Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement (17933 Views)

Extended Family Beating My Siblings / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by correctbae: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2018
Recalling that we made a post two days back about Pastor Jackson commenting on a Facebook post about domestic violence where he stated that beating is not enough reasons to leave your matrimonial home and that he beat his wife every day yet they are best couple on earth.

The post attracted many people and social media users did not waste time in pouring out their vexation to his comments.
Following the post, the pastor Wife took to her Facebook page to defend her husband comments, she said 'Beating my wife everyday' was a parable. She further went on to say her husband will never raise his voice on her let alone beat her.

Read her full post:

My appology
This past days has been tough and rough. Our names has been all over the media. With different comments and insult. There is this message online about my husband where he commented.. Saying he beats his wife every day and yet they are the best couple. Agree with me no normal human will beat the wife everyday, what he said was a parable.
We preached against domestic violence
Am saying this and am saying it now. To all social media and bloggers, My husband will not raise his voice at me let alone beating me. But if the message offends you please forgive us. It's a misinterpretation of fact.
I stand with him in this. He will not say anything that's against the bible.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/beating-my-wife-is-a-parable-pastors-wife-defends-her-husband-beating-statement/

Previous post: https://www.nairaland.com/4572964/beat-wife-everyday-yet-best

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by correctbae: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2018
More pictures

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by pafo(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2018
He talks without thinking suggests he has a low-average IQ and he actually does look like a wife-beater.

Sorry madam, we know what you are going thru but you dare not speak up because you are a believer in "psalm 105:15".

37 Likes

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by dominique(f): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
She's doing damage control for her husband. Most of these pastors advise wives to remain with their abusive husbands because they're wife-beaters themselves. Any person that justifies violence is totally capable of carrying out the violence. So mummy GO, your damage control tatic is dead on arrival. Your husband is a beast

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by freemanbubble: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
na them sabi joor.

1 Like

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by owomida1: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
Parable indeed. We no go school abi. Or do you wish to be unfortunate in life?

Two idiots

16 Likes

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by Giddymoney(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin

Killing you should be a judgement then
Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by Divay22(f): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lies
I have never seen such a parable before..
Oh! She's trying to cover up for her husband abi, I pray that parable doesn't manifest one day (that's if it's not already)

5 Likes

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by Dunnievick(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
How is that my business ...

In other news

8 Likes

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by Oyindidi(f): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Talkless on social media
Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by ednut1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Shebi i told u guys the beat na BDSM kinda beat

4 Likes

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by tragergeorge(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mercy after death,as long as d tithes keeps pouring in,,,beating na normal challenge ,women

1 Like

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by gr8tone: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
The man does not look like a pastor to me
Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by Whoeppme(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
I DONT BEAT WOMEN. NOT ONLY MY WIFE....

I SEE WOMEN I MEAN ALL WOMEN AS MOTHERS tongue wink
Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by tollyboy5(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
wedon pastor! some sadist lectures still fix class 4 9ja match
Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by Nedukkc: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Someone should help me with that wetin concern me pictures please.....thanks in advance.
Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by thatNUPEboy: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
God bless Nigeria

The image below shows why Nigeria will win Argentina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by tollyboy5(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Dunnievick:
How is that my business ...

In other news
abi beat him wife or not Nigeria is goal!
Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by StarUp: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Keep defending your "domestic violence" husband because you want to save your marriage...l pray he doesn't use hammer on your head one day before you realize your cover-up was lame.

1 Like

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by tragergeorge(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
This one b like Igbo woman oooo,beating na normal so far she get her share for d tithe o
Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by springtech(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
We all know this is about damage control.
And it's even obvious your husband is half as intelligent as you are.

#Welldonemah

2 Likes

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by Harrynight(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin

Meanwhile MTN is giving out free credit, if u don't have airtime just pick up ur MTN line and call any number its free!

#MTNCelebratingSuperEagles
Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by amazon14: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Parable Chaii God don suffer in the hands of Nigeria native doctors disguising as pastors

Parable my nyashi

1 Like

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by Daeylar(f): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
sad sad
Even she knows the nonsense she posted doesn't make sense,

Why didn't she tell us the meaning of said parable?

Covering up for the words of her husband.

2 Likes

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
e be like him beat her to type this

4 Likes

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by Darkseid(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Parable of the beaten abi Na beated wife tongue
Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by Edu3Again: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by chuksohams(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Just go home and chop todays beating abeg, we know say u marry Cele bobo on d beat!

1 Like

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by emmabest2000(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Damage control grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement by ibkayee(f): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
She's either defending him out of fear, doing damage control or she's genuinely been brainwashed, sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Important For A Woman To Be Financially Independent Before Marriage? / As A Guy, Can You Marry A Girl From A Separated Home? / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.