Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media (32007 Views)

AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Tokunbo Awoga Exposes Actors Who Flaunt Cars On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Ochiboy11: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
bloggerleak11xxx:
Devil. Ekwensu
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by greatman247(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
YOU DON'T NEED TO SLAM ANYBODY, IT'S BETTER YOU BUY YOUR OWN AKUBE CAR AND HOUSE LET EVERYONE SEE
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by KcMarShalL(f): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ukochukwu, na the same people
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
E pain am..anti agbaya

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by RexTramadol1: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
I jus bought new sharpener for my pencil

All those pple flaunting, if some pests disturb them Dem go dey shout me sef I be human being o
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by abbeyty(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
No be their money den take buy whatever the posted on social media? when you get yours don't post it nobody cares....leave them alone it is their choice. After now she go dey cry when they come for her.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by ifymadu: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
But she is right, they buy a Tokunboh car they rush to social media. Who are they trying to impress? Buying a car and a house has suddenly become a very big deal.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Tmemzi: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
I totally agree with her. Even if u 're a celeb, life is all about decorum. Am.sure they don't know that armed robbers are on Instagram ad other social media forums. I won't show any empathy o.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by ybalogs(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
tundeayo2020:
AND YOU'RE??
Wisdom will not kill you. Good question.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by kennisman(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
I see a jealous woman here who cannot afford wot her colleagues can afford.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Ategberoson(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
you people abusing her should think twice. this celebrities had influence our hardworking youths negative a lots

now all youth want to use g-wagon, range over and these lead them to ritual, drugs and alots of illicit engagement

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by ComzyB(f): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
E concern you tongue
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Boss13: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
lawalosky:
wea this 1 from... they shows off to encourage others not to loose hope on there struggles.
hard work pays

It’s called “Show-Off”. They are not encouraging anybody, but to informed whoever they consider important in their lives that they are doing fine, which is certainly unnecessary. It’s a form of insecurity. They are not the first to buy a car or acquire asset and certainly won’t be the last.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by femi4: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hawtbae:
Not everyone posts to show off. Some do that because they're excited and want to share the good news.
They can share it via phone calls or text messages

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by TEYA: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
lawalosky:
wea this 1 from... they shows off to encourage others not to loose hope on there struggles.
hard work pays
Or show off to push others into the Yahoo lane.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Melvinsofty: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na so
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Toks2008(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hawtbae:
Not everyone posts to show off. Some do that because they're excited and want to share the good news.

Their lives,their show off. But if it is a false impression then they are only fooling themselves
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by engrjacuzzi: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
that's why it's called social media and not social studies.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by princeade86(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hawtbae:
sis u got it wrong. they don't showed it because they are happy, but they showing it because they envy each other. they want their rivals in the industry to know what they have. what ronke said was purely truth. must they live their lives on social media? that's why their marriage don't last. it hard to see sensible male celebrities to show their wealth on social media media if not for bloggers, except davido.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by jeff1607(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Exwizard:
All I see is a pained relegated actress trying to be relevant again...... She's obviously throwing that at mercy

when you work extra hard for something (like really earning it) you would be scared to show it off, keeping in mind the sacrifices and extra effort in achieving such a feat.

a phone you buy with your sweat would be kept in your pocket cos you don't want others to steal it , same also goes for a lady whose man is worth keeping, she won't let her female friends come near.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Nonnyno6: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Giddymoney:
Na person wey no get money to buy beer, dey complain say e bitter
Blackman's judgement what a dumb mentality
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by georgeceekay: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
The very one that chose to keep quiet, you came and announced it for him.

You are a bad example yourself.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by mamatwiny(f): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
It is called showbiz. You show, then you are in business!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Barzinime(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hawtbae:
Its called empty barrels, probably trying to oppress their colleagues(i cant say tho).
But the real wealthy people dont have time for that, cos they are focused on making more money. wink

But i am saying rubbish, what do i know?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by sexylabo(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
ronke has a point not every achievement has to be opened...aiye le...
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by HomeOfMe(f): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Exwizard:
All I see is a pained relegated actress trying to be relevant again...... She's obviously throwing that at mercy
Don't call her pained. This woman is well off. She's comfortable at least on the average. I met her a while ago at an Owambe party event here in Lagos. Her car,her kids,mmuah beautiful. I like her because she stands out of the crowd.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Follygunners: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hawtbae:

Typical 9ja poverty mentality! Fools everywhere. angry
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by HomeOfMe(f): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
made4naija:
Actress Ronke Oshodi-Oke has berated her colleagues who are in the constant habit of running to social media to show off, anytime they buy a car ( neatly used or brand new) or a house.

On her IG live, yesterday, she said: “Before you show off, first look at the condition of your home. Have you ever seen a banker flaunting his or her car on social media?

You bought a car, you put it on social media. Even those that are not up to 40 years are now lying on social media that they are 40. You bought a house, you put it on social media. Why?

Why are we doing all that? Actor Odunlade Adekola bought a Range Rover and nobody knew anything, since he has brain and wise. This one bought a car, it’s on social media, that one bought something, it’s on social media. Is social media our life?”

Watch Video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/actress-ronke-oshodi-oke-slams-her-colleagues-who-flaunt-cars-and-houses-on-ig-video/

I feel that people who flaunt,whatever it is have low self esteem or arrogant or just arrived,if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong,some do it out of joy and excitement,but people have to be careful becai you're also exposed yourself to haters and crimminals.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Follygunners: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Poverty is loud... wealth remains quiet! cool
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by Constie(f): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hmmm.... Alright
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
That Mercy Aigbe house ehn, Jesus! I pray for something much more better than that oo!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry / Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.