Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says (47601 Views)

Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / 'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by Charly68: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
So na this impotent boy wan give girl belle?

Nigeria was very lucky. Iceland could have molested them easily but they were very unlucky. Total destruction awaits the super eagles against a wounded Argentina.
Where are you from ? Praying for our defeat,God won't honor your wish oo
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by holluphemydavid(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ekong had caused us 2 penalties in 2 matches
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by Tunagee(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Toks06:
No go marry..dey there dey look for who you go give belle undecided

No mind the outdated fooolll!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by enemyofprogress: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na so people way no get prick dey always make mouth

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by jrusky(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
I know Don Raction Jazzy must react I trust him.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by Creativity007: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
pleassseeeee wake up from your dreams..........................
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by amazinghomez09: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Nigeria was very lucky. Iceland could have molested them easily but they were very unlucky. Total destruction awaits the super eagles against a wounded Argentina.
prophet of DOOM

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by shina49: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

seee how to recognize bad belles
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by Anapuao(f): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

I don't think you watched the match. The goals Musa scored were absolutely brilliant and well calculated. The passes from the players were on point. Our "19 year old" keeper saved a lot of goals. Nothing like luck today. They went back to the drawing board after the first match and worked to improve and it paid.
For Argentina, that will be a much easier win considering how they played yesterday.
Remember this quote next week!

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by Ashley86400: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Be deceiving everybody there. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by kingkhan(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

bitch
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by enonche85(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Who is this ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by gabpaul: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Bad belle angry.. i'm very sure you are a ghanian angry... and any Nigerian that liked the post is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by jonero4(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

will u keep quiet if u dnt knw what 2 say

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by PreciousBro: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Watch all the classless gold digging scoundrels of the earth crawl towards him to be the luck intending baby-mama because it's 'Don jazzy again' .
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

I beleive you my oga.
It was clear luck you couldn't write anything worth reading.
Better luck next time.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Daeylar:

You call what Musa did "luck"? undecided
please ignore that frustrated ipig

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by kofo844: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

I now totally agreed that some nigerians can actually be an enemy to their own country. We are quick to pointing fingers ☜☆☞ to only those bombing the country and the cattle herdsmen.
What about those who through social media mischievously riun the country
Why will a person not be happy on his country victory or success, but instead trying to crush down the happiness of others. Even people from other country want to identify with us on our victory, but someone termed this whole happiness celebration 'LUCK'

Say something positive about ur country, always, because there is power in the tongue.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by mosesjida(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
this old nigga still doing Lyk a toddler..make she carry di'ja na..old donkey
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by biblegirl: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
this old man is becoming too boring n irritating.His jokes re getting hungry jo.let him go n sleep
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by kongolo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
cruchenutii:

We were generally lucky. But What Must did is not luck at all.

1. It is very difficult to control a poor ball from Moses.
2. Also very difficult to out run a defender like Musa did
3. And then keep his composure. Stopped for like 2 Secs. I nearly ran mad during those few seconds.
4. The looked up, the played.

Abeg Only Salah, Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar & hazard can do that.
I love sarcasm grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by kongolo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Anapuao:

I don't think you watched the match. The goals Musa scored were absolutely brilliant and well calculated. The passes from the players were on point. Our "19 year old" keeper saved a lot of goals. Nothing like luck today. They went back to the drawing board after the first match and worked to improve and it paid.
For Argentina, that will be a much easier win considering how they played yesterday.
Remember this quote next week!
I have quoted you angry
We'll wait and see angry
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by Loversminds: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
crafteck:
If Argentina beat us, na abortion straight
grin cheesy grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by kennisman(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Person wet dun use hm prik do money ritual,how he go gv woman bele....shame on u Jazzy.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by holluphemydavid(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

And u will be put ashame again
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by anigold(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

please face your nollywood and zworld .. Nigeria was lucky. Ko..
Just because your boyfriend loves football is not a must u must pretend to like football..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by Forrecruitment: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lol na by fire by force ooh
No dulling
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by holluphemydavid(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
ibroauthen:
Lol... Like say your gbola dey function like that... Prove am make we see
U don finish Don Jazzy, wish he is on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by Naughtytboy: 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

you are an idiot

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says by holluphemydavid(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
crafteck:
If Argentina beat us, na abortion straight
Chai clapback ayee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Sits On A Shoe Couch Says U Dnt Knw Me Or My Story Until U Step In My Shoe / Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.