Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) (49558 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2018
No fewer than 120 persons were weekend killed in several villages in Barkin Ladi, Mangu and Riyom local government areas of Plateau State in fresh attacks by gunmen suspected to be herdsmen, while over 200 others sustained gunshot injuries.

Pictured is a lucky woman who escaped death and survived the attack by the assailants. She is currently at an undisclosed hospital where she is receiving treatment.

However, Commander of the Special Military Task Force, Major General Anthony Atolagbe, last night confirmed that 56 persons were killed.Major-General Atolagbe, who spoke from the bush where he was directing operations to apprehend the perpetrators, also said three of the killers had been arrested, adding that they confessed to participating in the killing.

“The suspected killers have been giving useful information about others involved in the killings and their hideouts. We are going all out for them.

Also, troops have been deployed to ensure normalcy is restored,” he said.The scale of destruction in Plateau, which also led to burning of houses, compelled the state government to declare a dawn-to-dusk curfew in the affected local government areas to stave off further killings.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/woman-who-escaped-attack-which-saw-over-100-persons-killed-in-plateau-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Acjohn(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2018
Why were they not pro active, I think we are supposed to have out grown this reactive responses to violence.
Hope they didn't go to watch football while the art k was on going

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by youngest85(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2018
Hymn 772

2 Likes

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Ojiofor: 7:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Don't be surprise Buhari Army will release names of Beron people as the killers of their own people.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Dumdumfashion(f): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Deliver us from all evil o Lord.

13 Likes

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2018
This is war on northern christians by moslems but my problem is when the northern moslems want to attack christian south they will still collude with the northern christian, wake up and defend ur self now before it will be too late

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by fimi: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Pls move this to the frontpage without wasting time

2 Likes

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by anibi9674: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2018
and no one cares, pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by EternalTruths: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2018
Tarzan360:
This is war on northern christians by moslems but my problem is when the northern moslems want to attack christian south they will still collude with the northern christian, wake up and defend ur self now before it will be too late

A people who are smart and facing extinction would have joined IPOB by now in order to use their international platforms to let the world know.

Northern Christians, join IPOB now and organize international protests to save your skin.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Joephat(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2018
The more they kill the less the population

No love lost, No love found

Kill them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by cptfash: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2018
This is Abia State. Ngwa precisely. That's what they do to strangers that enter their land once you are their and night comes. Your name Na sorry.
[10:09PM, 6/24/2018]
Circulate this picture until Nigerian police arrest this guy in the video for murder.someone will surely know him

2 Likes

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by eyescue(m): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2018
This is bad! People live in fear in their own fatherland. Sometimes I wonder how we actually got into this scary episode of this Fulani herdsmen Terrorism.

Imagine how scores of death is being counted and even argued about, like its not human. Buhari, it can never be well with you as you put the good people of Nigeria through these misery of loss of lives and insecurities.

Honestly it is a big and mortal sin for anyone to vote for buhari come 2019.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2018
I'm expecting that useless and clueless lie mohammed to say that it is pdp that caused it.

2 Likes

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2018
I pity those useless politician's using militants to gain political power .
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by orion7: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2018
nairaland zombies will say its susuam .

even when the terrorist miyetti Allah people took responsibility for the killing in benue they looked the other way.

middle belters. bubu hates you all
he'd rather see y'all dead

get your pvc and send him back to daura 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Buharis generation van never know peace

2 Likes

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2018
EternalTruths:

A people who are smart and facing extinction would have joined IPOB by now in order to use their international platforms to let the world know.

Northern Christians, join IPOB now and organize international protests to save your skin.
From my side of the country they said a word is enough for the wise

6 Likes

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by GMBuhari: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2018
She was counting ??

Looks Yeeebow to me

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Rucheen(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Na curfew that foolish ankwei man lalong sabi

Watching what he will do when they remember shendam or quan'pan

Anyways my condolences to Barkin Ladi only
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Rucheen(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2018
GMBuhari:
She was counting ??

Looks Yeeebow to me

Fulani ka na ci suya mangu mutum kwuo?

Talk this nonsense get close to Barkin Ladi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Tarzan360:

During the civil war, danjuma was their darling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2018
I don't understand what is going on anymore in this country, insecurity everywhere, I thought that was one of the points they used to campaign against GEJ?now its getting worse, why is my schengen visa taking too long now haba

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2018
jusRadical:

During the civil war, danjuma was their darling.
Ok even other general's from the zone have to step aside for gowon to be head of state
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by KenOne: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari has failed in protecting the people of Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Zamfara state.

How come Don Wanney after killing over 20 persons that were coming back from a pass over night church on the 1st of January 2018 was tracked down within a month by the DSS and Army and killed. Mean whiile Fulani miltias have been killing in their thousands without any resistance not to talk of apprehending them and killing them by our security agencies like in the case of Don Wanney.

I wish a Benue,Taraba or Plateau man becomes a president to end this unwanted killings in those state. Atiku can not help them neither any person from Hausa-Fulani as president, Jonathan from South as president couldn't help them too. I repeat the only solution to end these killings is to hand over some one from Berom, TIV, Idoma or a farming tribe man from Taraba as president.

Buhari on killing in Middle belt you have done nothing to stop it, it makes it worst because the people killing innocent Nigerians are from your tribe and people are seeing it as the reason you can not bring them to justice, i am beginning to align with those school of thoughts.

I know APC as any other political party would like to field an aspirant that has strong support base and popular to win election and the reason why they'll retain PMB as their candidate, i wish APC have somebody with that occult followership from the Tiv, Berom or Idoma tribe to be an APC candidate i would be the happiest man on earth so that PMB will go.

But if Benue, Taraba and Plateau people think voting an Hausa-Fulani man from PDP to end their nightmare they're day dreaming.

My hearts goes out to the people of Plateau and other Middle beltans in general, i can imagine the fear of not been killed by Fulani militias from them every day. The government of Nigeria over the years have failed you people, you had high hopes from PMB to end these ethnic minorities problem because GEJ couldn't solve the problem and failed in that regards.

If we don't play politics of religion and ethnicity in Nigeria to win an election APC would have gone beyond PMB to search for a candidate. PDP wouldn't have zoned their ticket to the North just to win election on that card of religion and ethnicity. PMB will come back 2019 from all permutations but please APC when searching for a candidate from the South in 2023 go for a radical and a stubborn man to help these Middle belt people. Amaechi foots that bill but some people will disagree with me but those that were in Rivers state when he was in power saw how he chased out the treaded Ateke Tom from Okochiri forest and built a school their and not forgetting other militant leaders that fled Rivers state, the reason they hated him and joined Wike and relaunched a come back to Rivers state.

4 Likes

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Thank God for her life!
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by wonuks(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2018
What can we do to help ourselves at this point when the govt has failed us

Still looking for a reliable website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required*
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by obembet(f): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Joylove2324:
May almighty God expose all the evil souls behind all this killings..........my condolences to the victims

It's Nigeria Government

Joephat:
The more they kill the less the population

No love lost, No love found

Kill them all

Your family will.be the next victim... You family will experience what Benue victim experience. SEAL

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by Issafela: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by masada: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2018
No respect for human life in this part of the world

With the death toll
A state of emergency or something drastic shld av been done
but it’s business as usual
life goes on
while citizens are killed
It’s as if our leaders are protecting these killers and not the citizen they swore to protect

Every Nigerian life matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) by obinnajr(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2018
BUHARI WILL SAVE THEM... NDI ARA

ALL BUHARI AND APC ADMIN ALL CARE IS ANY OPPOSITION COME 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic / Armed Robbers Blow Up Bullion Van Loaded With Cash In Johannesburg (Pics, Video / Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.