Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad (7933 Views)

LEGITTREASURE Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad / Naijapay Income Program Review: Scam Or Legit / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad by BaseGame: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-E_kPluzav6M/Wy38HBldRgI/AAAAAAAABfU/X2ZAO9J3d2QQbGEgWADbj4EsUgYdAiAegCLcBGAs/s1600/nnu%2BIncome%2BReview.png[/img]

Most of you must have heard of NNU. an Online program to make money. after many months of experience i have cool dwon and write a review about them. The good and Bad of NNU Income Program.

NNU is an online platform for earning especially for students. Today I will be reviewing Nnu Income Program. In this blog post, I will be telling you the good and bad of NNU income platform. N.I.P is a program aimed at dealing with financial problem of Nigerian citizens mostly for the youth, students, middle class and whoever sees it as a good opportunity to boost his or her financial status.

READ MORE: https://www.welytechblog.com.ng/2018/06/nnu-income-program.html
Re: NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad by Matent(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hi everyone... Read this detailed NNU Income Program Review before you join... Here in this review, I discussed the Dos and Don's, Pros and Cons to help you not make some fatal mistakes other people could not tell you.

Read the Detailed Review Here Now
Re: NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad by ovieromo(f): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Digital Marketing and Content Creation for persons and brands available at ImagineItInc

For more information visit http://www.imagineitincorporated.com.ng
Re: NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad by ofofomedia: 2:57am On Sep 27, 2018
I have over 20k but cannot withdraw

1 Like

Re: NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 27, 2018
ofofomedia:
I have over 20k but cannot withdraw
how did you manage to get up to that?
Re: NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad by ofofomedia: 4:44am On Oct 05, 2018
i hack am
dayo2me:
how did you manage to get up to that?
Re: NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2018
Don't invest if you haven't read this article on this blog very helpful information.

See link below in signature
Re: NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad by ahms12(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
I have 20k but can't withdraw
Re: NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad by Matoyoung(m): 5:58am On Nov 09, 2018
ahms12:
I have 20k but can't withdraw
with N20k in your account now you can request for payment during the payment processing period ok
Re: NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Please nairaland readers before you join, you will be surprised after reading this blog post>>>/3m460y

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is 1 Billion? / How To Fund Paypal / How To Re-Negotiate A Bad Bank Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.