Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo (78860 Views)

Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) / Unfair Treatment: No Player Attracts As Many Defenders As Leo Messi [photo] / Truth Be Told, Never Seen Defenders Mark Ronaldo Like They Mark Messi [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by Youngtekkey(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
ddippset:
Messi has played in the world cup final and won the golden ball.

Let CR7 reach final first before laughing hard in his closer.
Mr Man, shut up jhor! Who playing in world cup final help if you can't win the cup? You sha don't want to accept the reality that Ronaldo is better currently. Imagine Ronaldo with that average Portuguese side still shinning while your messi in a star studded Argentina can't do shit. At least Ronaldo has won Euro an international trophy compared to your messi that have even failed to win the copa America. Ronaldo has scored 85 international goals for Portuguese, a fit no European player has achieved before.
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I wonder why Nigerians are celebrating. We are not going to the second round we won't beat Argentina! grin grin

angry angry
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by Youngtekkey(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
kenex4ever:
you umeant he was on d sidelines and his teammates won France
All this oponu messi fans sef, why can't messi be on the sideline and his teammate should win him an international trophy too. Someone played for 10mins and was injured. Do you expect him to still play?

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by Sugar2001(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
All we know is that we are going to win argentina whether they like it or not
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by kenex4ever(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Youngtekkey:

All this oponu messi fans sef, why can't messi be on the sideline and his teammate should win him an international trophy too. Someone played for 10mins and was injured. Do you expect him to still play?

That's to tell u penaldo fans dat Portugal is a strong team with or without cr7.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by kenny5811(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
xpset02:
Mtcchhhheewww as if Nigeria won't trash Argentina too
u said my mind...God bless u....
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by ddippset(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Youngtekkey:

Mr Man, shut up jhor! Who playing in world cup final help if you can't win the cup? You sha don't want to accept the reality that Ronaldo is better currently. Imagine Ronaldo with that average Portuguese side still shinning while your messi in a star studded Argentina can't do shit. At least Ronaldo has won Euro an international trophy compared to your messi that have even failed to win the copa America. Ronaldo has scored 85 international goals for Portuguese, a fit no European player has achieved before.
the guy said ronaldo will be laughing at messi right now.

how can somebody be in the first round of the world cup and be laughing at somebody who reached the final?

average portuguese side that won the euros final against france without him.

oya tell your father to dash you sense.

OYA!

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by kinkymax: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
saintkeppy:
Where are the Messi-Maniacs grin They're now beggin' Super Eagles to win for Messi grin
CR7 will be Laughin'hard in his Closet. cool
ode

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by Xkalaban(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
saintkeppy:
Where are the Messi-Maniacs grin
They're now beggin' Super Eagles to win for Messi grin

CR7 will be Laughin'hard in his Closet. cool

I love Messi bro and nothing is gonna change that ever. But his accolades aside, I'm not with him on this one. We can debate about the young man's ability with the ball on his feet some other time. But on the topic @hand, it's bout time Argentina bowed outta the World cup tournament at the hands of the Super Eagles. After all they've done that to us more than once in the past. So now they've got to be on the receiving end. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I just pray this one comes true.... grin
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by donqx: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
oh ..that's how it works..many of you here laid curse on the sams eagles for days even few hours before the goal.

hmm eagles are good now. as for me ...I don't trust. a hoee...eagles aren't the same....

heart attack might be ticking against argentina
don't get carried away
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by ddippset(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
hajipeters:

Is golden ball d world cup trophy
it is better than crashing out of the group stage in 2010 and 2014.
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
We will win them also.
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by oblaak(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thaheer:
Nigeria will make messi to retire his entire football career..
Messi don already loose focus..

As my dad said yesterday..."Messi yazama kaya"..
Shut up. Who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by oblaak(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
elantraceey:
We won for ourselves biko and we're winning you guys too. #up9ja
Shut up.. Who asked you

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by oblaak(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
olaskul:
Nothing we no go see today....
Shut up. Who asked you

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
LET ME SEND MY CONDOLENCE MESSAGE TO MESSI, MR MESSI LIONEL, MAY god OF MARADONA GRANT YOU ETERNAL REST AFTER RETIREMENT
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by Blamtom(f): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wow I love there zeal cool cool
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by lookingfly: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
AM7 ,gunshot for that skipper that made it 2:0 for super eagles.
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by Diso60090(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Thaheer:
Nigeria will make messi to retire his entire football career..
Messi don already loose focus..

As my dad said yesterday..."Messi yazama kaya"..

When the world cup finish you and who talk that word go get your self arrest warrant
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by saintkeppy(m): 3:01am On Jun 23, 2018
kinkymax:
ode

tongue
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by saintkeppy(m): 4:20am On Jun 23, 2018
ddippset:
Messi has played in the world cup final and won the golden ball.

Let CR7 reach final first before laughing hard in his closet.

Playin'in the Final without winnin'the Golden cup means absolutely nothin', ask Arjen Robben, or Roberto Baggio, as for the Golden Ball that's his Personal Achievement instead of collective achievement in La Albiceleste which any player who plays well in the World Cup can also picked up. Or you wanna tell me CR7 should also play in a continental Final?

Messi is 1 of the Best player in this era, no doubt about this, I have watched him play since as a youngster in Barca till this moment, but sometimes he lacks that motivation playin'along side national team-mates, no ginger, he just playin'Cool as if nothing is happenin'

I wish he could win atleast win 1 COPA AMERICA before he Retires from International Football.

Look at Portugal made up of average players, CR7 as captain charges them in field of play even in the face of defeat, he keeps on motivatin'them, gingers them, tellin'them they can do better, that alone gave them the courage that won themselves Euro 2016, something the Portuguese Golden Generation era could not achieve in 2004.

Don't you think if CR7 had such Argentine good quality players he would have also played in the Final?

Most Great players in the past wins Major Titles for Clubs&Country atleast CR7 has achieved this &he will retire happily, World Cup was not mearnt for everyBody&so CR7 has paid his dues for both Club&Country.
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by Tunagee(m): 4:24am On Jun 23, 2018
miguel4suee:
*CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU NIGERIANS ON WINNING YOUR MATCH TODAY, MTN IS OFFERING FREE ONE MINUTE CALL ON YOUR MTN LINES, ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS*

Who cares about MTN? All these slave MTN staffs and stupid brand loyalists would not allow us to rest. I only support my indigenous network GLO for now.
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by saintkeppy(m): 4:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Xkalaban:

I love Messi bro and nothing is gonna change that ever. But his accolades aside, I'm not with him on this one. We can debate about the young man's ability with the ball on his feet some other time. But on the topic @hand, it's bout time Argentina bowed outta the World cup tournament at the hands of the Super Eagles. After all they've done that to us more than once in the past. So now they've got to be on the receiving end. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I just pray this one comes true.... grin

Yes broda, I agree with you, we all hope Nigeria advances.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by Ruddyk9: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigeria vs Iceland highlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA1eH3gRYJk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by vincentus16: 5:26am On Jun 23, 2018
For those shouting Ronaldo this and dat. Don't forget that Iran can kick portugal out of this world cup. Those that see football can knw how dangerous Iran are. Go and ask Spain. Okwa goal awata na nku ka ha nyere.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by saintkeppy(m): 5:34am On Jun 23, 2018
ddippset:
the guy said ronaldo will be laughing at messi right now.

how can somebody be in the first round of the world cup and be laughing at somebody who reached the final?

average portuguese side that won the euros final against france without him.

oya tell your father to dash you sense.

OYA!

1. You reach Final, did you lift the Ultimate Prize (World Cup)?

Ans: NO

2. average portuguese side that won the euros final against france without him

So you expect him to play on with that injury he sustained in that Final?
Please whose goals help propelled Portugal to the Euro 2016 finals in the first place??

Ans:CRISTIANO RONALDO and LUIZ NANI (3goals apiece)
He even gave his Euro 2016 Silver Boot to Nani.

That's the correct answer to ur dumb arguments incase you find urself on the hot seat.

If you no see anybody to dash you sense, try&borrow, it helps sometimes.
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by Geeman74(m): 6:09am On Jun 23, 2018
[Argentina fans indeed. One at back is wearing Nigerian Jersey and the one in front is wearing t shirt with brila clearing written on it author=Flirtyjane post=68721582]Argentina fans in Volgograd, Russia made a passionate plea to the Super Eagles, to keep their World Cup hopes alive by beating Iceland when both teams clash today in a Group D game. Argentina are on the brink of an early exit from the tournament, following a 3-0 thrashing in the hands of Croatia on Thursday.

The result leaves the Albiceleste with just one point from their opening two fixtures.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/argentina-football-fans-plead-with-super-eagles-to-win-because-of-messi-photo.html[/quote]
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by ddippset(m): 6:52am On Jun 23, 2018
saintkeppy:

1. You reach Final, did you lift the Ultimate Prize (World Cup)?

Ans: NO

2. average portuguese side that won the euros final against france without him

So you expect him to play on with that injury he sustained in that Final?
Please whose goals help propelled Portugal to the Euro 2016 finals in the first place??

Ans:CRISTIANO RONALDO and LUIZ NANI (3goals apiece)
He even gave his Euro 2016 Silver Boot to Nani.

That's the correct answer to ur dumb arguments incase you find urself on the hot seat.

If you no see anybody to dash you sense, try&borrow, it helps sometimes.
Even though all that you typed here are dumb assertions, I am not ready to go into a Messi versus Ronaldo argument on this day.

Trust me if I start this argument with you, it would take the whole day plus the whole weekend if not the whole week.

I only responded to the part where you clearly stated
"Ronaldo would be laughing at Messi in his closet"

And I stated that Ronaldo would be very idiotic to laugh at Messi who reached the last world cup final and even won the golden ball when he Ronaldo has not even qualified to the second round of this one yet.

Ronaldo can laugh at Messi in his closet all he likes, but he should wait till he gets to at least the semi final before he does that.

I hope your brain can process my point now.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by iamabundance(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
yes we don win...but not for them. Their nemesis continues when we meet.
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by saintkeppy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
ddippset:
Even though all that you typed here are dumb assertions, I am not ready to go into a Messi versus Ronaldo argument on this day.

Trust me if I start this argument with you, it would take the whole day plus the whole weekend if not the whole week.

And I stated that Ronaldo would be very idiotic to laugh at Messi who reached the last world cup final and even won the golden ball when he Ronaldo has not even qualified to the second round of this one yet.

Ronaldo can laugh at Messi in his closet all he likes, but he should wait till he gets to at least the semi final before he does that.

My Friend shift, I ain't got that time to engage in any dumb argument with you,
I have also made my point known to you incase u're lost!

Please do enjoy the rest of ur day
au revoir mon ami smiley
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by ddippset(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
saintkeppy:

My Friend shift, I ain't got that time to engage in any dumb argument with you,
I have also made my point known to you incase u're lost!

Please do enjoy the rest of ur day
au revoir mon ami smiley
in that case fuccck offf but do have a lovely day.
Re: Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo by ebig21(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
ddippset:

seems you don't know football, Cristiano Ronaldo has been in A world cup semi final match, they lost the third place game to Germany ,Bastian schweinsteiger scored two thunder goals against Ricardo in 2006,
and to remind you Portugal exited world cup 2010 in Quarter final stage not group stage, they only exited group stage with Cristiano once. please recharge your brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“life Is Just Unfair, I’m Tired Of Trying” – Asisat Oshoala (photo) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) / Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.