Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village (814 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by vorigan: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
The Plateau State Police Command on Thursday confirmed the killing of four persons by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Kai village of Barkin Ladi LGA of the state.

The spokesman of the command, ASP Mathias Terna Tyopev, confirmed the killings to journalists in Jos.

He said, “Today being 21/6/2018 at about 10:30 hours one Maren Mahan of Kai village reported at the Barkin Ladi Police Division that yesterday 20/6/2018 at about 20:00 hours, unknown gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen invaded the house of his elder brother one Dauda Mahan ‘M’ of the same address, shot and killed four persons.”

Tyopev gave the names of the deceased persons to include: Dauda Mahan aged 54, Mangai Agwom aged 46, Christian Mangai aged 15 and John Mangai aged 10.

“On receipt of this information, a team of detectives led by the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) Barkin Ladi Division visited the scene of crime for an on the spot assessment.

“The bodies were recovered to the General Hospital Barkin Ladi where they were confirmed dead by the doctor on duty and the corpses deposited in the hospital’s mortuary,” he added.

The police spokesman however stated that investigation is ongoing to track and arrest the perpetrators to face the consequences of their actions.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/21/plateau-attack-herdsmen-kill-four-kai-village/
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by Gozzzy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
I hope security operatives arrest these ones as fast as they arrested bachama militia..... even though I know it ain't gonna happen... this country already belongs to the fulanis.... I still wonder why this country can't just be divided make all man waka their ways.... make fulanis face monkeys begin kill, in the absence of human beings of other ethnicity.
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by SalamRushdie: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
GavelSlam you see this case the killer of these four will never be found and an investigation will never take place ...this is an example of the one sided law enforcement I was preaching against .

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by vorigan: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
.........Fulani Herdsmen are having a time of their lives!...they kill at will, get government protection, those who dare retaliate against them are quickly sentenced to death by the government of the day, ...and best of all, The federal Buhari Government has a 200 billion naira bumper package reserved to pamper them....

1st citizen of Nigeria: Fulani
2nd citizen of Nigeria: Fulani Cows
3rd citizen of Nigeria: Fulani from other West African States
4th citizen of Nigeria: Fulani cows from other west African States

5th Citizen of Nigeria: The other Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by Cyynthialove(f): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gen Yakubu Gowon where are you ?
See the monsters you created at your doorsteps.
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by DrGoodman: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
General Yakubu Gowon, this one is a home fight, not Ojukwu fight again grin
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by enoch273: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Then go soon mount one statue of liberty for these herrorists.
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by GavelSlam: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
GavelSlam you see this case the killer of these four will never be found and an investigation will never take place ...this is an example of the one sided law enforcement I was preaching against .

When they find the perpetrators, should they by any chance not be fulani, you would be the first to repudiate their actions.
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by DrGoodman: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

When they find the perpetrators, should they by any chance not be fulani, you would be the first to repudiate their actions.

They will never find the perpetrators as long as they are fulani
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by GavelSlam: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrGoodman:

They will never find the perpetrators as long as they are fulani

All the Fulani that have been caught on other occasions that you've contributed your childish voice to ridiculing nko?
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by DrGoodman: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

All the Fulani that have been caught on other occasions that you've contributed your childish voice to ridiculing nko?

They always get released from the back doors like the one who led cows to eat crops in my village. They freed him to disappear the next day.
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by Quidquopro: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Terrible!
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by SalamRushdie: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Ohh you already believe it's ex governor Suswam? shocked
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by buhariguy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
I don't believe again, herdsmen can not do this..
The police said unknown gunmen they assume to be herdsmen.
Why the assumption?
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by DanceVille: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
God over everything...
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by GavelSlam: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Ohh you already believe it's ex governor Suswam? shocked

Why can't it be ?

You can't sit in your home and dictate who is doing what several states away from you.
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by DeOTR: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is the work of the opposition sponsored militias, not Fulani herdsmen- Buhari.
The next thing you'll hear is Jonah Jang arrested in connection to Plateau killings.
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by SalamRushdie: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why can't it be ?

You can't sit in your home and dictate who is doing what several states away from you.

I give up ...I am going to look for a monastery and stay because you Buharist are making me dizzy with the way you change the narrative for it own diabolical goal
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by GavelSlam: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I give up ...I am going to look for a monastery and stay because you Buharist are making me dizzy with the way you change the narrative for it own diabolical goal

Please give up.

Nobody would allow you pass asinine, bigoted tripe as intelligent observation or fact.

Be gone.
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by zombieHUNTER: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Buhari is only empowering his people.....
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by OfficialAPCNig: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
The kind of losses APC will incur in MB next election would be unprecedented.
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by HisSexcellency(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Since these people have refused to protect themselves or stand and fight, they should keep killing them like chickens.
How useless can benue and plateau people get
Are these communities filled with women and children or what exactly angry
How can fulanis attack a full community, kill and destroy property and still escape without a single one of them killed in return.
A shame on them all
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by buhariguy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
The kind of losses APC will incur in MB next election would be unprecedented.
that is the plan of evil PDP , just for buhari to loss,
By sponsoring killers and label them Fulani because buhari is Fulani
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by vorigan: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
buhariguy:

Is PDP also sponsoring Fulani atrocities in Ghana?
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by buhariguy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
vorigan:

Is PDP also sponsoring Fulani atrocities in Ghana?
is Ghana President a Fulani,
The game plan is to put it on Fulani because buhari is a Fulani,
Even when buhari was in opposition, PDP still sponsored boko haram and put it on buhari.
And my did not mind, he defeated boko haram. Now PDP is using bandit and says is buhari brothers that are committing the crime
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by OfficialAPCNig: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
buhariguy:
PDP are also sponsoring Shia moslems abi?

This party has indulged in unnecessary bloodsheds and in 2019, not even a miracle will prevent Buhari from going back to Daura.
Re: Plateau Attack: Herdsmen Kill Four In Kai Village by buhariguy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

PDP are also sponsoring Shia moslems abi?

This party has indulged in unnecessary bloodsheds and in 2019, not even a miracle will prevent Buhari from going back to Daura.
the Evidence is clear that the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party PDP cry more the bereaved.
Because they are sponsoring them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Xxxtentacion's Alleged Murderer 'assaulted And Raped' In Prison / Iranian Authority Brutally Beats Man For Drinking Alcohol (photos) / I Was Issued Post Dated Dud Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.