Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

How I Made Money ....easily With The Best Sport Bookie - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Made Money ....easily With The Best Sport Bookie (2268 Views)

Bet9ja Bookie (payment After Winning) / Sportybet Best Sport Betting Site In Nigeria-reasons To Register Today,no Time! / Let's Kill The Bookie As I Would Be Dropping My Daily Guaranteed Tips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Money ....easily With The Best Sport Bookie by Akai4luv: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Are you a Sport Bettor?
If you want to make good money on bet REGISTER with 1xbet.

THIS BOOKIE IS THE BEST. LET ME EXPLAIN.

PROMO PROMO PROMO.

Register with 1xbet through this link.

https://1xmobpcq.host/en/?bf=5b2bcd62505a1_237423321

Screenshot your registration ID send it to me and get a 100% game for free.

Send the screenshot to my inbox or
Whatsapp : 07083665044.

After your registration. I will confirm it and send you free 15 odds.

After registration fund it with at least #500 you will get a 200% BONUS. Then you will play the game I will send to you on 1xbet with both your fund and the bonus for maximum Winnings. No chance to loose.

Click on the link to register and obtain 100% bonus now
https://1xmobnoj.host/en/?bf=5b2bcd62505a1_237423321

The bookmaking company 1xBet is a Russian bookmaker, which besides operating on its local market, is entering many foreign countries. The company is developing quite rapidly and soon it may become one of the major bookmakers in the world.

Introduction to 1xBet
1XBET launched its bookmaking services in1997 by offering betting opportunities in physical places. Currently, the company has more than 1,000 of these places, in which one can place his/her bets. Since 2011, the company started offering online bets through its site. There, you will find a wide variety of betting opportunities and great additional options and services from1xbet. According to the bookmaker, it has more than 400,000 active online users and this number is expected to increase, respectively, with the entrance of 1xbet in more and more foreign markets.

1xbet brand logo

Currently, the company has no license for a number of countries, but registration is still possible. Login to the site of 1xBet is done via a mirror link that we have included in this article. The company’s website is available in more than 40 different languages! This is one of the factors that promise a great future for 1xbet!
Bonuses and offers from 1xBet
The bookmaking company 1xBet offers a variety of bonus offers to its clients. At this bookmaker, each customer may take advantage of different bonuses, such as the one for new player, daily offers, raffles and many others. The company may not be familiar to many of the European players, but it definitely ranks high on the charts according to its bonuses. We will look at them and explain the main bonuses offered by 1xBet to their clients.

Bonus up to 100 Euro for new customers

This is a major bonus for new players at the site of 1xBet. The company offers to every newly registered player to receive a bonus of 100% up to €100 (or the equivalent amount in another currency) for their first deposit! You need to create an account at the site. You have to remember that no matter what method of registration you use, it will be necessary to go to the section of your profile on the site where you have to fill in the required fields! Once you are done with this and you make your first deposit of at least €1, the same amount up to 100 euros, will be automatically added to your account as a bonus!

Terms and conditions:
With each bonus there are certain rules that you must follow to get the most out of it. The general term with this bonus is that you have to roll over the bonus amount 3 times! Moreover, the stakes must be placed as accumulator bets with at least 3 selections. In addition, you should also be aware that at least 3 selections in your accumulator must have odds at minimum of 1.40! Each of the bets must be settled so that the system can calculate the amount has been rolled over. You must follow the terms of this bonus; otherwise you will not be able to withdraw cash from your account. You can cancel the bonus at any time, but if you do so, you will lose your winnings and the bonus amount!

Deposit and withdrawal methods
It is time to say a few words about the different methods by which you can deposit and withdraw money at 1xBet. The company offers various methods with which to make payments, but they depend on the country of your location. Therefore, we will look at different payment methods that are active for players from all over Europe!

How to deposit money at 1xbet?
You can deposit funds in several different ways. The well-known payment by cards of the type VISA and MasterCard, is active in the system of 1xBet. Electronic wallets, like Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, bitcoin, OK Pay, ecoPayz, are also available. Services like ePay.bg and paysafecard are also available, as well as the bank transfer method. There are several more ways to deposit funds, but they are not so popular.

In absolutely every available method the transfer is done immediately; an exception makes the bank transfer method, which takes around five days.

There is no tax for each of the methods. For most deposit services the minimum amount you can deposit is €1!

Only the bank transfer differs because with it you need to deposit at least €10.

How to withdraw money from your account at 1xbet?
Withdrawing funds can also be done in several different ways that we already have mentioned with depositing, but not all of them apply to withdrawals! Withdrawing with bank card is active, the transfer does not have taxes, and the process takes about 2 to 5 days.

With electronic wallets the situation is slightly different. The transfer is done within about 15 minutes, and it also does not have taxes. For funds withdrawals you can use the services of Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, bitcoin, ecoPayz, and paysafecard.

You can also withdraw funds from your account at 1xBet with bank transfer. With this method, however, you will have to wait about 5 days for the transaction, but you do not owe any commission.

With bank transfer, you can request a withdrawal of a minimum amount of €10, while with all other methods the minimum that can be withdrawn is €2!

The opportunities which 1xBet offers are various. The service you choose to use is entirely your decision, and it all depends on which method you prefer to use. You are now ready to deposit money with which you can place bets at the website of the bookmaker company of 1xBet, and then you already know how to withdraw your profits!

YOU CAN WITHDRAW MONEY FROM THE ACCOUNT ANY DAY ANY TIME EITHER WEEKEND OR MIDNIGHT

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Money ....easily With The Best Sport Bookie by niceguy555: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Nice one. But why do 1xbet not give bonus on games no matter the odds accumulated. Other bookies gives bonus which boost winning amount but 1xbet doesn't give. Why?
Re: How I Made Money ....easily With The Best Sport Bookie by heskeyw(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2020
niceguy555:
Nice one. But why do 1xbet not give bonus on games no matter the odds accumulated. Other bookies gives bonus which boost winning amount but 1xbet doesn't give. Why?
Bonus is only given by naija bookie. Foreign bookies doesn't give bonus.

(1) (Reply)

Will Arsenal Shine Again? / PLEASE HELP!! Nairastake Are Fraudulent , How Can I Withdraw My Money From Them / Arsenal Fc Fans Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.