Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Lucrative Is Tailoring Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is Tailoring Business? (7945 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / How Lucrative Is Cold Room Business / How Lucrative Is Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Tailoring Business? by Ejadamen(f): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2010
I am considering learning this from a guy who is very good but I wonder,how lucrative is this at home and abroad? Constructive comments would be appreciated.
Re: How Lucrative Is Tailoring Business? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2010
Its wide,which area do you want to venture,children clothing,native attires,women clothing,underwears,all are profitable,but you need to create class and have a market niche.
Re: How Lucrative Is Tailoring Business? by Ejadamen(f): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2010
I'm interested in women english and native clothes.
Re: How Lucrative Is Tailoring Business? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2010
Its profitable,but you need to create class and have network of people,if you live in Nigeria after learning it ,you can study again for 4 months as an entreprenur in Fatefoundation,you will be linked with sucessful people in that field,then you can now venture.If you live abroad then you can also learn a little business courses ,you need to know baout branding,advertising,marketing,human resource,operations mangement.They help in the business.vist www.fatefoundation.com.You need to know how to mange humans,because you will never get a permanant worker in Nigeria,they will always move ,because in Nigeria people dont stay with companies for long,like the way some people do in other countries.

sucessful Nigerians in the trade,include sofisticat,ruff and tumble,deola sagoa, etc ,they are not doing anything special,they just created class and ,brand.

I am also intrested in importing the input into production from china,and i am still making the research.
Re: How Lucrative Is Tailoring Business? by Ejadamen(f): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ok thanks.
Re: How Lucrative Is Tailoring Business? by imhere: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tailoring business is very lucrative and easy to set up. You may not necessary be skilled in tailring before starting. I have given a step by step guide on how to start and make money. So many people in Nigeria will rather spend more money in fashion clothings than in food....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/tailoring-sewing-material-business-sewing-business/
Re: How Lucrative Is Tailoring Business? by NaijaPress: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tailouring business can be a very lucrative business if you plan towards making it one....

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Step By Step On How To Make Over #10,000 Daily / How Much Is 1 Billion? / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria Rises By 95% To $1.7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.