Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) (52853 Views)

Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by kyella(f): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
these women Will suffer from Nigerians ...it sucks to be Dem right now... make Dem go meet Lola omotayo make she teach Dem coping mechanisms... let d battle begin
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Very big mistake, marrying sisters from the same parents. What do you expect? Of course they will always team up and share the same plans. We all know how mother/daughter in-law relationship is in Africa.
Sister Mary & Martha I dey hail o
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by chyammy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
neolboy:
Any woman that will come my way wey go make me forget my mother Holy Ghost fire destroy.

My mother will never labour in vain over me IJN

A big Amen to that
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by yoged(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kingdolo:
Ok, who is mamuzee twins?
never heard of them to be honest
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hawtbae:
May our kids not be the source of our sorrow. its painful to see fine kids with a somewhat wayward character. Anyways, I'm still looking for my Johnny.
am here babe.
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by danjalingo: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
They will have twins, they will be treated the same they treated their mother and mother-in-law. Karma is mean.
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hmm, Ukwuani bu ani eze?
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kingdolo:
Ok, who is mamuzee twins?

Indomie...
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Hmm

I beg which people be mamuzee twins them be musician?

Indomie 2
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yungwizzzy28:
Who are these mumu people nairaland is disturbng us with?

Indomie 3
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Like if you hearing of these mumzee twins abi na mumu zee for the first time

Indomie 4
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by xendra: 6:28am On Jun 24, 2018
ko40:
Fugly shapeless looking twin. which guy go kill him mama cos of dis kind things. awon smelos
kill yourself. they are happy
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by xendra: 6:34am On Jun 24, 2018
Munzy14:
Why do Africans blame someone for a loss of another. And daughter/Mother-in-laws take the bigger portions of blame.
Afrikaans are just sad people, always looking for somebody to blame for what's wrong with them. how will it be a woman's fault if a man doesn't know how to take care of his family? and are they the only children she has :-/ I know someone who also blamed her sister's husband for being the reason the dumb ass don't care about her family cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by stevio(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2018
To take pictures abroad dey make person fresh grin?
soberdrunk:
How can someone take pictures abroad and still No fresh!!!?? angry
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
teddynaijaboy:
Many people were left stunned yesterday after veteran Nigerian musician Daddy Showkey called out musical twin, Mamuzee for neglecting their mother for 17 years.

The very angry Daddy Showkey took to social media to call out singing duo, Mamuzee twins, for neglecting their mum until she died recently at Igando General Hospital in Lagos only for them to rush to social media to mourn her.

Daddy Showkey's allegation was recently backed by the sister of the twin, Augusta who is also the last child of the family.

Augusta, who was present during the old woman’s final hour, told Saturday Beats that their mother’s death was caused by the singing twins.

Augusta didn't stop at that as she also claimed the wives of the Mamuzee twin were also at fault for the neglect. She was quoted saying;

Tony and Andrew killed our mother. It is Mary and Martha that are doing this to them. All is not well, I saw what they posted on Instagram about our mother’s death. They do not even have her recent picture except the one I sent when our mother was in a coma.

The picture that they are posting online is the one my mother took after we just returned from Ghana in 1985.

Little is known till date about the wives of the Mamuzee twin. The two identical men got married to identical twin ladies named Mary and Martha.

The story behind the choice of their wives too is intriguing, as they said they made up their minds to get married to twins while in the secondary school. Andre said;

“When we were quite younger, we used to date different girls. Can you imagine, you are in the room with a girl and she is looking at you askance, asking if you are sure you are Akpos or Andos? It was crazy.

“Later, we actually wanted to get married to one girl, but it didn't work out and we then opted for twins. That is the fun of it, and in our house, there is no sadness.

Two sisters from the same house, there is no quarrel, no problem. We are both expectant fathers and we pray that when the children come, they will not be asking who their father is between us.”

See photos of the Mamuzee wives below;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/see-photos-of-mamuzee-twin-wives-accused-of-misleading-the-singers/

I'd rather DIVORCE my wife than let her make my mother cause me, or go to hell fire

The woman wey go mislead me....DEM NEVER BORN AM.....Nonsense
Quote me on this angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun / Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.