Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers (56299 Views)

Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by AlexReports(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2020
Mamuzee Twins Mark Birthday Today, Distribute Aides To Security Officials, Health Workers In Abuja

Famous gospel music duo, Anthonio Akpos Dixon and Andre Andos Dixon, otherwise called "Mamuzee Twins" popularly known for their artistic display of African attires in their music videos have distributed foods and drinks to officials of both the security and health industry, as they mark their birthday in Abuja.

The Ghana-born singing duo distributed the relief supports yesterday, as they shared stunning photos of themselves on social media with fans, friends, family and well wishers. Mamuzee Twins made the humanitarian gestures to health workers and security officials in Abuja to encourage them in roles they had played to manage the huge challenges which the nation is faced with today.

The security and health officials who benefited from the benevolence of the gospel-singing Artists had also appreciated the supportive gestures which they had shown and exhibited. They received the food stuffs and drinks and also prayed for more grace upon their age, as others wished them more successes and increase in their career.

They duo appreciated friends, fans, family member and others who made out time to send in goodwill messages, prayers, presents, as well as other exceptional gestures. They also thanked God for the grace of life and the countless successes they had achieved in recent times.

The Mamuzee Twins have remained quite exceptional and creatively outstanding in their music career over the years. Since the release of their debut singles in 1999, titled "Abi U nor Know say Jehovah na God" and "Bobo", which got them into limelight after it earned them The Black Pearl Award in South Africa, as best new act and most entertaining artistes in Africa, the duo has continue to record more significant successes.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3gwtqn7fbo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by AlexReports(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2020
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by EdoPrince93(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2020
Good gesture...Hopefully some yeyebrities in Nigeria will learn from this and not give audio promises... smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by EXLOVER(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2020
FTC for the first time in my history of nairaland with all my numerous accounts.

I dedicate it to my former prefect in school Dr Seun Osewa, my former Hod Prof Phil Backpool. My girlfriend Miss Helen Nelson.

My landlord might increase my rent after this lockdown, the rate he has been soaking garri in big bowl this past weeks is second to non

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by princeade86(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2020
Kudos to u guys and God will surely bless ur new age in Jesus mighty name.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by Betakeshi: 8:42pm On May 02, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by desoladearie(f): 8:42pm On May 02, 2020
Nice one. I can't even differentiate them undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by DanseMacabre(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2020
grin

Mamuzee Twins still dey alive grin grin

These guys been dey dance wella sha, but Zulezoo sabi pass dem.

If Indomie generation sabi dem mah die. undecided

I never talk finish sef see the person below me... grin

36 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by mdchikezie(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2020
I DONT KNOW THEM, DO YOU

I DO NOT THINK

31 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by bestijenkins94(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
Back in those days... Happy birthday to them shaa.
Contact me for your professional CCTV and Intercom PBX installation at very affordable rate.

3 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by obembet(f): 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
I can't date any of this guy... Mistake will happen one day...

13 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by Damseldammie(f): 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
Happy Born Day

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by Factfinder1(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
I don't know them

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by emeijeh(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
Factfinder1:
I don't know them
mdchikezie:
I DONT KNOW THEM, DO YOU

I DO NOT THINK
Hndrrxxx:
Wu are these Mamuzaas again : [url][/url][url][/url]

When I say INDO you say?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by Amieinu123(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
very kind gesture,May God bless their hustle
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by Davicjoe(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
Sure guys. See d security men as they grab d drinks like scavengers. Hunger and thirst don finish them under sun. I don't pity them at all because they are really making money on d road.
Mamuze twins, kudos to u guys.
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by Hamman1(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
Impressive cool cool cool
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by martineverest(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
and they couldn't give food to their late mother when she was Alive??

hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by timibare(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2020
This is d best time to do "sara" hunger dey ...to reject go hard

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by larry90500(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2020
Those are Lawma workers, not health workers. Such a good gesture anyways. I'm not discriminating here, just trying to call an attention, so guy, don't quote me!
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by asahnwaKC: 8:44pm On May 02, 2020
All these celebrities once they buy one carton of indomi...enter street..photograph will full everywhere undecided undecided........una do well....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by platido(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2020
God bless and replinesh more for them with this kind gesture

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by martineverest(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2020
obembet:
I can't date any of this guy... Mistake will happen one day...
they also married identical twins
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by BuhariNaWah: 8:45pm On May 02, 2020
emeijeh:

When I say INDO you say?

mie grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by EdoPrince93(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2020
emeijeh:

When I say INDO you say?

I see you bro
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by toluleke(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2020
This trend of giving and showing the whole world. I no just understand

10 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by emeijeh(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2020
Alex Don Cash out again ooooooo!!!
EdoPrince93:

I see you bro
Hailings my boss.
Howdy?
Please stay safe
Re: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers by jericco1(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife / JJC Skillz Celebrates His Daughter, Tamira Bello's 20th Birthday (Photos) / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.