Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Executive Assistant To The Md Telecom Service Provider - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Executive Assistant To The Md Telecom Service Provider (299 Views)

My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out / Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Executive Assistant To The Md Telecom Service Provider by JOBGIVER16: 2:11am On Jun 24, 2018
Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at a Leading Telecom Company

A leading Telecom Provider in Africa, located at Victoria Island, seeks to recruit the services of:

Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director

Job Summary
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial/administrative/operational support to The MD. Duties include general secretarial/clerical and project based work.
Job Description
Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements
Project a professional corporate image with internal and external customers, including global counterparts
Handle mail, phone calls, enquiries and requests
Plan and schedule meetings and teleconferences
Maintain daily and weekly calendar
Prepare, compile and submit expense reports and claims
Create and maintain filing systems (hardcopy and electronic)
Create and modify documents/presentation slides using Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. MS Word and PowerPoint)
Collate and compile documents for information, review, approval and/or signature
Track and monitor activities from start to end to ensure proper follow up action is taken
Maintaining of current list of files
Preparation of legal documents where possible
Responsible for Beijing Office admin management
Provide business support in the preparation of business presentations, documents and reporting.
Job Requirements
At least 5 years’ relevant experience
Strong secretarial and administrative skills
Resourceful and dependable with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Strong integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
Ability to perform in an ICT Environment
A member of USOSA
Bachelor degree in Law, Social Sciences or Arts.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Membership of ICSAN or NIPS will be an added advantage
send cv to recruitment@vuzelaconsulting.net
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2018.

(1) (Reply)

Dollars Needed Via Wire Or Money Order For My Company / New Graduate Employment Initiative / Training For Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.