Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Peter Okoye Of P-square Buys New Range Rover (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Of P-square Buys New Range Rover (photo) (462 Views)

Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) / "Big Booty Range" - Burna Boy Gifts Himself A Range Rover (PHOTO) / Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Of P-square Buys New Range Rover (photo) by don4mack: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Peter Okoye Of P-square today bought a new Range Rover Jeep for the wife and have gone to his Instagram wall to say this to the wife;

“I told you every day is Valentine’s Day with you so here’s today’s gift.
Guys, help me Tag and tell my Wife to hurry home (if Lagos traffic will allow her) to unwrap this gift� � ”

Courtesy :https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2018/06/21/peter-okoye-p-square-buys-new-rang/

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-square Buys New Range Rover (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
undecided SO HE CAN BUY RANGE ROVER FOR HIS WIFE BUT CAN'T PUT ANY EFFORT TO RECONCILE WITH HIS OWN BLOOD TWIN BROTHER.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-square Buys New Range Rover (photo) by hadduni(f): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigerians have a very funny way of reasoning...just before some nairalander Come in here to spew trash about Lola, I'd like to remind you that jude caused d split btw the p-square duo.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-square Buys New Range Rover (photo) by riccadonna(f): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
nice 1 peter, take care of ur wife....I don't even have an Honda. Lola, congrat.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Celebrating Their Win Over Iceland In Dressing Room [VIDEO] / I Can’t Beef Mo Chedda, She’s A Child - Ruggedman / Wizkid Makes A D&G Statement In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.