Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission (19229 Views)

Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by AlexReports(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
VIDEO! See How Ex-Beauty Queen Thrill Diplomats at British High Commission With Salsa dance Moves

Ex- Miss United Nations World Habitat, Queen Chikezie Ijeoma Stella is indeed a woman of many parts, resolute in thoughts and vigorous in actions as she puts up amazing performance with ‎Emeka Adindu, a Salsa Dance therapist and one of the birthday celebrants.  

The private birthday party ‎held at the British High Commission residence was organised to celebrate one of British nationals and Emeka Adindu who doubles as the dance instructor. The beauty queen who danced with him was a sight to behold as she entertains the guests present. Her pedigree stands her in good shape and she has triumphed solely by her own vision and capability. 

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-tg6ZIJuRU

Queen Chikezie Ijeoma whose NGO ' Help Keep Clean Foundation' has been applauded by several personalities for their effort in creating hand washing awareness in Abia state recently‎, is a beauty to behold and a brain to listen to. She is a young lady driven by passion as well as excellence and fairness. 

Watch Video‎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STg-7q95rPw

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/06/video-see-how-ex-beauty-queen-thrill.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by agabaI23(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Awesome salsa dance there. The guy is very good probably her dance coach
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by justmenoni: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2018
Of cos na AlexReports

2 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by obi4eze(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2018
Mtcheww
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by Eraddray(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2018
ok
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by Bishop1monte(m): 7:03am On Jun 22, 2018
She is really beautiful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by franchasng: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2018
Igbo girls too fine, na wa o....could this be the reason Awusa-Fulani and Yoruba don wan them to leave Nigeria Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by scobaba: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2018
Emy salsa i see you bro. cheesy
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by OBku4(m): 7:04am On Jun 22, 2018
Olosho tinz grin

3 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by WhoBeThisMan: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2018
What's this? Did she pay you guys for this publicity?

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by kambili999(f): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2018
united nations world habitat

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by Puntiff: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Smh
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by Yewandequeen(f): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2018
She is cute

1 Like

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by Bullhari007(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2018
AFONJA Ajoka
IGBO Amaka
tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by zicoraads: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2018
The brain drain on Nairaland is sad. Again, look at majority of the commenters above, I'm very sure they didn't even watch the video.

The dance instructor is very good cheesy

As for the beauty queen, I was more concerned about her panties, or lack of it. The way they kept throwing her up and down, I'm certain whatever was underneath was clearly visible by those present.

This British people know how to feed their guests during events like this one. They go all the way out. grin

5 Likes

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by zicoraads: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2018
scobaba:
Emy salsa i see you bro. cheesy
How much does he collect to teach this? I no be British or queen ooo
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2018
nonsense tongue
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by agabaI23(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2018
zicoraads:

How much does he collect to teach this? I no be British or queen ooo
I can teach you for free
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2018
Please Please and Please.

I just need to get this off my chest. Britain and Nigeria are part of the commonwealth of nations, which comprises of countries formerly ruled by Britain.

Therefore, among the commonwealth countries, they use HIGH COMMISSION and not embassy to differentiate themselves from non-members.

The title of this thread should be Chikezie Ijeoma Stella's Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission.

Countries not part of the Commonwealth use Embassy eg American Embassy, Spanish Embassy, Mexico embassy etc.

Countries part of the commonwealth use High Commission eg Canada High Commission, Australian High Commission, South African High Commission, Ghanaian High Commission, Jamaican High Commission etc.

Please MODS, this error shouldn't be seen on the front page again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by Alwaysking: 8:09am On Jun 22, 2018
The guy must be her teacher, he's too Good.
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by PROPHETmichael: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Bishop1monte:
She is really beautiful
Any light skin girl is always beautiful to you. You are a true son of your father.
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by ZoeyJ(f): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by ElsonMorali: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2018
franchasng:
Igbo girls too fine, na wa o....could this be the reason Awusa-Fulani and Yoruba don wan them to leave Nigeria Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes. That's the reason we load you into luxurious buses and ship you to the west and North. Just to see your pretty faces.
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by loomer: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2018
my favourite dance. been long I danced salsa n bachata
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by buchilino(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2018
ASK HER TO DANCE ANY LOCAL IGBO DANCE, SHE START ACTING AJIBO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by Sima04: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2018
Just beauty dats alla see Ijeoma issa goal
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by aalangel(f): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2018
She's still a bit stiff....the guy is more flexible.
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by Afro3: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
What's this? Did she pay you guys for this publicity?
If you see good things just appreciate it, stop blabbing
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission by Afro3: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Sima04:
Just beauty dats alla see
Ijeoma issa goal
Wooooh...you are so cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today / Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) / Halima Abubakar Stuns In Afro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.