19, 07:39] Odogwuakataaka: This is why some of you thought GM have enough time responding questions.
[6/19, 07:40] Odogwuakataaka: Perhaps, it's a routine here. Anyway, I can't deny that but what I have to tell you is this. Never take any opportunity for granted! There's time for everything!!
[6/19, 07:41] Odogwuakataaka: Now is time for me to always be online and teach you upon angels guide. Let no one call it a tradition. Because it's not!
[6/19, 07:42] Odogwuakataaka: One thing is sure, nothing last forever, so, now you are here, make good use of your presence to benefit yourself and work yourself to success. This is why we are here
[6/19, 07:43] Odogwuakataaka: Dreams and eating in the dreams. Dreams and drinking in the dreams we have talked so many times. It's not good for human to eat and drink in the dream
[6/19, 07:44] Odogwuakataaka: Through food and drinks in the dream, we get poisoned. Our destiny got attacked by the enemies. Through food and drinks in the dreams, we get yoked by the enemy and have to be bond.
[6/19, 07:44] Odogwuakataaka: Now let me tell you something you don't know about food in the dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2018
[6/19, 07:45] Odogwuakataaka: Because, most times, when you hear about poison, you think it's only when someone offer you food or drinks in real life that you are exposed to food poison and can be poisoned
[6/19, 07:47] Odogwuakataaka: It's only ofeke that think that way. The world where you are is more spiritual than physical. Why we ask you to get spiritual knowledge. But when we talk, ofeke (fool) won't understand
[6/19, 07:48] Odogwuakataaka: Some of you go ahead refusing from going back home believing with that method, they can easily escape witchcraft
[6/19, 07:48] Odogwuakataaka: It's not true!
[6/19, 07:49] Odogwuakataaka: A witch or wizard does not operate physically but spiritually. Know this!
[6/19, 07:50] Odogwuakataaka: When you are under a witch watch, what does she do. She find every possible means to perfect her mission so it's for a wizard
[6/19, 07:51] Odogwuakataaka: When this is been done. What do they do, they engage your spirit guard (chi gi) on a consultation.
[6/19, 07:52] Odogwuakataaka: Through ignorant, some persons have made their chi inactive.
How?
[6/19, 07:52] Odogwuakataaka: When you can't hear your chi, it's impossible to obey your chi
[6/19, 07:53] Odogwuakataaka: Because you aren't spiritual active, lacking spiritual knowledge and practices. You must lost contact with your chi
[6/19, 07:54] Odogwuakataaka: This is why our people would say, onye buru Chi ya uzo, ogbagbue onwe ya na oso --when you refused to know what you should know, you indirectly incapacitate your chi

[6/19, 07:54] Princess Auchi: Sorry GM who's chi to us ,I don't understand the word

[6/19, 07:54] Odogwuakataaka: Your guardian angel

[6/19, 07:55] Princess Auchi: Okay, thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2018
[6/19, 07:58] Odogwuakataaka: Upon this spiritual consult, your chi will accept for the prosecution by the enemy. Agree for their evil schemes. At this point, they go on consulting further to know best possible to deliver their course. If they find out you are a glutton. They prepare your favorite which you can't deny even when you are not hungry.
[6/19, 07:58] Odogwuakataaka: This is first step!
[6/19, 08:00] Odogwuakataaka: Second step, they have to find a location which help their mission. This is while in most cases you find out that people eat in different locations in the dreams. The location is another point for consideration. Its very important. All these are point of consideration for effectiveness
[6/19, 08:00] Odogwuakataaka: After this step, next point is person
[6/19, 08:01] Odogwuakataaka: Who will help the services. This is another important factor to be considered. At this point, what do they do?
[6/19, 08:03] Odogwuakataaka: They make use of a familiar face. It could be your beloved mother or friend. It could be your sister of neighbor. Understand, it's not the face or the person who poisoned you truly but a subject for a mission. This is why it's wrong to point fingers at someone because of event in the dreams. Witchcraft operate using sound knowledge.
[6/19, 08:03] Odogwuakataaka: They have to be perfect in selection to help perfection. This is spiritual practices, it's all about knowledge. Wisdom!
[6/19, 08:04] Odogwuakataaka: No witch or wizard can operate without knowledge
[6/19, 08:05] Odogwuakataaka: Now you ate, woke up to find out the food you have eaten in the dreams is disturbing your body
[6/19, 08:05] Odogwuakataaka: Sometimes, it causes pain in the abdomen. Sometimes, it causes you fever and other awkward movements in the body
[6/19, 08:06] Odogwuakataaka: Sometimes you wake up to find out you are sick as a result of food in the dream
[6/19, 08:06] Odogwuakataaka: It's poison!
[6/19, 08:06] Odogwuakataaka: At that point what do you do?

1 Like

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2018
[6/19, 08:08] Odogwuakataaka: Egg is a very important ritual material you must have at home frequently.
[6/19, 08:10] Odogwuakataaka: When you wake up! Get a small red oil (palm oil), apply on your left palm, add little salt and mix together.
[6/19, 08:11] Odogwuakataaka: Get one egg (native egg) and turn right round-about the body and make sure the egg body touches the mixture.
[6/19, 08:13] Odogwuakataaka: Avoid dropping on the ground while you wipe your oil palm with a rag. Hold the ritual egg with your right palm and bring closer to your mouth (do not allow it to touch on your lips
[6/19, 08:13] Odogwuakataaka: Egbugbere onu
[6/19, 08:21] Odogwuakataaka: Say, oil and salt aren't enemies. So I am with my world. I have wronged none, caused no harm to anyone. Even when I have done that knowingly or unknowingly, I ask for forgiveness. I seek for peace and peace I must have. When rain fall from heaven to earth, it's for good so it's when oil and salt are seen in the body of an egg. Whatever food or drink I have eaten or taken knowingly or unknowingly in the dream causing disturbances, illness to my body. I hereby vomit it out (as you say this, keep acting as if you are vomiting something. Do it seven times.)
[6/19, 08:26] Odogwuakataaka: When you do, at seven: say it's not yet enough! Amaka mmiri ezona, ala ga-ama (no matter how the rain fall, the earth must know). Bring the egg and draw on your throat. Down from your Adams apple towards mouth/jaw. In each practice, do as if you are vomiting something. Do this seven times. In each practice, say, nri mmuo nri amosu, ogbugbo ogbugbo (spirit poison, witchcraft poison, I vomit you all)
[6/19, 08:30] Odogwuakataaka: After the the seven, touch the egg all over your body and keep saying, okpomoku diri ala bu maka na mmiri ezobeghi, mmiri zochaa gbachaa, ala ajuo oyi... The heat as seen on earth is because it has not rained yet, now it has rained, let the earth get cool. (while saying this, make sure you are touching the ritual egg all over your body more especially the affected areas of the body where you feel the pains of disturbances)
[6/19, 08:31] Odogwuakataaka: After the practices, turn four times above your head anticlockwise and break the egg inside dust bin or dirty place.

[6/19, 08:32] Ikechukwu Enugu: Thank you for this GM.
What if the egg mistakenly touches your lips?

[6/19, 08:32] Odogwuakataaka: You have to break the ritual egg using left hand
[6/19, 08:34] Odogwuakataaka: Now, if you can get bitter leaf, get four pieces and wash with salt. Put inside a plate, add a little water and squeeze and drink!

((((((([6/19, 08:32] Ikechukwu Enugu: Thank you for this GM.
What if the egg mistakenly touches your lips?))))))

[6/19, 08:36] Odogwuakataaka: This is ritual, when you are asked for a caution, take caution.
Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2018
[6/19, 13:29] ‪Mmetu : Chi (guardian angel) are assign to guard us..is so annoying why they will allow wicked to prevail by answering calls from an enemy all in the name of individual been weak or neglecting them.
Is so annoying i swear! They dnt even have pitty or consider haba
[6/19, 13:30] ‪Mmetu : For an enemy to invoke them..the best thing is if enemy invoke them they should reply with thunder or befitting hot slap
[6/19, 13:30] ‪Mmetu : Mtshwww so had it been many of us are not in this platform hmmm...then i dnt argue chi dnt exist,nothing like chi!
[6/19, 13:32] ‪Mmetu : Then i do argue chi dnt exist*

[6/19, 14:09] Odogwuakataaka: Ana ewere mmuo Iwe? Do you get annoyed for the spirits?
[6/19, 14:11] Odogwuakataaka: These are your guardian. Even when you have a human guardian you are expected to take care of your human guardian what more the spirit guardian
[6/19, 14:12] Odogwuakataaka: A security officer who is authorized to carry gun and sophisticated weapons to watch over you, you must be careful to watch over him too. Knowing when he is angry, hungry and weak
[6/19, 14:14] Odogwuakataaka: When you care for him, he care for you in reverse. When you starve him, deny him food and enjoyment, become adamant to his request: what do you expect him to do when your enemies set in?
[6/19, 14:15] Odogwuakataaka: Knowing you have no regards for him. Knowing you have no respect for him. He will permit robbers to rob you by keeping down the gun when he should raise it up

[6/19, 14:16] Princess Auchi: Gm sir what will we do for our chi should stop taking bribe from our enemies to warm us

[6/19, 14:16] Odogwuakataaka: He will permit oppressors to intimidate you knowing you are a wicked master perhaps with that, you may seek to know him
[6/19, 14:17] Odogwuakataaka: This is what happened between human and spirits guard.
[6/19, 14:17] Odogwuakataaka: They permit your adversaries to persecute and suffer you when you don't recognize them
[6/19, 14:18] Odogwuakataaka: This is why you are called to know your chi and be in good terms with your chi
[6/19, 14:18] Odogwuakataaka: Chi Onye anaghi adi na izu egbu dike bu dike mara Chi ya
[6/19, 14:19] Odogwuakataaka: Igbo Amaka!

(((((([6/19, 13:30] ‪Mmetu : For an enemy to invoke them..the best thing is if enemy invoke them they should reply with thunder or befitting hot slap))))))))

[6/19, 14:20] Odogwuakataaka: You talk more like a child! Onye kwuo okwu amara afo ndu ya.

(((((((6/19, 13:30] ‪Mmetu : Mtshwww so had it been many of us are not in this platform hmmm...then i dnt argue chi dnt exist,nothing like chi!
[6/19, 13:32] ‪Mmetu : Then i do argue chi dnt exist*)))))))

[6/19, 14:21] Odogwuakataaka: This is why we are here @Light house of wisdom
[6/19, 14:22] Odogwuakataaka: When I said this is why we are here, I mean it's the reason we are here!
[6/19, 14:22] Odogwuakataaka: We are here to let you know the unknown. To let you know the truth as. Regards humanity.
[6/19, 14:23] Odogwuakataaka: Telling you the things which you ought to know and must know to make a different man. To become the person you were meant to be

[6/19, 14:24] ‪Mark : Please sir,how do i know and summon my Guardian angel
And also how do i make him happy always

[6/19, 14:24] Odogwuakataaka: Without knowing what you should know, you can't do what you should do. When we were born, our birth was for a reason. The reason is while we have individual chi. Chi abughi otu!
[6/19, 14:24] Odogwuakataaka: Your chi is not my chi
[6/19, 14:25] Odogwuakataaka: My chi is not your chi
[6/19, 14:25] Odogwuakataaka: It's our chi that helps our earthly mission
[6/19, 14:26] Odogwuakataaka: Na I ga-adi ndu bu Chi gi. Your life is possible is your chi. Your death is possible is your chi. Whatever that happens to you today, it's your chi that shall give account if it tomorrow
[6/19, 14:28] Odogwuakataaka: This is why your chi is always with you in good and bad times. Without you, he/she doesn't have any other assignment. Your chi was assigned to you before you were born and was there the day you were born and shall be with you until you die
[6/19, 14:29] Odogwuakataaka: Knowing this asked you for knowledge. Knowledge of what to be done so that this force with special mission upon you get you the best
[6/19, 14:29] Odogwuakataaka: When you pray, it's your chi (the spirit) which takes your prayer to the realms of spirit
[6/19, 14:30] Odogwuakataaka: When you are been consulted in the realms, it's the Chi that attend the meeting and have to stand for you
[6/19, 14:31] Odogwuakataaka: Knowing this calls for knowledge and practices. With knowledge, you get to understand your chi with practices you reinforce your chi
[6/19, 14:33] Odogwuakataaka: Spirit is spirit, human is human. As you feed your stomach so that you have energy for physical work, so you feed your chi so you have energy for spiritual assignments
[6/19, 14:33] Odogwuakataaka: Least your chi become so weak and easily manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
6/19, 14:34] ‪Mark : Please sir how do i do that
How do i know my chi
And how do i summon him
How do I keep him happy

[6/19, 14:34] Odogwuakataaka: When you make your chi so weak, you become weak in spirit. It's then you have series of attack in the dream
[6/19, 14:34] Odogwuakataaka: Why do you experience the attacks, because your chi have been defeated by your enemies
[6/19, 14:36] Odogwuakataaka: He is now lieing weak and have to give chance for enemies to oppress you. As an individual, you have to see the oppression in the dream been an event as happened in the realms of spirits

[6/19, 14:36] ‪Mmetu : Very good reply from u sir..thanks
[6/19, 14:36] ‪Mmetu : But sir is it possible for one to know how he or her chi looks like even if the chi didn't request to be known...
As in to know if the chi is male or female,young or old.
Curious sha just want to know if its possible

[6/19, 14:37] Odogwuakataaka: For further confirmation that these are real and not play, you have some dreams only to wake up and see it happen in no distant time
[6/19, 14:37] Odogwuakataaka: When you see all these happenings, know you are the cause. Ignorant is the reason you allowed it all to happen
[6/19, 14:38] Odogwuakataaka: Now, how to make your chi to always be by your side is not any other way if not to recognize your chi through spiritual practices
[6/19, 14:40] Odogwuakataaka: Without food, flesh get weak through lost of energy so it's, without blood, spirit becomes weak and loss energy for work
[6/19, 14:41] Odogwuakataaka: It's at this point you see people manipulate your chi. Understand a child whose parents always starve eat food in the table of household enemies
[6/19, 14:42] Odogwuakataaka: When you are hungry, you can't resist aroma from neighbors kitchen and bread on the table of an enemy.
[6/19, 14:43] Odogwuakataaka: So your chi can't refuse to answer when an enemy called him in a slaughter of ram or goat when you had never offered him a fowl

1 Like

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
6/19, 14:44] Odogwuakataaka: But when you pray your chi with an egg, he will be happy and work towards helping you get a fowl knowing that he who give him egg when he has nothing will give him fowl when he has something
[6/19, 14:45] Odogwuakataaka: At this point, you engage your chi on an assignment
[6/19, 14:45] Odogwuakataaka: Knowledge that makes a difference
[6/19, 14:45] Odogwuakataaka: We tell you the truth day and night
[6/19, 14:45] Odogwuakataaka: The truth you know shall set you free
[6/19, 14:46] Odogwuakataaka: Don't be deceived and never mock wisdom. A fool suffers himself thinking he is doing someone else
[6/19, 14:46] Odogwuakataaka: Until you become wise, you won't know there are losses in foolishness
[6/19, 14:47] Odogwuakataaka: A wise man is he who knows himself not he who knows others better
[6/19, 14:47] Odogwuakataaka: Get knowledge, in all your get, get understanding : wisdom is the principle thing
[6/19, 14:48] Odogwuakataaka: When you suffer, blame yourself before you turn to blame others for you can't get to suffer unless you first invite sufferness
[6/19, 14:48] Odogwuakataaka: No one can do you good you denied yourself
[6/19, 14:49] Odogwuakataaka: That which you think is hard to get is easier only when you have knowledge and understanding
[6/19, 14:49] Odogwuakataaka: Without wisdom, everything seems impossible
[6/19, 14:49] Odogwuakataaka: With wisdom, everything becomes possible because nothing is impossible
[6/19, 14:49] Odogwuakataaka: More light to our paths
[6/19, 14:49] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
gr

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 2:58am On Jun 22, 2018
[6/19, 18:28] Odogwuakataaka: Bribe is not the right language to define the actions. It's just you knowing what you should know and do what you should do. Get more spiritual as a human being. Get spiritual connect and see your chi been with you always. When this happens, you get more spiritual information from your chi. Sometimes he speaks through someone. When you get the information, you understand without further interpretation that you need to act using the information. When you do, you see results making you happy.
[6/19, 18:29] Odogwuakataaka: Sometimes your chi talks to you in the dreams. When you wake up from sleep, you work towards the dreams.
[6/19, 18:29] Odogwuakataaka: Sometimes your chi talks to you through sounds and through visions
[6/19, 18:30] Odogwuakataaka: These are ways by which your get to talk and pass information to you when you might have built the connection.
[6/19, 18:31] Odogwuakataaka: Your responses and activeness in spiritual related matters makes your chi feel at home
[6/19, 18:31] Odogwuakataaka: And let me cheap something further
[6/19, 18:33] Odogwuakataaka: Being good or bad is just human judgment and matter of conscience. When you are in union with your chi, you find out that spirit is capable of doing anything just to make you happy and to serve you better
[6/19, 18:34] Odogwuakataaka: It's then you make affirmations with kolanut, it works like magic
[6/19, 18:35] Odogwuakataaka: It's then you make affirmations with a tip of sand on your palm, the whole town will set ablaze. Why? Because Chi abughi otu! Our chi are not same and never share same spiritual positions
[6/19, 18:36] Odogwuakataaka: Some have violate Chi. Having such spirits make the person a lion
[6/19, 18:36] Odogwuakataaka: You don't cross his path unless you want people to attend your funeral
[6/19, 18:37] Odogwuakataaka: It's such Chi that witches sees in person and go after him or her
[6/19, 18:38] Odogwuakataaka: Knowing with the present of your chi on their midst, they can pull down mountain
[6/19, 18:38] Odogwuakataaka: When you ignorantly joined them, you become a vessel of destruction
[6/19, 18:39] Odogwuakataaka: Not knowing they are using that in you while you assume they made you who you are
[6/19, 18:39] Odogwuakataaka: Some chi has awele more than others
[6/19, 18:39] Odogwuakataaka: They make their owner prosperous in whatever he lays his hands
[6/19, 18:39] Odogwuakataaka: He stars in everything he does.
[6/19, 18:41] Odogwuakataaka: Some chi are more psychic. They are good in predictions. They have powers to see things to come.
[6/19, 18:41] Odogwuakataaka: These are things you get to find out when you build your spiritual energy
[6/19, 18:42] Odogwuakataaka: While you are called to be wise. Have spiritual information to become the man and woman you were born to be
[6/19, 18:42] Odogwuakataaka: Let your destiny manifest and stop suffering yourself thinking you are doing someone else
[6/19, 18:42] Odogwuakataaka: You aren't doing someone. Get to know the truth
[6/19, 18:43] Odogwuakataaka: The truth you know shall set you free. Free frok mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2018
lu

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2018
gt

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
gy

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
nk

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
The reason why you need to stop bad mouthing men of God because if they release their throng of Angels on you, you are a gonner!
Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 6:27am On Jun 23, 2018
i

Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by CAPSLOCKED: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2018

IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD, PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING.
Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by bunbit23: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2018
.n
Re: Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing by Chibuike94(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
bunbit23:
.n
know your chi very very important

(1) (Reply)

Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? / What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? / What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Pharisee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.