Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

All You Need To Know About Mtn Russia 2018 World Cup Suprise Offer!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All You Need To Know About Mtn Russia 2018 World Cup Suprise Offer!!! (1878 Views)

Who Else Notice This About MTN / Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN / Watch The 2018 World Cup Live On Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Mtn Russia 2018 World Cup Suprise Offer!!! by temitofa(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2018
MTN Russia 2018 WORLD cup suprise offer is an offer that allows all MTN customers enjoy one (1) free minute for calls to all networks for every match the Nigerian national team wins or draws during the world cup.

I'm I Elegible For The Offer?
All MTN customers will enjoy this offer.

Do I Need To Opt in/Out?
You don't need to opt in to enjoy this offer.

How Do I Get The Offer?
You will start enjoying the 1 free minute ...30mins after the match if they win or draw the match.

When Will My Free Minute Expire?
The free minute is valid till 12pm of the following day after which your calls will be charged.

Can I Use For More Than A Call?
Yes. You will be able to accumulate your calls up to 60sec but from the 61st seconds your calls will be charged.

Can I Use The Bonus For International Calls?
� No, you will NOT be able to use the bonus for international calls.

How Do I Know If My Bonus Have Been Exhausted?
You will receive a start of call notification informing you about the free minute.

This is naija where football Lives�����

https://www.tellforceblog.com/2018/06/mtn-russia-2018-world-cup-suprise-offer.html

Re: All You Need To Know About Mtn Russia 2018 World Cup Suprise Offer!!! by Mustack: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2018
I noticed it yesterday
Re: All You Need To Know About Mtn Russia 2018 World Cup Suprise Offer!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
i haven't seen any message
Re: All You Need To Know About Mtn Russia 2018 World Cup Suprise Offer!!! by lilyheaven: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
I used mine yesterday
Re: All You Need To Know About Mtn Russia 2018 World Cup Suprise Offer!!! by Captaincamill: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 2 For Sale / Vernee T3 Pro, Who Is Currently Using This Phone? / Hisense F50 5G Arrives With A New 5G Chipset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.