Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

$40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti (3674 Views)

Nollywood, Nigeria's $800 Million Movie Industry And Number 2 In The World / African ‘desperate Housewives’ To Be Filmed In Nigeria, Due In 2014 / Disney’s Desperate Housewives Series To Be Filmed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by Dotman01(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2010
Its special cos its gonna be filmed in ekiti, nigeria. Its another source of income for the people as someone stated above. . . . . They're nt plannin to film it in australia. . . . .its here in nigeria and this nigerian website. . . . . Abi no be so?
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by candylips(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2010
that will be nice
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by searchcorp(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2010
konami001:

The filming has already begun, i saw them koro koro with my 2 eyes filming one babalawo place in one place like that in ekiti, also saw another pair of cameramen filming some group of women with firewood on their head returning from farm, then another female cameraman/photographer was taking some stills of some people returning from the stream with buckets on their heads, from what i gathered the film will be very tuff o, even the governor was there with a feather on his cap, i understand they will use his picture for the films poster, these white men are serious, next week they plan to visit one village inside Ekiti reserve where the people still use plantain leaves to cover their private parts, CNN will advertise the film for free self, nawaoh, see how the white people like us,

konami, abeg, na beg i dey oh! give me more details, i will like to see them koro koro myself., are they still filming, i am very close to ekiti, i go just begin run go there nah nah nah, pls i need more details, when, where, u know nah? i m an upcoming movie director and learning, , just anything will do!
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by lawee009: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2010
Its a step-up tools for Ekiti state, nice one smiley smiley smiley
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by 2CatWoman: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2010
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by aryan072: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
what kind of this film?
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by omar22(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2010
Sometimes movies are shot in countries with which the storyline has no relation. A good example is the Lord of the Rings partly shot in New Zealand. . . the title doesn't seem to be connected to 'Africanness' so we'll just have to wait and see. I think it will be good for Ekiti, if there's no exploiting.

Spot on,
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by DisGuy: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
They disclosed that the state government under Governor Segun Oni have been assisting them through provision of logistics, transport, security and communications supports.

basically your tax has been spent on these 2-3 guys shooting a film in Ekiti, How exactly does the state benefit apart from being mentioned and its not exactly like they have some massive tourism drive going on

http://www.segunoni.org/
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by topsy25(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2010
DonPedro 2:

What is so special about this. Movies are shot every in the world. I dont know why we should be excited about this. They may even end up painting the state black.

Because it makes FL gators happy wink
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2010
Mad_Max:

Lol. Your town dey dia?
lol yes ke, my town(s) dey dia lol

oyb:

see flgators having multiple heavenly feeling because of movie that may not materialise cheesy cheesy
lol grin

eyoniggar:

Sister mi, so u be glory hunter? U got Ekiti state on your profile
all of a sudden cos of this? shocked shocked
ehrrrrm no lol. Def not. "The Fountain of Knowledge" was there before nau. Did you think I was talking about Oyo State?

ajadudu:

In the end the Ekiti people will be portrayed as ritualistic, cannibals and everything in between thanks to the Oyinbo man's focus on the negativity of the African. I don't trust them and knowing our leaders, no one has actually read the script.
A possibility. Hmm

topsy25:

Because it makes FL gators happy wink
lol abi wink
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by mamagee3(f): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
Another attempt at wasting money for nothing.
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by eyoniggar(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2010
FL Gators:

lol yes ke, my town(s) dey dia lol

lol grin

ehrrrrm no lol. Def not. "The Fountain of Knowledge" was there before nau. Did you think I was talking about Oyo State?
A possibility. Hmm

lol abi wink

Igba yen wanko? Does every1 know what state that "motto" goes for? Anywa bawoni dear? Itbin a longtime.
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by tolummie: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2010
i think we shld be concerned wt the motive or wat d script is all abt before jumping into conclusion-we dnt have to too judgemental/critical abt issues we know nothing abt.
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by tlops(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
make all of you come appraise the story now, one year is almost gone for this post, anybody's seen or heardanything abt the movie?
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by DisGuy: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2011
^^ Dem don chop clean mouth, they have probably enjoyed the open cheque presented to the oyinbos, cool
Re: $40 Million Movie 'Sole Redemption' To Be Filmed In Ekiti by emmadaniel: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2011
I TRULY LOVE THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE
IN FACT ANY CHRISTIAN WHO KNOWS WHAT
REDEMPTION TRULY IS (HOLY GHOST ODESHEE) WILL.

ACTORS DO YOUR BEST
THIS MOVIE WILL SELL REAL WELL.
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS INITIATIVE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Or Trashy - Nollywood Actress |ginika Maureen|'s Outfit To The Nma / About Ugobest Global Entertainment Foundation -opportunity For Upcoming Artistes / Beverly Osu’s Unclad BBA The Chase Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.