Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Baby-doll Key Chain Gifts For Birthdays And Weddings - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Baby-doll Key Chain Gifts For Birthdays And Weddings (649 Views)

10 Different Ways People Celebrate Birthdays In Nigeria (photos) / 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos / Presentatable Cupcakes As Gifts For Birthdays! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby-doll Key Chain Gifts For Birthdays And Weddings by booblacain(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2018
have you been beating up yourself thinking about what unique gifts to give to guests on that wedding or birthday that is coming up. worry no more, these baby doll key chains will be just the perfect gifts you need. who doesn't love babies, especially when they are this cute? so guests and friends will love this.

Available in varieties of colors.
Text, call or whatsapp: 08116065474.

only a 100 pieces available.

Re: Baby-doll Key Chain Gifts For Birthdays And Weddings by booblacain(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2018
you have to admit that they are damn cute.

Re: Baby-doll Key Chain Gifts For Birthdays And Weddings by junbi(f): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2018
I admit they are.. so cute kiss

Would like one for me tho
Re: Baby-doll Key Chain Gifts For Birthdays And Weddings by booblacain(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2018
junbi:
I admit they are.. so cute kiss

Would like one for me tho
you recognise beauty when you see one. I am selling batches though. 20 pieces per batch. Anybody you know that wants some gifts to share, tell them you found something interesting.

Re: Baby-doll Key Chain Gifts For Birthdays And Weddings by Caris77: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2018
booblacain:
have you been beating up yourself thinking about what unique gifts to give to guests on that wedding or birthday that is coming up. worry no more, these baby doll key chains will be just the perfect gifts you need. who doesn't love babies, especially when they are this cute? so guests and friends will love this.

Available in varieties of colors.
Text, call or whatsapp: 08116065474.

only a 100 pieces available.
Pls how much per batch ?
Re: Baby-doll Key Chain Gifts For Birthdays And Weddings by booblacain(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2018
Caris77:
Pls how much per batch ?
N15,000
Re: Baby-doll Key Chain Gifts For Birthdays And Weddings by Caris77: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2018
booblacain:

N15,000
Noted. The dolls are petitely cute.

(1) (Reply)

[ YELAKEM Wishes You A Remarkable Weekend] / Colours Of Mkpat Enin Beauty Pageantry 2018 (mbopo Mkpat Enin) / Catering Service& Small Chops In Benin City ,Auchi,Ekpoma In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.