Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer (5515 Views)

9-year-old Boy Is An Accomplished Hacker And CEO Of A Company / Why Are Apple Systems So Expensive? / Is It Possible To Install Two Operating Systems On A Single Computer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by routik(m): 12:55am On Jun 05, 2010
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10435937-56.html

If he continues like this, what will he be in years to come?
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 05, 2010
He looks like a girl.

But I'm still impressed shocked
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 05, 2010
He even has an earring.

Are you sure they are not trying to make him a boy since science is still a man's thing?
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 1:33am On Jun 05, 2010
At 9 I did better. It just wasn't documented and Aso rock didnt grant me no school leaves. Nitel didn't gimme no broadband, they had none in the first place. tongue

That thing's a female robot, dammit! Fook you Microsoft angry grin

Now I cant work anymore. I'm trynna finish this web app and I'm seeing my 9-year old me, showing me tongue tongue
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 05, 2010
Dual Core:

At 9 I did better. It just wasn't documented and Aso rock didnt grant me no school leaves. Nitel didn't gimme no broadband, they had none in the first place. tongue

Now I cant work anymore. I'm trynna finish this web app and I'm seeing my 9-year old me, showing me tongue tongue
Oh boy, dont you wish grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Mobinga: 2:42am On Jun 05, 2010
I do not play games on computers because there is nothing serious about playing games on computers, If you want to play, go outside and play with your friends
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by routik(m): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2010
At 9 I did better. It just wasn't documented and Aso rock didnt grant me no school leaves. Nitel didn't gimme no broadband, they had none in the first place. Tongue

That thing's a female robot, dammit! Fook you Microsoft Angry Grin

Now I cant work anymore. I'm trynna finish this web app and I'm seeing my 9-year old me, showing me tongue
lol shocked smiley
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Oh boy, dont you wish grin

But nothing special about this dude. He's just in the right place at the right era. I am very confident I did relatively better at age 9. I tried to tap internet from stray nitel lines and got electrocuted when I used my teeth to terminate one end of the wire. I fixed the doors for the TV, yea you know those big TVs with doors like a wardrobe (ask daddy, you were not born then) tongue. And the big one, I had babes at age 9. I even started doing things on the chests of ladies who carry me, at an earlier age that is. grin
That's all I can remember, my 9-year old me will pawn this 9-year old guy/chic/robot anytime!
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2010
Dual Core:

But nothing special about this dude. He's just in the right place at the right era. I am very confident I did relatively better at age 9. I tried to tap internet from stray nitel lines and got electrocuted when I used my teeth to terminate one end of the wire. I fixed the doors for the TV, yea you know those big TVs with doors like a wardrobe (ask daddy, you were not born then)  tongue. And the big one, I had babes at age 9. I even started doing things on the chests of ladies who carry me, at an earlier age that is.  grin
That's all I can remember, my 9-year old me will pawn this 9-year old guy/chic/robot anytime!
Oh dear, how old do you think I am?

I dont doubt you. . . .  you claim to be a geek at age 9, I believe you. cheesy
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by routik(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2010
But nothing special about this dude. He's just in the right place at the right era. I am very confident I did relatively better at age 9. I tried to tap internet from stray nitel lines and got electrocuted when I used my teeth to terminate one end of the wire. I fixed the doors for the TV, yea you know those big TVs with doors like a wardrobe (ask daddy, you were not born then) . And the big one, I had babes at age 9. I even started doing things on the chests of ladies who carry me, at an earlier age that is.
laugh wan kill me, naija no dey carry last, except for football. (sorry, am not football fan).
I dont doubt you. . . . you claim to be a geek at age 9, I believe you.
not just geek, he did many bad things at his tender age, hope you have asked God for forgiveness?
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by engrhamid(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2010
Dual Core:

hmmm, bad boi
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Oh dear, how old do you think I am?

FL Gators:

I dont doubt you. . . . you claim to be a geek at age 9, I believe you. cheesy
This robot/babe/guy at age 9 isnt even a geek. tongue You never see geeks on TV or socializing in front of a camera. Geeks are in basements doing impossible things that will trip off the power supply of the hood or something worse.

engrhamid:

hmmm, bad boi
Howdy, saw your IM some hours back. Couldnt reply immediately as I was working on something then. I think you musta left when I tried to reply.

collins465:

laugh wan kill me, naija no dey carry last, except for football. (sorry, am not football fan).not just geek, he did many bad things at his tender age, hope you have[b] asked God for forgiveness[/b]?

Him understand.

@Topic
Well I don tell my babe, all our kids' first word must be something geeky. We could be rocking our baby and he tries to say his first word. It has to be "harddrive!" or "dos!" or "error!" e.t.c. If the pikin halla "babe!" then i go know say karma don catch me finally!
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2010
Dual Core:

Right on point. Only a geek would know that cheesy

Dual Core:

@Topic
Well I don tell my babe, all our kids' first word must be something geeky. We could be rocking our baby and he tries to say his first word. It has to be "harddrive!" or "dos!" or "error!" e.t.c. If the pikin halla "babe!" then i go know say karma don catch me finally!
rotfl
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Right on point. Only a geek would know that cheesy
There's a lot we can do together at that your age, you know?
Why don't you let me introduce 9 year-old me of the 19th century to 9 -year old you of now? cool
You two together, there's no stopping the amount of wonders that will come outta the collabo.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by routik(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2010
then i go know say karma don catch me finally!
u no go kill me for this thread.

he has gone deep in all these, take a look at this pic

Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2010
^^ The guy is configuring a linksys wireless router. That is what is obtainable in his time. I configured plenty of those when they first came out but at a much older age  tongue

In my time what was obtainable na nitel wire. And I was configuring too. I had no keys to press to configure anything. Na my teeth i use.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by mukina2: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2010
i know marko [s]whether you believe on not na your bidness[/s] grin

DC
hmmm lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2010
Mukina got her first kiss at 9. Not just any kiss! That kiss that makes the babe stand on one leg with the other raised, hanging in the air to form a vertically-flipped "L" shape with the inner angle less that 90o but greater than 45o. I don't have to mention who she got it from, do I?  cool

**standing ovation for 9-year old DC as he smiles and licks his lips**
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by eloii: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2010
It was so surprise and the same time i think is a talent from God. I wish him more success in life ooooooooooooooooooooh.
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by lizzybabe1(f): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2010
Dual Core:

Very funny. grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by styles2009: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2010
He should take a trip to AJ and see he's mates dancing to the latest Galala, abeg forget all these oyinbo na one lazy Journalist get time to write rubbish!
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Ben13: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2010
Who taught him?
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by CarlosVent(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2010
dis is realy a mystery
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by MUNEER2(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2010
I love this thread, so hilarious!!!
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Jetwld(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2010
Well to Me this indeed a God gift to the earth & he his indeed a genius keep it up engineer God will help us
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2010
Na wa 4 NLers. Isnt dis supposed to be a thread to celebrate a child prodigy? Any way, like some of u say , she( the picture is definitely dat of a female) was fortunate to be in the right enironment. Kudos Marko! Up girl power!

Hope our Naija leaders learn from this!
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by remoranger(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2010
@DualCore

stop hating. angry
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by DualCore1: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2010
There's nothing to celebrate. He is in the right place at the right time with the right (jobless) kinda government that will issue a no-go-school permit and the right kinda system of journalism that has time for crap instead of facing politics and how Oga Joe should run for 2011 abi na 3011 and the right kinda ISP that will give him a broadband with unlimited bandwidth. Give all the kids all that and see if they wont do more  tongue

If this guy created some programming language or machine language I for cut cap for am. Who cant write MCSE ehn? abi u think sey na only 9ja wey MCSE dumps dey? Microsoft may just be staging this boy/robot/babe for Bill knows what.

Anyhow sha, government should just scrap basic education and let kids do what they want. Imagine all that crap calculus we did in F.Math, see how useless it has turned out to be, How does d(y).d(x) put money in the bank?  angry

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

And it turned out to be this.

remoranger:

@DualCore

stop hating. angry

So make I no talk my mind again abi? See beef o. You see? They didn't tie that guy down. People are already tying my freedom down here now, how i wan take progress grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2010
na wetin una dey talk? nor be oyinbo pikin be that! :'
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by samuelk(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2010
DC,you don dey go off course o,walahi grin grin
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by AIRHENBUWA: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2010
We should apprecia
te he and encouraging he, because we have many out there who more to offer for the world
Re: Marko, The 9-year-old Systems Engineer by v3: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2010
*yawns*

6yrs
Had my first  lipsrsealed
7yrs
Got my first CRT which had no GUI,MS-DOS was one very tough environment and had to grasp knowledge of many DOS commands as my brain could take.

DC,
Make dem give us that boy/girl/robot for one week. . .Wahali d guy go confess.
Someone takes a picture of him config'n a Wireless Router? Let him go sit for d 640-802 test na. *long hiss*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Prevent Motherboard Failure / Laptops For Sale In Lagos / List Of Usefull Pc Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.