Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her (764 Views)

Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / ₦9.1Billion, 117 Years Imprisonment, Britain's 'biggest Ever' Cocaine Bust(pics) / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her by MissCokie(f): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her.

A Brazilian mother made a shocking revelation in a recorded video, after a capsule of cocaine busted in her stomach.

The lady who was identified as Deyse Ricarte, 28, was carrying 71 grams of cocaine from Brazil to Portugal.

Ricarte started panicking, when she noticed usual system changes. Ricarte who has an 11-year-old son, shared the disturbing video from her Lisbon hotel room to a friend back home.

In the video, she was breathing heavily, and tapping her chest several times.

‘Do you think my face is swollen or is it normal?’ she asks the camera- continuously in dismay and pain. ‘I think I’m going to die, my friend. Oh Lord, help me. My friend talk to my mum and tell her I love her and my dad. I’m not going to make it. God help me.’

Ricarte flew from Belo Horizonte, south east Brazil on July 8 and was found dead at dawn the following day in the Sao Pedro Hotel.

Police believe she agreed to smuggle the drugs in return for £2,350.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVFjmmntRA/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her by profnigga(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2018
may u die again wherever u are...
Re: Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her by MissCokie(f): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2018
profnigga:
may u die again wherever u are...

Why such towards her?. Wish her RIP
Re: Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her by profnigga(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2018
MissCokie:

Why such towards her?. Wish her RIP
...kkk oooooo. RIP MA.
Re: Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her by Homeboiy: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
too bad
Re: Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her by MissCokie(f): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lalasticlala FP material, for drug dealers to be careful.
Re: Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her by slyfox35(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
The way some people go about making this money, I wonder weda na the same God create their mind and my own, the cocaine big kpaaa 71 grams, Sister, even for hell fire, you go still high
Re: Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her by Nickijoy(f): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Felt really sorry for her after watching the video...So sad
Re: Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her by meezynetwork(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
So sad
Re: Brazilian Mother Dies After 71 Grams Of Cocaine Bust Inside Her by MartinCorridon: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Her ancestors must be from.....

Republic of Potor(squared)
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

- / Fake Blind Man Exposed In Onitsha / See How Nigerian Men Assaulted Bus Driver In Italy Over Transport Fares. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.