Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home(photos) (763 Views)

Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home / Emeka Eloagu Found Dead At His Home (Photos) / Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home(photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2018

Former Miss Great Britain and Love Island 2016 star Sophie Gradon was found dead at her parents’ home last night at the age of 32.Sophie Gradon shot to fame after she became one half of the first bisexual couple on the ITV2 show and had sex with a male co-star in a wardrobe.

Yesterday, police rushed to Sophie’ family home in Medburn in Ponteland near Newcastle, where they found her dead. Sophie suffered with anxiety and depression and documented her struggle on social media. She told her Twitter followers in September: “Hi guys, no not dead just battling a little bit of depression.

I’ll come back I promise x.”While it remains unclear how Sophie died, police said there are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances surrounding her death.

Her family were too upset to speak today.

Her heartbroken boyfriend Aaron Armstrong, who Sophie branded “The One” on social media hours before her death, mourned her on social media, writing: “I will never forget that smile I love you so so much baby your my world forever”.The po

See More Photos Below...
SOURCE:http://www.nigeriapen.com/former-miss-great-britain-found-dead-at-her-parents-home-html

Lalasticlala
Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home(photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home(photos) by nanakgh(m): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2018
may we be ready when our demons finally catch up with us.... rest easy, Queen
Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home(photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2018
I love this environment.
Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home(photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Dem don kill am....

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her / Three Boys Seen Risking Their Lives On An Expressway / Newlywed Bride Finds Her Husband Dead In Their Honeymoon Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.