Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (37811 Views)

Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by DateMynd44(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Any guy who neglects to take care of his parents but spends more on his wife then such an animal is a big fool
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by Myself2(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
hisgrace090:
Something is wrong.

Yea something ain right here
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by DJInfluence: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
nsidible:
who still sabi this one
Where this one leave him brain? Rather than pay attention to the message you dey ask silly question. Anamu...
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by stevodot22(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WETIN KILL HER?
ASK GOOGLE!
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by Icon4s(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
MistadeRegal:
undecided Who are the Mamuzee twins?
I ask same here o

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
May our moms live long to reap the fruit of their labour o in Jesus name. Amen. May our children not tag us 'witch' after we have sacrificed, loved and catered for them. Amen

They should have visited the poor woman na. Even if it was to pray for her soul. sad

But on a lighter note, Daddy Showkey, wait first, how u want make them "call their mama " wen she dey coma? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
nsidible:
who still sabi this one
People like me ode
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by cyrus1992(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sexytemi:
The mamuzee twins sounds familiar but cant remember any of their songs or anything.

You probably cant remember any of their songs cos none of their song was worth remembering.
The twins were busy singing rubbish.
even a funeral procession song was way better than their songs put together.

2 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is the disadvantage of having male children. The always abandon the parents. Male children can be worthless
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by delishpot: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
femi4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CDZyv2HZN4

My first time of hearing this song. Thanks for sharing. I dont know them sha.
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by DonPikko: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
delishpot:

My first time of hearing this song. Thanks for sharing. I dont know them sha.
they sang kerewa
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by engrelvis(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
LagosismyHome:
some pastors have really destroyed families with fake vision

yes there might be witchcraft but in some cases the accused are innocent
nt in some cases but in most cases.many pastors v destroyed homes n marriages,made friends n brothers enemies for life.

2 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by leospruce(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Girlfriend: can I play games with ur phone??
Boyfriend : sure u can
Few mins later
Girlfriend: who is Joyce
Boyfriend : what level is that ?
�����
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by shibanbo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Abeg wetin daddy shokey talk I no get plenty data to play that thing.
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by delishpot: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
DonPikko:
they sang kerewa

I thought those were Zule-Zoo abi did they change name and appearance?

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by BabaDem(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Chieftaincy01:
shocked why are they wicked
maybe they are related to young john
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by oruma19: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Daddy Showkey isn't Known for Ranting!!

Something is wrong somewhere
shockey is right.
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by anigold(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Philpham:
This is the disadvantage of having male children. The always abandon the parents. Male children can be worthless
come and see comments.. grin grin grin chai. Woman beings hahahahahaha
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Uromigod:
Daddyshowkey calls out music duo, Mamuzee twins, for neglecting their mom till she died

Family matters are always delicate: too many private details involved

Certainly "pastors" have ruined many homes by preying on gullible minds.

However the fact still remains: the twins have a burial on their hands

Right now, they need all the support they can get...
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Philpham:

Not really, unlike a female child that is mostly responsible to her parents and immediate family, the man has to hustle take care of both families his and hers and also cater for the immediate family. But still not to check your mother is a grave mistake.
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by delishpot: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
People should learn to love God genuinely. this is why I don't like this vision thing. some people don't know how to handle what you tell and some pastors just lie to keep you coming back for more. The so called pastors want your money. If na by vision dem dey take get money I would be a very rich person by now with the very little blessing God has dashed me. May God help the people of this world. Prayer is your key no matter how person prophesy to you reach if you do not love God genuinely you will still lose it all. You either stand for God or hold satan tight. Do not fall ignorantly for the deception of those who mention oyinbo people and say they don't go to church yet they are rich. My dear most of them ( EspThe ones with worth and value) are deep into dark occultism or some freaky sects. Do not be deceived. Go on youtube and see how many of them are into witchcraft and dark magic. Una think say na only blacks dey hold religion for head? The ones that are awake have taken sides, those sleeping are being played like a game of chess. Do your best and leave the rest for God.

2 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by wink2015(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
The Mamuzee twins

Why did you both neglect your mama?

Few days ago an Igbo footballer based in Europe bought Porsche car for his mother in a token of love and appreciation for the good the mom did for him. I saw the presentation on nairaland.

Just recently it was posted on social media that Davido bought Porsche car for a girl by name Chioma that is just mere girlfriend.

If Davido an artist can appreciate a girl with a car that is mere girlfriend that he is yet to engaged fully as a wife. How much value is a mother?

Then how much these Mamuzee twins brother could have done to help their ailing mother who gave birth to them. imagine the stress a mother will go through in managing twins.

They have now reap public shame.

The Mamuzee twins should come out and give their own side of the story for neglecting ailing mummy leading to her death.

Nice one from ranting Daddy Showkey.

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by reinx(f): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
i just heard my neighbour singing i'm working in power,i'm working in oracle i leave my rice for favour,cos i know umuhia......shuuu naso shocked

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by RZArecta(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sexytemi:
The mamuzee twins sounds familiar but cant remember any of their songs or anything.
they never had any actual hit song, just upcoming artistes till their career faded away
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by ElSakina: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rest in peace ma.

God please give me kind children not just children; The ones that will be kind enough to pay attention to their mother and I in our evening time.
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by femi4: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
delishpot:

I thought those were Zule-Zoo abi did they change name and appearance?
Zule zoo is different from Mamuzee
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by anyaski4real(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sexytemi:
kids on nairaland
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by delishpot: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
femi4:
Zule zoo is different from Mamuzee

I know. I meant I thought Zule-Zoo sang kerewa?
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by femi4: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
delishpot:

I know. I meant I thought Zule-Zoo sang kerewa?
yes, they did
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by Sexytemi(f): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
anyaski4real:

kids on nairaland

Do you know my age?, so because i don't remember their songs means im a kid, please adult can you tell me one of their songs?

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by ladyF(f): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
I don't know how people can abandon the needs of their parents.

It's better for me to be poor and know that I can't do anything about it.
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her by MarieSucre(f): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
TDEMONEW:
Maybe is bcus of what their mum did when thr dad was not around. Children of the 90s can relate well to the quote

That's Zulezoo and they're not even related. One is Igala the other is Tiv.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron / Omah Lay, Tems, Four Others Remanded In Ugandan Prison / #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.