Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Start Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start Blogging (561 Views)

I Want To Start Blogging (how Much Do I Needed) ??? / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / [FREE DOWNLOAD] Best E-book On How To Start Blogging For Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Blogging by akeemaster: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
You want to start blogging. Wow, I’m so thrill you are here. In this article I’m going to share with you the right steps to start blogging without any technical experience. But you need to read this article in full.

The Five Steps to Start a Blog

1. Niche (what to blog about)
2. Blogging Platform
3. Domain name & Hosting
4. Design & Optimizing
5. Publish Contents

Don’t hang on, by finding those steps strange. I will walk you through them right away.

What's a Blog
A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page.

WHY BLOGGING?

The “Why” has numerous reasons. Here are some of the most popular.

Make Money. Many bloggers are making lifetime income with blog. It’s hard or not that complicated. But that’s determined by the type of niche you choose.

Boost Business. Blogging is a great opportunity for a small or large companies the ability to reach millions of people at ease and little in cost.

Write Personal Niches. You can use blogs to write and share your personal stories, and can also build a community.

If you don’t find your way, stay focus and keep reading.

STEP 1: NICHE (WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT)

blogging niche researchIndividuals might find it difficult to choose their niche, but for Business, or organization, you just need your services or products your rendering to start a blog.

Niches might deeper by people’s perspectives, but here are the basics

Hobby. Blog about what you love doing. Doing what you enjoy would lead to creating high quality contents, so readers will like your blog too.
Blog about something Detailed. Another effective way to pick a niche is blogging detailed topics. Something that has many branches. Example is marketing. Learn how to write detailed content.
Evergreen Niche: choose an unforgettable niche, like food & recipes, fitness etc. This are the things that don’t get old and few people write about them.

Sometimes you might think millions of people are writing about that niche. Well don’t feel bad, find something new and write about it.

STEP 2: BLOGGING PLATFORMS
blogging platforms

To start a blog, you need a blogging platform to use. They are many platforms for blogging. Few are Wordpress, Blogger, Squarespace, Wix and Weebly.

But I recommend Wordpress.

STEP 3: DOMAIN & HOSTING

domain hosting

Blogging platforms don’t publish your blog in the internet. To do that needs a server space, that’s a host. To get your article publish to internet when you have written them.

What host should you use?
For hosting I recommend Bluehost. Bluehost is the best hosting server so far.

STEP 3: DESIGN YOUR BLOG
best blog design

Every blogging platform has some themes, you need to install some Plugins to set your site, and make it look good.

You can use any theme for start up later you might change.

Designing blog is very important, whether you are blogging to earn or some other purposes. You need attractive designs for your blog.

Your blog also needs to be super fast. When its not, people are going yo leave your site, and search engines hate that.

Your blog will be ranked lower in the first place, and you will not be able to earn something.

STEP 4: PUBLISH CONTENTS
high quality content

Your blog is not fully set until you start publishing contents; find something informative to write about. Learn how to create high quality contents.

Get full article @ https://all2blogging..com/2018/11/how-to-start-a-blog.html

Was this post helpful? If so please would you mind sharing it with others who might appreciate? Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Start Blogging by brainiac007: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
akeemaster:

You want to start blogging. Wow, I’m so thrill you are here. In this article I’m going to share with you the right steps to start blogging without any technical experience. But you need to read this article in full.

2. Blogging Platform
3. Domain name & Hosting
4. Design & Optimizing
5. Publish Contents

Don’t hang on, by finding those steps strange. I will walk you through them right away.

What's a Blog
A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page.

WHY BLOGGING?

Make Money. Many bloggers are making lifetime income with blog. It’s hard or not that complicated. But that’s determined by the type of niche you choose.

Boost Business. Blogging is a great opportunity for a small or large companies the ability to reach millions of people at ease and little in cost.

Write Personal Niches. You can use blogs to write and share your personal stories, and can also build a community.

blogging niche researchIndividuals might find it difficult to choose their niche, but for Business, or organization, you just need your services or products your rendering to start a blog.

Hobby. Blog about what you love doing. Doing what you enjoy would lead to creating high quality contents, so readers will like your blog too.
Blog about something Detailed. Another effective way to pick a niche is blogging detailed topics. Something that has many branches. Example is marketing. Learn how to write detailed content.
Evergreen Niche: choose an unforgettable niche, like food & recipes, fitness etc. This are the things that don’t get old and few people write about them.

Sometimes you might think millions of people are writing about that niche. Well don’t feel bad, find something new and write about it.

blogging platforms

To start a blog, you need a blogging platform to use. They are many platforms for blogging. Few are Wordpress, Blogger, Squarespace, Wix and Weebly.

domain hosting

Blogging platforms don’t publish your blog in the internet. To do that needs a server space, that’s a host. To get your article publish to internet when you have written them.

best blog design

Every blogging platform has some themes, you need to install some Plugins to set your site, and make it look good.

Designing blog is very important, whether you are blogging to earn or some other purposes. You need attractive designs for your blog.

Your blog also needs to be super fast. When its not, people are going yo leave your site, and search engines hate that.

Your blog will be ranked lower in the first place, and you will not be able to earn something.

high quality content

Your blog is not fully set until you start publishing contents; find something informative to write about. Learn how to create high quality contents.

Was this post helpful? If so please would you mind sharing it with others who might appreciate? Thanks.

Hello. Please how much does it currently cost to buy a domain and host a website. Thanks
Re: How To Start Blogging by Bloggingscope: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
brainiac007:

Hello. Please how much does it currently cost to buy a domain and host a website. Thanks

You can check out https://www.bloggingscope.com/how-to-start-blogging-and-make-money/, you will see the price and how to start there but let me just answer you briefly.

It will cost you around 12k to start a blog that won't go off when you get enough traffic. .com is 3k the last time i checked and that is why i recommend that you go for qservers as they are the hosting company i use and recommend.

The price excludes important tools like premium themes and plugins and you will have to design the blog yourself
Re: How To Start Blogging by brainiac007: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bloggingscope:

You can check out https://www.bloggingscope.com/how-to-start-blogging-and-make-money/, you will see the price and how to start there but let me just answer you briefly.

It will cost you around 12k to start a blog that won't go off when you get enough traffic. .com is 3k the last time i checked and that is why i recommend that you go for qservers as they are the hosting company i use and recommend.

The price excludes important tools like premium themes and plugins and you will have to design the blog yourself

Thank you!
Re: How To Start Blogging by teckfly: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
While starting your blog it is recommended to choose a perfect hosting company, I would recommend to use Hostgator hosting you might get some discount from the coupon given here on this site https://hostgatorcouponcode.net/
akeemaster:

2. Blogging Platform
3. Domain name & Hosting
4. Design & Optimizing
5. Publish Contents

What's a Blog

WHY BLOGGING?

blogging platforms

domain hosting

best blog design

high quality content

(1) (Reply)

Help Thread For FOMO Publishers / Nigeria And UK Adsense Available / Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.