Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Extended Family Beating My Siblings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Extended Family Beating My Siblings (821 Views)

Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family / Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members / 'Beating My Wife Is A Parable' - Pastor's Jackson's Wife Defends his Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extended Family Beating My Siblings by adaezeh126(f): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Is it right for an extended family member beating my younger siblings and when I tried cautioning him, he turned and used sticks to hit me several on my arms and injured me at my foot.
please let me know what you think I should do on this issue. you can email me at my signature adaezeh126@gmail.com thank you
Re: Extended Family Beating My Siblings by lilmax(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2019
is the extended in your house or you're in the extended's house?
Re: Extended Family Beating My Siblings by Olorunnim: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2019
lilmax:
is the extended in your house or you're in the extended's house?
Regardless of the location Violence is not the way to correct a child there are other subtle ways to do so
Re: Extended Family Beating My Siblings by Born2Breed(f): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2019
I keep telling people,the only way to stop violence is to use violence.

If you picked a stick to hit him back immediately then the offender will think twice before hitting you or your sibling in your presence next time.

Fight back,even if they beat you up just keep fighting back in a very violent way and they will avoid you and anything that is yours like a plague.

The worst they will say is her kolo don start again, Abeg make una free her, na una go tire if she start.

1 Like

Re: Extended Family Beating My Siblings by blessedvisky(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
What I don't grab is exactly what you want us to use your email for

4 Likes

Re: Extended Family Beating My Siblings by czarina(f): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
blessedvisky:
What I don't grab is exactly what you want us to use your email for
grin grin

She needs expert/top secret/confidential strategies to curb the issue.
Re: Extended Family Beating My Siblings by blessedvisky(m): 2:50am On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:
grin grin

She needs expert/top secret/confidential strategies to curb the issue.
Well I feel she just opened the door for a whole lot of unsolicited and unneeded things. I'm very sure she's received a lot of direct PM's, asking for hook up, hangouts and the like. Also spammers, Yahoo boys, Ebook sellers and all would have sent her loads of messages. You just wait and see
Re: Extended Family Beating My Siblings by tabithababy(f): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
blessedvisky:

Well I feel she just opened the door for a whole lot of unsolicited and unneeded things. I'm very sure she's received a lot of direct PM's, asking for hook up, hangouts and the like. Also spammers, Yahoo boys, Ebook sellers and all would have sent her loads of messages. You just wait and see

wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Extended Family Beating My Siblings by adaezeh126(f): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2019
thanks to you all for your comments and thanks for your corrections it's being noted

(1) (Reply)

15 Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriageā€¦ / What This Woman Does At The Same Time / Rivers State Commissioner Congratulates Gift Azunwena On The Birth Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.