Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,446 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Long Awaited Submission To The People Of Twon Brass Is Finally Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Long Awaited Submission To The People Of Twon Brass Is Finally Here (306 Views)

Remember Me? My Life Is Finally Doomed After Studying Psychology / The Long Awaited Global Pandemic Course Is Now Out / Hurray!!! Total Nigeria Young Graduate Program 2018 Is Finally Out | Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Long Awaited Submission To The People Of Twon Brass Is Finally Here by seiyefajohn(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2018
…AS I URGE MY PEOPLE FOR MORE SUPPORT:

Munongu O’nua’oooo, I planned this submission broadcast to serve the purpose of a written confrontation, but again I realized that I need not confront anyone for the low number of following/readership I get from home. What I MUST do rather; is to appreciate the few of you from home that keep encouraging me with your likes and comments—I mean the likes of Ebinyo Vincent Confidence, Hanna Oguara, Opreye Yebei, Dan… etc; I URGE YOU ALL TO DO MORE.

Years ago I left Naoc service to ply my authentic carrier path; which is ‘self expression,’ today, I act, write, teach and speak to inspire lives and motivate to remodel minds. I am in Nollywood not just for myself and family, but for my people and which includes you.

 The origin of this submission
Few days ago, I viewed this page’s ‘likes/readers statistics’ by country location, cities and local settlements. I noticed that only a minor fraction of people from Twon Brass liked this page; and to be pretty precise, just FIVE persons.

It is further disheartening or rather disturbing that America, Canada, Kuwait, Thailand etc, people from the above listed far distant countries read my works on this page more than my own ethnic brothers and sisters that are just few hundreds of miles away.
Now, let’s put Nigeria into context, I find also that people from Lagos, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Ibadan, Kaduna etc, they read and follow me more than you guys from the various Ama’s that constitute our kingdom.

 Hear me
If you can’t sponsor me with your monies and you also cannot soften my tough Nollywood career surgeon or make me bigger in industry because you are not Igbos—who own Nollywood. Why not try to contribute by simply reading, liking and promoting the works of a brother?
Just to add, we have lots and lots of politicians, oil company workers, engineers, barristers, hoodlums, and even a senior advocate of Nigeria that are Twon Brass born indigenes, but we have less than a handful of folks in the creative industry trade as I know it; that are from our Ama.

If you are envying, quit envying or hating and start loving. This is because if you love and accept the few of us in the entertainment and enlightenment trade, strangers will embrace us (Prisca Bukuma, and most recently Aye Peter’s) even more.
I speak to your hearts this day, if you can like Davido’s post and pages, why not mine. I URGE YOU ALL TO DO MORE.
For those who knew, let me refresh your memory, and for those who don’t know, permit me to share with you that, ‘I started writing in Twon cemetery (the cemetery/bush) by the popular tourist spot—Takwa bay in Twon Brass. But today, I am writing to educate, inform, enlighten and entertain the globe.

Yes, I repeat, I write to educate, inform, enlighten and entertain nations of the world. I thank God for the instrument called ‘social media.’ This is because my readers/page likes locations indicate 39 countries at present and these nations span across the known continents of the world.

 Below is a section of my page’s statistics, presented here just to back my claims. I can’t include other sections due to space and time.

Country Your Fans
Nigeria 481
United States of America 13
Ghana 10
China 4
United Kingdom 3
India 3
Kenya 3
Pakistan 3
United Arab Emirates 2
Cameroon 2
Malaysia 2
Turkey 2
South Africa 2
Angola 1
Benin 1
Canada 1
Ivory Coast 1
Germany 1
Algeria 1
Italy 1
Kuwait 1
Liberia 1
Niger 1
Philippines 1
Togo 1
Thailand 1
Uganda 1
Vietnam 1

_

_

_

City

Your Fans
Port Harcourt, Rivers State 123
Lagos, Lagos State 114
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State 58
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory 37
Warri, Delta State 14
Ibadan, Oyo State 12
Asaba, Delta State 9
Accra, Greater Accra Region 8
Kaduna, Kaduna State 7
Bénin, Edo State 6
Owerri, Imo State 6
_
BRASS, BAYELSA STATE
_
Onitsha, Anambra State 5
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State 5
Aba, Abia State 4
Enugu, Enugu State 4
Kaduna South, Kaduna State 3
Akure, Ondo State 2
Awka, Anambra State 2
Brass Town, Bayelsa State 2
Jos, Plateau State 2
Maiduguri, Borno State 2
Minna, Niger State 2
Usi, Ekiti State 2
Lahore, Punjab 2
Istanbul, Istanbul Province 2
Jacksonville, Florida 2
Cleveland, Ohio 2
Cape Town, Western Cape 2
Huadu, Guangdong 2
Sharjah, Emirate of Sharjah 2
London, England 2
Nnewi, Anambra State 2
Sagbama, Delta State 2
Nairobi, Nairobi 2
Mowe, Ogun State 1
Abraka, Delta State 1
Bariga, Lagos State 1
Haora, West Bengal 1
Pavagada, Karnataka 1
Niamey, Niamey 1
Ebute-Metta, Lagos State 1
Makurdi North, Benué State 1
Onicha, Delta State 1
Karachi, Sindh 1

I love you, I really do. I do not know the part of earth that you are reading this piece from, but I want you to know that I love you dear. And I urge you to join me as I revolutionalize nonfiction writing.
Expect two debut titles of mine on Amazon and Okada books in 6months. If you are with me on this great vicious journey of reshaping my world through minds remodeling, then like this page, feel free to share posts that you want for more visibility for this initiative and if you may, I would like you all to take a brief moment to WRITE me a REVIEW for this PAGE.

STAY CONNECTED to this PAGE for fresh perceptions, innovative, creative and inspiring notions.

(1) (Reply)

Executive Assistant To The Md Telecom Service Provider / The Eagle Mentality / How To Keep Your Writing Juice Flowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.