Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) (27466 Views)

LASG Bans Articulated Trucks From Ojuelegba & Dorman Long Bridges / LASTMA Was Pursuing The Trailer That Killed 15 Schoolchildren In Lagos / Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by autojosh: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2018
On Tuesday, this week, a container truck fell from the top of Ojuelegba Bridge and landed on a bus (Danfo) and some people.

The incident left two people dead.

Autojosh.com was at the scene of the accident to capture the vehicle wreckage left by the fallen tanker.

https://autojosh.com/see-the-danfo-wreckage-from-the-trailer-that-fell-from-ojuelegba-bridge-see-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by autojosh: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2018

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2018
I blame the danfo driver for this. Why drive slowly under a bridge where trucks and trailers ply regularly? Knowing fully well that death can come from above at any given time. Its just like being in a war, fighter jets are roaring above and you're out on an open field . What do you think will happen?

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by remi1444: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Human negligence kills faster than natural causes, the fault that caused this wreckage and death could have been averted by 40% if the driver of the container did checking before embarking on the trip, even our assiduous FRSC officers are too busy to checkmate this trucks.
Most times, i do not blame them, when people apply for jobs to scale out of the grip of unemployment, this is what we get, most of these officers who's job are to check wont do that basically because they are not passionate and zeal driven about what they do. Until a MASSCOM graduate works in his field of study, a Lawyer his, a Historian his, this lazy and menacing attitude shall continue to reign.

8 Likes

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Ok
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by lawsbanks: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2018
.when will we learn in naija. Still saw another unattached container this morning
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by coalcoal1(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2018
sad
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by lawsbanks: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
I blame the danfo driver for this. Why drive slowly under a bridge where trucks and trailers ply regularly? Knowing fully well that death can come from above at any given time. Its just like being in a war, fighter jets are roaring above and you're out on an open field . What do you think will happen?

With this your post. Im sure you have not been in lagos traffic before. You will probably tell your driver to jump over other vehicles in front.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Giddymoney(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
The Second to comment thinks he's in facebook
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
rip to the dead.
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by ladyF(f): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Seriously? shocked

So you're implying that if there is traffic on the bridge, cars passing under the bridge should stop and wait so a trailer doesn't fall on them?

Clap for yourself. grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by omocalabar(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Auto Josh can we chat please.. pm me pls
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by adekhingz(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Nwamaikpe wannabe. Please do science a favour and let your brain be harvested while still alive for the study of stupidity among humans.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Quoran: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
This should not happen in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos. This is very sad indeed!
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by pol23: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Chai.
Until Tinubu’s sister died on the bridge nothing will be done.
I wrote Lagos state government during Fashola’s Administration,telling them about the state of Jibowu flyover (the next bridge after Ojuelegba)The bridge is vigorously shaking,I noticed the I had flat tyre on it...I felt it was going to collapse that very day...lucky me...Not a single reply from LASG neither do they do anything about it...It’s funny people has always complained about a disaster waiting to happen...but niaja na Jungle...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by bamoski4real: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2018
What is wizkids picture doing under the bridge?
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Just shut up and u think yuu just make sense, so it right for a trailer to fall, had it been he was speeding una go talk smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by kingemek(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

You don drive once
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by zombieHUNTER: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Are you okay upstairs?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by originalKsp(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2018
cry
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

which kynd analogy b this?

1 Like

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Donald3d(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2018
cry
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by Mekanus(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Are you really this stupid?

3 Likes

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by dermmy(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

The effects of video game, need for speed and road rash etc. Na video game u call this one?

1 Like

Re: The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) by omooba969(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Almost like convertible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State / Should I Invest In Nigeria Or Wait Until I Get A Permanent Stay In Abroad? / Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.