Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

See Photo Of Catholic Priest And His Muslim Mum Go Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photo Of Catholic Priest And His Muslim Mum Go Viral (951 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest And Wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu's Vacation Pictures / Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened / Femi Adebayo Is Giving Out A Ram For Sallah To His Muslim Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of Catholic Priest And His Muslim Mum Go Viral by 5Ebiscoo: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
A photo of a Catholic priest and his mom has gone viral.

The picture was shared by a Facebook user during the Ramadan celebration in Freetown, Sierra Leone. He wrote:

“Her son drove her home following the Ramadan ending Eid Prayer in Freetown this morning. Afterwards, both took this picture. Her son is the catholic bishop and she is a devout Muslim.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/see-photo-of-catholic-priest-and-his.html

Re: See Photo Of Catholic Priest And His Muslim Mum Go Viral by chukxie(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
That's true religious tolerance.
Re: See Photo Of Catholic Priest And His Muslim Mum Go Viral by Masterppower: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell....

I observed that APC, Buhari and his Islamic jihadists are doing everything possible to portray Islam and Christianity as brother and sister....

They will post today , "Christians worship in a mosque", tomorrow they'll post that ANOTHER saying" Muslims and Christians clapping hands together...

They can only deceive Yoruba Christians and not Easterners.
Re: See Photo Of Catholic Priest And His Muslim Mum Go Viral by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
one thing I know is that we have only one God

Masterppower:
Lies from the pit of hell....

I observed that APC, Buhari and his Islamic jihadists are doing everything possible to portray Islam and Christianity as brother and sister....

They will post today , "Christians worship in a mosque", tomorrow they'll post that ANOTHER saying" Muslims and Christians clapping hands together...

They can only deceive Yoruba Christians and not Easterners.
angry

we you stfu, where did you see it writing on this picture like what you just stated.

which radio or tv station you heard Christian worship in mosque, and muslim clapping hands in church.

Tell me, even if apc, Buhari and his jihadists are doing everything possible to portray Islam and Christianity as brother and sister how that a bad thing to make the country a peaceful ones undecided

You are just in one of jobless, fool, bigot
Re: See Photo Of Catholic Priest And His Muslim Mum Go Viral by mynaijadj(m): 2:39am On Jun 22, 2018
Preach preacher!
Re: See Photo Of Catholic Priest And His Muslim Mum Go Viral by Masterppower: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
one thing I know is that we have only one God

angry

we you stfu, where did you see it writing on this picture like what you just stated.

which radio or tv station you heard Christian worship in mosque, and muslim clapping hands in church.

Tell me, even if apc, Buhari and his jihadists are doing everything possible to portray Islam and Christianity as brother and sister how that a bad thing to make the country a peaceful ones undecided

You are just in one of jobless, fool, bigot

(1) (Reply)

Keyshia Ka'oir Strikes Seductive Poses On Her Husband Gucci Mane[photos] / Adorable Photo Of Omoni Oboli, Uche Jumbo, Chioma Akpotha, Chigul & Ufuoma / Sonia Ogbonna Shows Off Romantic Gift From Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.