Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN (4893 Views)

Who Else Notice This About MTN / What To Know About MTN Midnight Plan. / All You Need To Know About Mtn Russia 2018 World Cup Suprise Offer!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2020
MTN is one of the largest mobile network operator in Nigeria. How much do you know about this company?

These are the information you don't know about MTN:

1. It was formerly known as M-Cell

2. It is operating in Asia and European countries as well as in Africa.

3. It is the eight largest mobile network operator in the world.
4. It was founded in 1994.

5. Some of the countries MTN operates include Afghanistan, Yemen and Iran.

6. In 2008 Airtel tried to acquire MTN.

7. On 22nd October 2015, MTN emerged as the Most Admired and the Most Valuable African brand, valued at US$4,672m.
8. MTN sold it's Cyprus branch to Monaco Telecom for € 260 million in July 2018.

9. On 18th March 2010, it was amnouned that MTN signed a sponsorship deal with English football club Manchester United F.C.

10. Turkey's Turkcell in 2012 filed a $4.2 billion lawsuit in Washington, D.C, alleging the company used bribery to win a mobile licence in Iran that was first awarded to Turkcell.

Cc;lalalastical

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by toshibad(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2020
Dear all, I want to bring to your notice yet another scammer on WhatsApp who operates a WhatsApp TV, at first if you join his WhatsApp TV, he would post funny stuffs, but later on he would start advertising stuffs, like sales of apparels, codes that give you huge sum of data and other services.

Truth is that of you should patronize him, he'll send you the account to send money to and then claim that he didn't see the money, if you keep pressuring him, he'll then claim that he's just advertising for people and those people have blocked him. After a while, he'll prevent you from seeing his status and move on to other Victims.

I'll post his details here so that people would know he's a scammer to beware of:

Account details he gave to me to which I paid the sum of 3k into:
Pay 3k to this account 2131356898
Joel Eneojo Daniel
UBA Bank

Phone but he uses on WhatsApp
0810 *827 *6114
BlinkzTV

Also is his display picture on WhatsApp:

Before you all accuse me of trying to buy cheap data for just 3k, I'm currently working from home and my job consumes lots of data which would have been cushioned if I was in the office, and working at home shouldn't mean I should not be able to deliver my service appropriately, hence my reason for trying to buy so much data at a cheap rate.

Also note he also sells clothes, bags and other stuffs, all these are just to scam unsuspecting people.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by Vulcanheph(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2020
You didn't mention the most important fact of them all, Which is the fact that the Network's highest amount of Subscribers are in Nigeria approx. over 35% of their total amount of customers......MTN Has more customers in Nigeria than in south africa where the company was founded.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 07, 2020
Your smartphone today was called Cellphone or GSM phone in 2001.

M-Cell.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by danduchi(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2020
OP didn't include they're thieves from South Africa
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by eteebanky: 3:54pm On May 07, 2020
toshibad:
Dear all, I want to bring to your notice yet another scammer on WhatsApp who operates a WhatsApp TV, at first if you join his WhatsApp TV, he would post funny stuffs, but later on he would start advertising stuffs, like sales of apparels, codes that give you huge sum of data and other services.

Truth is that of you should patronize him, he'll send you the account to send money to and then claim that he didn't see the money, if you keep pressuring him, he'll then claim that he's just advertising for people and those people have blocked him. After a while, he'll prevent you from seeing his status and move on to other Victims.

I'll post his details here so that people would know he's a scammer to beware of:

Joel Eneojo Daniel
UBA Bank

0810 *827 *6114
BlinkzTV

Before you all accuse me of trying to buy cheap data for just 3k, I'm currently working from home and my job consumes lots of data which would have been cushioned if I was in the office, and working at home shouldn't mean I should not be able to deliver my service appropriately, hence my reason for trying to buy so much data at a cheap rate.

Also note he also sells clothes, bags and other stuffs, all these are just to scam unsuspecting people.

stupid scammers, God will forever punish him

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by MrTrend(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2020
Wow

Congratulations to them
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by Babawon1: 4:24pm On May 07, 2020
Hmmm. check my signature
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by Itzhandy: 4:27pm On May 07, 2020
Contact https:///2347084523237 for any China Pickups,Chinese Account,WeChat Pay,Alipay all available for instant pickup,Your Money Available in 60 Minutes � � Good Rate � �
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by HundHunter(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2020
danduchi:
OP didn't include they're thieves from South Africa

That's no secret. We all know Empty-Hen is a thief
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by jericco1(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2020
How are these secrets bawo? undecided
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by jericco1(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2020
eteebanky:

stupid scammers, God will forever punish him

They are smart not stupid.. the people that fall for it are the ones that are stupid

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by Karleb(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2020
Empty-hen
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by boman2014: 5:33pm On May 07, 2020
Monopoly lipsrsealed

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by RTSC: 6:34pm On May 07, 2020
You know America is a world most powerful nation when two non-American companies are suing themselves in America, for an alleged offence that did not take place on US soil and whose outcome would be legally binding outside US soil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by zedegit: 6:46pm On May 07, 2020
toshibad:
Dear all, I want to bring to your notice yet ...

I think you are the real scammer here.

10 000GB it wasn't enough but it also lasts for 12 months at a miserable #3000.
The implication is you wanted to pay #3000 only to access internet for the whole year!

Who does that?

Fear God small.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by DriggityDre: 7:04pm On May 07, 2020
toshibad:
Dear all, I want to bring to your notice yet another scammer..
Ah, 3k for 10,000 GB??

You for sabi na.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by edoairways: 7:13pm On May 07, 2020
Vulcanheph:
You didn't mention the most important fact of them all, Which is the fact that the Network's highest amount of Subscribers are in Nigeria approx. over 35% of their total amount of customers......MTN Has more customers in Nigeria than in south africa where the company was founded.
Nigeria has about 64 million subscribers compare to South Africa as at 31st December 2019

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by edoairways: 7:14pm On May 07, 2020
boman2014:
Monopoly lipsrsealed
There is no monopoly there. Glo offers cheap service likewise airtel
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by Daveedoo: 7:18pm On May 07, 2020
Better than airtel
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2020
zedegit:

I think you are the real scammer here.

10 000GB it wasn't enough but it also lasts for 12 months at a miserable #3000.
The implication is you wanted to pay #3000 only to access internet for the whole year!

Who does that?

Fear God small.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by Bahamas95(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2020
toshibad:

Joel Eneojo Daniel
UBA Bank

0810 *827 *6114
BlinkzTV

Both of you are scammers, the only difference is that he is smarter. Mugu fall guy man wack.

Abeg nor vex o, I just tell u my mind. If e pain you come beat me for house.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by osamz007: 9:24pm On May 07, 2020
Op u didn't include the their night sub not been able to download embarassed
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2020
Bahamas95:
Both of you are scammers, the only difference is that he is smarter. Mugu fall guy man wack.

Abeg nor vex o, I just tell u my mind. If e pain you come beat me for house.

grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2020
osamz007:
Op u didn't include the their night sub not been able to download embarassed

What error u get wen u try downloading ?.
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by DCMIX(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2020
[s]7. On 22nd October 2015, MTN emerged as the Most Admired and the Most Valuable African brand, valued at US$4,672m.
[/s]
Four thousand, six hundred and sevety two million dollars?
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:16am On May 08, 2020
DCMIX:
[s]7. On 22nd October 2015, MTN emerged as the Most Admired and the Most Valuable African brand, valued at US$4,672m.
[/s]
Four thousand, six hundred and sevety two million dollars?

Yes
Re: Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN by lukui: 10:26am On May 08, 2020
Even if you don't fear God before. When Mtn cut all the N100 that you loaded for extracool for just one minute call,

Small, small fear of God will be entering your heart little by little. Yeye network!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why is my android phone so slow in loading contacts / How To Create/ Open 2go Mobile Chat Account / Xiaomi's Flagship For 2021, The MI 11 Is Out. (specs And Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.