Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Jamb Modality Meeting To Be Televised LIVE On NTA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Modality Meeting To Be Televised LIVE On NTA (364 Views)

JAMB 2018 Admission Policy Meeting To Be Televised Live On NTA / JAMB 2018 Admission Policy Meeting To Be Televised Live On NTA / ASUU Silent On Meeting To Consider Fg’s Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Modality Meeting To Be Televised LIVE On NTA by yyyyyyyyy: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
The JAMB’s Head of Media, Dr Fabian Benjamin
while speaking yesterday ahead of the 2018
JAMB Policy Meeting Scheduled to hold on June
26th, 2018 has disclosed that the proceedings of
the meeting will be televised live on NTA from.....................click link to continue

[url]myschoolguides.com.ng/2018/06/21/jamb-modality-meeting-to-be-televised-live-on-nta/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Mathematics For Economics / How Can I Get My Account Number With Just My Name And Registered Number? / Comptia RC0-501 Exam Questions - Quick Tips To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.