Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) (34448 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by ClassRep001: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Only sango?
Call your dad join grin
Omo ale jatiti
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by gbagyiza: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
vivypretty:
these people should stop making me scared of marriage.

Don't be scared, their r a lot of marriage's that r doing fyn.
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Tinamoore(f): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
vivypretty:

No dear, don't be scared.marriage is so sweet when you get a good and compatible partner.I have some marriages that you can't help but envy.
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
ashjay001:

It's good, to be scared. So, u go in, if n when u go in, with all ur senses, at top notchangry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by kennisman(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Anyway I no concern me, biafrans are reducing one by one. Maybe tomorrow na 5 pple go cumout dre.
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by shegra58: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Khd95:
igbo amaka grin grin

its their DNA tongue tongue tongue

puleeeze i am a croatian living in lagos,before some one will call me af.onja cool cool
And I be Argentine and if I catch you hen grin
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
kennisman:
Anyway I no concern me, biafrans are reducing one by one. Maybe tomorrow na 5 pple go cumout dre.
sick Afonja.
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Mac2016(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
Comments on NL threads reel in tribal hatred & comments capable of further destabilizing the country. I think
Seun, lalasticlala should do more on this. Why derogatory terms afonja, bubu, Igbos encouraged with silence of the administrators!

1 Like

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by elmodee7(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
so sad. it's on an iPob terrorists that act this way. so sad. RIP
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by vivypretty(f): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Come to me and have rest kiss kiss
to a zombiehunter am even more scared
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
vivypretty:

to a zombiehunter am even more scared

You have absolutely nothing to fear
Am loved on the forum

Don't mind the moniker
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by elmodee7(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
so sad she married a iPob ritualist/ terrorist. so sad RIP.
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by cezarman(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Chai! But why did they censor the breast na angry

So if them nor censor am now, you mean say you go carry vaseline because of the unfortunate mama(someone who can even give birth to you) wey don die breast abi?

Na your type dey fvck dead body for mortuarysmiley
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Khalifaskug(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
foolish man he decided to attack her while she's asleep.. since the woman keep beating him..
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Use OSU bastard people

Very wicked human beings.

I hate them.

OSU ALUSI ipob pigs
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Brightolanton(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Khd95:
igbo amaka grin grin

puleeeze i am a croatian living in lagos,before some one will call me af.onja cool cool
This is the most stupid and wicked comment I have ever read here. Someone died under such a gory circumstance and the best you can do is resort to tribal war. Please change for the Good, you can do much better than this

1 Like

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by adaobiajonjo: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hahaha this is big trouble in the family, what is he gain now can you do ur wife this?
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tomorrow they will say their men are the most loving.

What a shame.

RIP
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wey the man sef?
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kai, Lord hv mercy
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Rosebloom: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Olifite ke
@op...your spelling gan
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Seahawk: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Men !!!
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by ivor1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
vivypretty:
Sometimes I wonder the aggression is too much nowadays what is happening
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by morakakin(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
He is an animal. angry
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
vivypretty:

when you see the negativity in it more than the positivity you begin to give in to fear

Come and marry me naaa, only weak men use canes, sticks, pestle etc to beat. I don't use objects to beat, i use only my hands. Just couple of slaps or wacks to the face and my hands are very soft. grin grin grin
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by skales67(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Khd95:
igbo amaka grin grin

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by proudevil: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Khd95:
igbo amaka grin grin

please leave Igbo's,biafrans,Igbos,Jews,yeasterners we need peace in this country..we defeated Croatia 2-0
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
But women from that village are evil and wicked. But not enough reason to kill sha
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2018
inyamuri flat.head jews,this is what they are good at!! other things are ritual,prostitution,419 and skull mining

I'm not suprised at all,it's in their DNA!

igbo Amaka grin cheesy
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Ipod amaka...the best women and men for marriage....kikikiki

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:45am On Jun 23, 2018
Igbos and Fulani herdsmen have one thing in common grin grin
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:50am On Jun 23, 2018
vivypretty:
who go even marry you wey look like bonga fish, breast you no get, yansh you no have, abeg comot here jo make I go play with ajepako and rokia2 wey carry front and back tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / Police Uncover Baby Factory, Arrest Couple In Lagos (pic) / Young Lady Declared Missing In Kano After Leaving Her Home In. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.