Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London (31948 Views)

Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by goldcoinhub: 5:39am On Jun 15, 2019
Moments after Ruggedman posted video of his attack in London by some men thought to be supporters of Naira Marley, Nigerians stormed his Instagram page to give their reactions.

Although there were mixed reactions to the incident, majority of the young people that gave their thoughts blamed the rapper for the ordeal of the young rapper, who spent more than a month in detention.

Some of the commenters didn't show support of the attack as they continually blame the mis-guided minds of the modern Nigerian youth.

See reactions as gathered on the rapper's page on Instagram:

*** They are very stupid ..,.first they did not attack SIMI that put EFCC eye � on him Also they did not Attack him NAIRA Marley who exposes himself .now he puts himself for trouble n the stupid youths are fighting innocent man that has helped them with police brutality.The voice of the youth Ruggedy baba

*** Ur beating sure die oh ..no enter southy oh ...u go collect gan ..anywhere I sight you men go run enter you any how ...

*** Be safe man, saw the recent video and no doubt it was sad. Tread carefully this period please. One Love

*** flydraco: Fuckin snitch

*** The comment section here shows the value of our youth today . We are fast losing it . This is quite unfortunate

***God be with you bro @ruggedybaba ... I believe in your movement .. thanks for being you ... say no to fraud , say no to violence

Watch Video of Attack Here:
https://lailasnews.com/ruggedman-attacked-in-london/

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by goldcoinhub: 5:42am On Jun 15, 2019
more

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by youngest85(m): 5:56am On Jun 15, 2019
E do na no keberi
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by BIGGIE121(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2019
The thinking level of some our nigerian youths works "parri passu" with that of a goat, how can they blame an innocent man for the wound naira marley inflicted on himself. It would be better if they channel the same energy that they use in assaulting ruggedman to our dubious politicians.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Boom33(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by roqrules04(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Peckham boys no dey joke o

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Pavore9: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Did Ruggedman plant a laptop on Naira Marley or the cards in his possession?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Some youths deserves to be shot in the head!

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by StrikeBack(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
How did become a Nigerian.

How??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by kunki90(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
One dy even use hin fake account comment @miketom grin . naija !!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Freebuzz: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wow

Also read >

How to chat using Bluetooth without data
read steps here
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by sammyj: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
I pity this generation supporting and justifying crime for nothing. I’m with Ruggedman on this 100%

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by StrikeBack(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
How did I get into this country
How??

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Bossontop(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by versejohn: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nigerian's and "misplaced priority" what is wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it, what is right is right even if no one is doing it.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pavore9:
Did Ruggedman plant a laptop on Naira Marley or the cards in his possession?

Magu answers directly to Ruggedman, that's why he was attacked.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Deicide: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Can you imagine angry
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Until we know what led to the fracas between Ruggedman and the boys in London, we can't say Naira Marley was the one who arranged the beating.
It may not even be connected...

Either ways I think Naira Marley deserves a break. The boy has been through so much and the hypocrisy in our society doesn't help. Same EFCC that arrested the guy dare not go after top thieving politicians like Ganduje even when there's video evidence.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by dante0147: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by AustineCJ: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Useless youths....most times,if not for the sake of our unborn kids,I think we deserve the kind or leaders we get.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
angry

Someone on this forum (whose moniker I've forgotten) said something striking a few weeks ago.... something that got me thinking. Here's what he said....

Three very recent events really made me have a sober reflection and finally give up every residual hope in Nigerian youths.

1.The massive support for Regina Daniels.

2.The massive support for Naira Marley.

3. The massive support for Tonto Dikeh

These three events made me sick and puke at our nation.

Is this the way Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Bill Gates etc. developed America?

Nigerian youths need to focus on more important things.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
roqrules04:
Peckham boys no dey joke o
They are not peckham bois, they are Nigerians, i am from peckham, we don't Attack people!

22 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by NOC1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
How is rugged baba a snitch?
do they know the meaning of snitch

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Pavore9: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

Magu answers directly to Ruggedman, that's why he was attacked.

I didn't know Ruggedman's big man level is that way up! cheesy
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lol stupid old man. Why didn’t he keep that same energy there. My Mom always tell me to watch my mouth so it won’t kill me. This is not the first Nigeria musician to sing about fraud. Well we know it’s not a good thing but almost all Nigeria singer sing’s about fraud. Olu maintain, wizkid, D banj, sauce kid, rugged stupid man himself, and 9ice rugged man bestfriend(that same saint rugged man bleeped his best friend wife), 2 face, vector, Olamide they all sings about fruad. If you aren’t attacking them all and just attacking that boy because you think e his very small for you then God go kill you. I hope say the Naira market family no go beg esu or give esu sacrifice for your sake. Because I know say them dey spiritual

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Rilwayne001: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
This our society has totally deteriorated.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced / Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.