Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

How Can I Surpass Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Surpass Nairaland (560 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Surpass Nairaland by Temian1: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2018
These questions has been on my mind since last year I was thinking if I could surpass Nairaland
Nairaland is just a forum combined with different niches no uniqueness about and it's topping but nowaday Nairaland is getting so boring that's I don't even wanna read threads again

But here is my question can you tell me a way or what's features I can add to my website to beat Nairaland
Re: How Can I Surpass Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
You can't surpass Nairaland if you are here asking us how you can surpass it. if i knew how to surpass Nairaland, why will i tell you rather than do it myself.

Your focus should be on how to create an idea of note rather than how to surpass a particular business. You should aim to create value and not to surpass anyone.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Surpass Nairaland by ifywise(f): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is similar to asking how Nigeria will win the world cup
Re: How Can I Surpass Nairaland by SirLakes: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: How Can I Surpass Nairaland by SirLakes: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sorry is your case

You'll grow white hair trying to figure it out and still won't happen.

So far it's Naija... nL leads n others follow

Do ya own shîît n be happy......
Re: How Can I Surpass Nairaland by Temian1: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Afam4eva:
You can't surpass Nairaland if you are here asking us how you can surpass it. if i knew how to surpass Nairaland, why will i tell you rather than do it myself.

Your focus should be on how to create an idea of note rather than how to surpass a particular business. You should aim to create value and not to surpass anyone.
creating a value
Re: How Can I Surpass Nairaland by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nairaland was created before blogging became a source of income to Nigerian youth most of the top biz was created before the world open eyes to them

What's I'm saying is find something new that will wow your people and they will follow you �

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Surpass Nairaland by mcqwerty(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
There are a thousand ways to surpass any competition. If you can only be creative enough. Sadly, thinking is one of the hardest thing to do.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Surpass Nairaland by okwabayi(m): 3:36am On Jun 22, 2018
If I could post it 'somebody' will quickly delete it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Surpass Nairaland by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 22, 2018
Karahubs:
Nairaland was created before blogging became a source of income to Nigerian youth most of the top biz was created before the world open eyes to them

What's I'm saying is find something new that will wow your people and they will follow you �
Exactly sir. You know most people are scared of taking action on an idea especially when it has a huge potential with little/no competition. I proposed an idea on some income opportunities here on Nairaland (check my signatinature) but most won't take action until it becomes common and then lose the opportunity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blog / How To Start Blogging / I Need Help With Facebook Ads For Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.