Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

How To Hide Birthday On Facebook Notifications From Friends - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Hide Birthday On Facebook Notifications From Friends (561 Views)

Deceased Receive Final Circus Show From Friends In Ghana (Photo, Video) / Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook / Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Birthday On Facebook Notifications From Friends by ediko5(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
So i have decided not to allow Facebook display my birthday to my friend’s notification this year and i will share with you how I hide birthday on Facebook notifications from friends.

In your Facebook account, go to your profile section.

Click on contact and basic info on the left side menu

Scroll down to birthday and click on edit on the right side.

Choose “Only Me” from the drop down option that appears.

Don't forget to send me a birthday shoutout on Nairaland. Save the date!

SOURCE: http://webtechgarden.com/how-to-hide-birthday-on-facebook-notifications/

(1) (Reply)

Indian Hemp Is The "New Rice", Now Served As Gift Item At Ceremonies In Onitsha / Opinion: Nairaland has taken a downward stride / Have You Seen This Kind Of Invitation Card Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.