Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) (34424 Views)

Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by samysamy: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
She Was Killed Because Of 30 Thousand Naira

This happened on Tuesday this week. A husband and wife were fighting over 30 thousand naira .The dead lady's name is chinenye from Olifite Anambra state.She has a business of her own at Umunede Oba .

She went home and her husband asked her to give him 30K and she said no but the husband knew that she has more than that at home.

They fought over it.After the fighting,later in the night she was sleeping and the husband attacked her with a mortar stick at there family house in Olifite.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/husband-brutalises-wife-in-anambra.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
undecided

Brutality to Fatality

9 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Khd95(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
igbo amaka grin grin

its their DNA tongue tongue tongue

puleeeze i am a croatian living in lagos,before some one will call me af.onja cool cool

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Are u sure the caption shouldn't be "killed"...this woman doesn't look alive ooo....

5 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by StarUp: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Don't EVER marry a hot - tempered person (no matter his handsomeness or her beauty) because the end is always disastrous.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Poverty na bastard

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by vivypretty(f): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
these people should stop making me scared of marriage.

17 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
vivypretty:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No be only you sister... Na everybody dey fear..

Women too dey slit the throat of their husband.....
I weak.... Because of 30k

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

21 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
vivypretty:

Funny....

Alot of pple leave their homes daily and they don't make it back.... It doesn't make u scared of going out..does it?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by vivypretty(f): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Funny....

Alot of pple leave their homes daily and they don't make it back.... It doesn't make u scared of going out..does it?
life itself is a risk but it doesn't stop one from living.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
vivypretty:

life itself is a risk but it doesn't stop one from living.

Exactly...so why are u allowing others make u scared of marriage cos someone decided to disfigure his wife's face

1 Like

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by vivypretty(f): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Exactly...so why are u allowing others make u scared of marriage cos someone decided to disfigure his wife's face
when you see the negativity in it more than the positivity you begin to give in to fear

3 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by tunjijones(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is brutality at the peak.

Jst for 30k?

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by ashjay001(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
vivypretty:

It's good, to be scared. So, u go in, if n when u go in, with all ur senses, at top notchangry

3 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by softworldsystem(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
GOD HAVE MERCY ON US IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by ClassRep001: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Igbos doing what they know how to do best

6 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by cezarman(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wft!!! And the topic only said 'brutalised', when it should be 'brutally killed'... Please edit it quickly.

Mehn! How person go open eyes pound another person face like this? Shiits like this happen because of our mentality on divorce. I know the man must've been assaulting her, but she remained with his lazy asss because people will condemn her for leaving her husband... Now she don die.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
vivypretty:

Come to me and have rest kiss kiss
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Poverty mentality.....

1 Like

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:
Igbos doing what they know how to do best

You want to mine the skull of a victim of domestic violence abi

12 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
THIS IS UTTER BRUTALITY.

1 Like

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by ClassRep001: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You want to mine the skull of a victim of domestic violence abi
Bleep off my mention before I send sango to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by janejive(f): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mmmhhhh Jesus is Lord!
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by kennisman(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
The Biafra people are evil, they need to be wiped out of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:

Bleep off my mention before I send sango to you

Only sango?
Call your dad join grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
kennisman:
The Biafra people are evil, they need to be wiped out of this country.

See unity beggar talking

11 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
bloggerleak43xxx:

Desist from spamming this forum with trash
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Khd95:
igbo amaka grin grin

its their DNA tongue tongue tongue

puleeeze i am a croatian living in lagos,before some one will call me af.onja cool cool

Idiotic ethnic bigot. grow sense. Must it always be about ethnicity?

6 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Gangster1ms: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Chai! But why did they censor the breast na angry
Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
...and he,the husband got the 30k with jail term of 300 yrs..Oloribuku oko

2 Likes

Re: Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) by Kelamma(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mehn! What is marriage turning into?! Soon married people will be too scared of their spouse to close their eyes and sleep.
The man that did this should be erased from the face of the earth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign Instead Of Arresting Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns Oyo CP, Ngozi / Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.