Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) (36908 Views)

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video / Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by sucess001(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Maket:
Croatia will have 9 points
Nigeria. ..............4 points
Argentina............ 2points
Iceland................. 1 point
The Matter is settled.

I believe this will happen

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by danjaD(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
It really amaze me to see how we Nigerians are wishing the failure of d National team, dis is clearly an indication that patrotism has died in dis country.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
lindaayim:
no be slavery n cotton plantation be this?
lol, yes.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jochabed:
We know how to insult people that call our country out,but we feel comfortable predicting failure for our country.
One thing I have noticed about my dear people... We just cannot allow them intrude our matter, abeg they ain't us.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
One thing we have failed to realize is that, when we Nigerians speak with a single voice we tend to amaze the world.
I wish we could do that to support the Super Eagles in this tournament.
With one voice, we shall conquer our opponents. However, cursing this team will only make them fail the more.
With one voice... Super Eagles shall win their match against Iceland tomorrow (Ameen).
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by jrusky(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oh ok they are training? O yea I can see they are training indeed.

Not shaku shaku today oh sorry no street walk today

I have nothing to say I have lost all hope on them if even the win tomorrow it's obvious Argentina will not fall for S Eagle like before because Argentina need point seriously to advance further.

Our boys need help in all area of the position from goalkeeper to very last guy at the forward. I'm still upset pls.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Isoni(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
***NIGERIA VS ICELAND PREDICTION CHALLENGE******

Let's see how good is your prediction game. Predict the correct score for the world cup match between Nigeria and Iceland that will be played by 4pm on Friday, June 22, 2018 and Stand a chance to win 5,000 naira.

Terms and Conditions:
1. To be eligible, you must follow @conoteservicesltd on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
2. Tag 5 people in your prediction
3. Entry closes by 4pm on Friday, June 22, 2018

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by dozofavour(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
englishmart:
Argentina will beat Croatia today, 3--1, and Nigeria will beat Iceland 2--0. We can draw with Argentina, while Iceland beat Croatia, 1-0
We can still qualify if we want to
Hope you watched the match this evening. Shows all your prediction are false
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
englishmart:
Argentina will beat Croatia today, 3--1, and Nigeria will beat Iceland 2--0. We can draw with Argentina, while Iceland beat Croatia, 1-0
We can still qualify if we want to

Oshey, piglord
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by MrCork: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
samysamy:
Below are images from Nigeria final training session in Essentuki before departure to Volgograd to face Iceland

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/super-eagles-train-at-essentuki-ahead.html

..good lock to the most useless less team ever...Nigeria. ..am changing my pass port to England! ! (No ofeense ) angry

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Admin401:
Senegal will bring the cup home and not super chicken.
Will u keep kwayet, because of the 2-1 win, you guys won't let us hear word.. The tournament is still on and they still ve a long way to go..
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
sisipelebe:
Will u keep kwayet, because of the 2-1 win, you guys won't let us hear word.. The tournament is still on and they still ve a long way to go..

You are the one that hasn't won a single match. You don't have the right to even open your mouth so keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by biggyG(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dharniel:

You people are actually realistic, but for the love of Nigeria, I'll like to be optimistic.

Nigeria 2 : Iceland 0.

Nigera 3:iceland:2
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by MrI2015(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeria 3-1 Iceland.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Leke001: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Super chickens(best dressed team) you better work hard and beat Iceland then...like you know,we have hope now.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dharniel:

You people are actually realistic, but for the love of Nigeria, I'll like to be optimistic. I'd like..

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by otokx(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
We can beat Iceland tomorrow.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by nicholartsdesign: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Maket:
The Matter is settled.

Note..... I have a parrot that predicts matches. I will sell it after the World Cup.
Cost 1,000,000.
e b like say ur prediction wan come to pass o

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Obodo999(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Argentina will be praying that Nigeria beats Iceland tomorrow.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Naijaphobia(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Nigeria 1-3 Iceland

( Bjarnason 18", 82" ; Finbogasson 85" )

(Ihenacho 88" )

This one na omo ale.. Omo ghayna!

dayo2me:
nigeria 0: iceland 1

This one papa na Kenyan.
Dharniel:

You people are actually realistic, but for the love of Nigeria, I'll like to be optimistic.

God bless you..A true Naija pesin!

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by TMGroup: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigeria 3 ..Iceland 0...
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Horus(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJo2p3cdeZc

Nigeria vs Iceland / Russia 2018 / Pre-Match Analysis
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by greatseed: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
*Nigeria* - 3 Iceland - 1.....thank me tmao... & pls dnt fail to.... But thank God 1st.
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by donqx: 1:07am On Jun 22, 2018
ohhh
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Dem nor “praise and worship” this time? wink
Abi “Baal” don forsake them? cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by SEEDORF441(m): 2:49am On Jun 22, 2018
Maket:
The Matter is settled.

Note..... I have a parrot that predicts matches. I will sell it after the World Cup.
Cost 1,000,000.
you are still on point
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Olamileckxy(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2018
i don't knw hw super eagles wan take do am. They must dance shaku shaku the world must see our shaku shaku
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Horus(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sGHGwdahBs

Super Eagles camp bubbles ahead of Iceland clash
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Sleezwizz: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Dharniel:

May God continue to bless you...
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Sleezwizz: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Nigeria 1-3 Iceland

( Bjarnason 18", 82" ; Finbogasson 85" )

(Ihenacho 88" )

Enemy of progress.... Ntorrrr... We won
Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sleezwizz:

May God continue to bless you...
My brother, you're not as happy as I am. The joy in me knows no limit...

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
tamethem:
My Champagne is Chilling in the fridge to celebrate Eagles victory tomorrow. grin

Eagles All the Way!

We True Nigerians are Behind You.

While some people will be cursing you because of their Tickets.

We will be Smiling when we start hearing the sound of paper tearing tomorrow. grin

Nigeria 2

Iceland 1

grin

I said it and it happened. Though not 2-1 as I predicted but a better 2-0.

Come join me as I dey enjoy my Chilly Champagne.

grin

Up Naija

Oya begin dey tear your tickets all of you Evil wishers.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osimhen Rushed To Hospital With Face Injury As Inter Inflict First League Defeat / Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria / La Liga Announces Asisat Osoala's New Deal With Barcelona In Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.