Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. (95862 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Dcaliphate(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
Smh...beauty without brains. That's why I love myself, I'm beautifully made , talented and intelligent kiss tongue
...and bony and bald

1 Like

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by ogolomachi(f): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
Smh...beauty without brains. That's why I love myself, I'm beautifully made , talented and intelligent kiss tongue
wetin u take different from her, no be all your yellow breast Dey outside so? useless kpekus hawker

1 Like

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by AceDomino(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2018
What do 95% girls/ladies have to offer other than their bodies?

I know some would say Love...
Think of something else to say
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Harrynight(m): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2018
grin

I dont knw who snap this pix buh I knw definitely no a female

I also knw wat happened before the photoshoot

If u knw I knw
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Remix10(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:

Just like the name on your top, Turkey like you tongue tongue
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by kalu61(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
what's the difference between you and gift with that your pic. l expected to see decent profile
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Speakdatruth: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Boss13:

True - but I think the customers are not responding properly that’s why she flashing more.

Good job Gift - that’s equality and feminism for you. What a great sex object!
grin you're right, she's at the phase of aggressive marketing. Oh yeah, that's the picture of feminism and how clueless they look.
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by jidxin(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
says who?........ self-aggrandizement

1 Like

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Anything she to stay relevant buh forgetting that not everyone gives a hoot undecided
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Gman1022(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
truly u are.. but u also showed ur breasts cleavage too
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Blessinq1(f): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
Reaaally? And just take a look at your picture. With your strong hand like man own

1 Like

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by benswagtt(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
couldn't see the face sha, but I saw something nicer grin
farano:
couldn't see the face sha, but I saw something nicer
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Emperornice: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Abet make she tell us who snap the picture? No wonder them say all of them na slut, sorry I forget say she no b actress
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Isaacvin(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
whats d difference? u re also flaunting ur breast!
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by kingshrd: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2018
But who was the camera man that’s the real mystery
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by plessis: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
How do you know that you're intelligent?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by brenister10: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2018
And some mumu go dey shout feminism
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Mzsolmi(f): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2018
why does this look like a python that swallowed a cat. buh Girlllllll I know your body banging buh this? nope. get the camera closer.
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by LordBaelish: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:

Lol. If I had a dollar for Everytime a female made sure a statement.

next thing I'll hear is I'm different, it depends on the girls you're meeting..

Y'all greatly insecure.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by crunchyg: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
See who is talking

1 Like

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by chigoizie7(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2018
All I can see from that pics is a girl that has been fuckkked pra pra pra. That has been scattered that she doesn't know what she was doing.

As for the The guy taking the pics , thank u for a job well done though
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Fheelz: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Looking for cheap popularity.. .smh
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by BeraBera2(f): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
And she was once a married woman
Haba!
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Kingeni: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ashawo Kobo Kobo angry
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by faith123456(f): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
And so? If you came into the world necked, then why did your parents put clothes on you immediately? Why did you not roam abt necked in Bbn? Pls get sense from your parents that put on your clothes, nude don't pay any more...
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by mimimile93: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
queensera:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty just shared the nude bedroom and according to her, its 'Happy Naked Day'.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/gifty-goes-completely-unclad-in-new-bedroom-photo/

what else do naija girls have to offer?

A question NwanyiAwkaetiti and UyaiIncomparabl have to answer.

Always having excuses to go nak.ed

1 Like

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by wildkat: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
farano:

With that your neck bone like washing hand basin and boobs like Udara

1 Like

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Adeking10(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
;DHe" leads me on the path of righteousness" ...don't worry 'He' is coming to lead u on the path of 'Ecstasy
' ;DHe" leads me on the path of righteousness" ...don't worry 'He' is coming to lead u on the path of 'Ecstasy , stupid geh
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Evidenx(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
you forgot to add,you boobystically made :p cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by Evidenx(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
wildkat:

With that your neck bone like washing hand basin and boobs like Udara
haha..kwaa..haha..lol,guy u wicked,see as u dey make me laugh...you too much.
Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by wildkat: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Evidenx:
haha..kwaa..haha..lol,guy u wicked,see as u dey make me laugh...you too much.

Na so dem dey bring out themselves

1 Like

Re: Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. by CioAngels(f): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Didn't they say this girl/lady was married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.