Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) (2301 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) by GistMeMore: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2017
A little Girl on Facebook named Nthabiseng Matlou is currently going viral after she posted these controversial photos to celebrate her birthday.

Her facebook profile says she graduated from Shegong secondary school, which is a big lie because as of September 5th she posted some photos of herself wearing school uniform with her boyfriend cuddling her.

Here is how she captioned her almost naked photos below:-

Since is my birthday today…I’ve decided to show off some of my skin. Because I was born naked — feeling thankful.

Caption: Life is too short to be wearing long things feeling in love.

Gists Via: http://www.gistmore.com/young-lady-goes-topless-celebrate-birthday-facebook-photos

1 Share

Re: Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) by GistMeMore: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) by Edopesin: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2017
And She Is A Student Of Kwara Poly
Re: Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) by Jostico: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2017
this generation is whack
Re: Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) by epistleNow(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2017
Edopesin:
And She Is A Student Of Kwara Poly

Nthabiseng Matlou looks like a name from Kwara or even Nigeria?
Re: Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) by Edopesin: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2017
epistleNow:

Nthabiseng Matlou looks like a name from Kwara or even Nigeria?
I Saw The Post First On Fb So Park Well
Re: Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) by epistleNow(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Edopesin:

I Saw The Post First On Fb So Park Well

I get that part,
But does that name sound Nigerian to you?
Even though it was posted?
Re: Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Beauty without brains!! Her private part wee hear it!!
Re: Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) by AkProsper(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2017
hbd to ger6. . . . . . . check my signature ⏬⏬⏬⬇️⬇️

(1) (Reply)

Professional Makeup Artist In Ibadan / HELP!!!!! How Much Does It Cost To rent the hall at law school Lagos? / Nigeria Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.