Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) (52825 Views)

Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by teddynaijaboy: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2018
Many people were left stunned yesterday after veteran Nigerian musician Daddy Showkey called out musical twin, Mamuzee for neglecting their mother for 17 years.

The very angry Daddy Showkey took to social media to call out singing duo, Mamuzee twins, for neglecting their mum until she died recently at Igando General Hospital in Lagos only for them to rush to social media to mourn her.

Daddy Showkey's allegation was recently backed by the sister of the twin, Augusta who is also the last child of the family.

Augusta, who was present during the old woman’s final hour, told Saturday Beats that their mother’s death was caused by the singing twins.

Augusta didn't stop at that as she also claimed the wives of the Mamuzee twin were also at fault for the neglect. She was quoted saying;

Tony and Andrew killed our mother. It is Mary and Martha that are doing this to them. All is not well, I saw what they posted on Instagram about our mother’s death. They do not even have her recent picture except the one I sent when our mother was in a coma.

The picture that they are posting online is the one my mother took after we just returned from Ghana in 1985.

Little is known till date about the wives of the Mamuzee twin. The two identical men got married to identical twin ladies named Mary and Martha.

The story behind the choice of their wives too is intriguing, as they said they made up their minds to get married to twins while in the secondary school. Andre said;

“When we were quite younger, we used to date different girls. Can you imagine, you are in the room with a girl and she is looking at you askance, asking if you are sure you are Akpos or Andos? It was crazy.

“Later, we actually wanted to get married to one girl, but it didn't work out and we then opted for twins. That is the fun of it, and in our house, there is no sadness.

Two sisters from the same house, there is no quarrel, no problem. We are both expectant fathers and we pray that when the children come, they will not be asking who their father is between us.”

See photos of the Mamuzee wives below;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/see-photos-of-mamuzee-twin-wives-accused-of-misleading-the-singers/

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by tehilah92(f): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2018
the poster below will react better

7 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by ko40(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Fugly shapeless looking twin. which guy go kill him mama cos of dis kind things. awon smelos

67 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Why do Africans blame someone for a loss of another. And daughter/Mother-in-laws take the bigger portions of blame.

30 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2018
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Kingdolo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ok, who is mamuzee twins?

48 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by ayoomoba1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Celestyn8213: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
I no fit talk.

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Ebios(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
tehilah92:
the poster below will react better
So that is d better reaction Abi?

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hmm

I beg which people be mamuzee twins them be musician?

6 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by marc55: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
there is always two side to a story... lets here from the twins first.

5 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Don’t tell me to go deeper during sex. Do you ever hear me say tighter?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Yungwizzzy28(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Who are these mumu people nairaland is disturbng us with?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Munzy14:
Why do Africans blame someone for a loss of another. And daughter/Mother-in-laws take the bigger portions of blame.

That is socialization.

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Some men are so stupid that they say "Yes" to everything their spouse says to them.

Any man who says "Yes" to everything his wife says is a fool.

15 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
No one gives you more respect like a person who has come to borrow money He will even great your dog "Hello Bobby, Hi five"

16 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Like if you hearing of these mumzee twins abi na mumu zee for the first time

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by neolboy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Any woman that will come my way wey go make me forget my mother Holy Ghost fire destroy.

My mother will never labour in vain over me IJN

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
lol,they wanted to marry a girl...........very funny

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Solowande(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
From the look of things, they may have been sleeping with each other wife's

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Hector09(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Religion ve done more harm than good, the world could ve be a better place without religion

2 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by 3coins(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kingdolo:
Ok, who is mamuzee twins?
You must be really young

9 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hmm....
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by 21savages: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
She's dead nw they'll rest kpata kpata..
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
ko40:
Fugly shapeless looking twin. which guy go kill him mama cos of dis kind things. awon smelos

Little boy, its called marriage little boy. Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder little boy, so try not to talk down on the looks of other people little boy. Someone who is ugly to you little boy would be beautiful to another you hear?

Notice how many times I called you "little boy"?

Its because your comment came across in that category. Do you not realise that other men may have dumped your mum for being fugly and shapeless and a smelo until your dad saw otherwise?

And if you are married other men could have dumped your wife for the same reason until you came along and other men would dump your sister for the same reason until one thinks and sees otherwise?

Speak with some sense please.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Whothecapfits: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
What concerns me? Next please!
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
cry
Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
How can someone take pictures abroad and still No fresh!!!?? angry

4 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
May our kids not be the source of our sorrow. its painful to see fine kids with a somewhat wayward character. Anyways, I'm still looking for my Johnny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Strange brothers. A part of this post says they wanted to marry one girl. Abi na me nor understand am?

4 Likes

Re: Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
gabazin080:
No one gives you more respect like a person who has come to borrow money He will even great your dog "Hello Bobby, Hi five"

Hahahahahahhahaha!!!! Kuku kee me!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) / Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.