Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,679 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How To Make Your Wordpress Site Load Faster With W3 Total Cache + Cloudflare - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Your Wordpress Site Load Faster With W3 Total Cache + Cloudflare (1029 Views)

Cloudflare Servers Develop Problem: Many Websites, Services Went Offline / This 5 Ways Will Make Your Blogger Load Faster / Bootstrap Vs W3.css - Which Do U Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Wordpress Site Load Faster With W3 Total Cache + Cloudflare by Naijawebmaster: 7:44am On Jun 22, 2018
Let’s not beat around the bush:

You need a quick-loading website.

Speeding up your website makes your visitors happier, improves the chances they buy from you, and even gets you more of those visitors in the first place!

But even if you know you need a faster website, when terms like caching, minification, and content delivery get thrown into the mix, it can start to feel a little overwhelming, right?

So if you’ve been struggling with the time or technical know-how required to improve your site’s speed, I’ve got the guide for you.

In this guide, I’m going to show you how to drastically slash your WordPress site’s load time without paying a single cent. To do that, you’ll use two free tools: the W3 Total Cache WordPress plugin and a service called CloudFlare.

I’ll take you through every step of the process using real screenshots. So whether you’re a total newbie or an advanced WordPress user, you’ll be able to figure everything out.

Let’s get into it!

How do W3 Total Cache and CloudFlare improve page speed?
Beyond choosing quality hosting, two of the biggest improvements you can make to a WordPress site’s page load times are:

A good caching plugin
A content delivery network (CDN)
W3 Total Cache knocks out the caching part. Caching speeds up your site by serving static files instead of dynamically rendered content (which WordPress is full of). I know that sounds a bit jargony, but all it really means is that your web server has to do less work and can, therefore, serve up your content faster.

CloudFlare boosts your site speed by another method: content delivery optimization. Without a CDN, every visitor to your site has to download all of your files from one location – your website’s data center.

Whether they’re located in Paris, Texas or Paris, France, they get your website’s data from the same place. CDNs change that by creating multiple global versions of your data.

Then, visitors can download static files like images and videos from the data center nearest to them, rather than your far-off web server. This physical proximity reduces download times and therefore speeds up your website.

Put W3 Total Cache and CloudFlare together and you’ve got a page load time-slashing super duo.

Read more and see all the steps here https://bloggingwizard.com/w3-total-cache-cloudflare/

Re: How To Make Your Wordpress Site Load Faster With W3 Total Cache + Cloudflare by Naijawebmaster: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2018
Speed is game changer
Re: How To Make Your Wordpress Site Load Faster With W3 Total Cache + Cloudflare by realabraham: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Good morning. I would like to enquire about starting a website. Please may I have your email address? Thank you
Re: How To Make Your Wordpress Site Load Faster With W3 Total Cache + Cloudflare by Naijawebmaster: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
realabraham:
Good morning. I would like to enquire about starting a website. Please may I have your email address? Thank you

So sorry for the extreme late reply. I was banned for a while.

https://www.validprofits.com/affordable-website-design-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Google Adsense With Mediavine In My Website At The Same Time? / Sell Your Site/blog To Me For $100 to $1000---buying All Kinds Of Site / For Webmasters Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.