Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Free Website Design For Your Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Free Website Design For Your Business (913 Views)

4 Lucky Businesses Will Get A Free Website. / Google Unviels Free Website With Free Google Listing / I`m Doing Free Website Design. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Website Design For Your Business by Obanimoh(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2010
Hello Business Owners,

I am a web designer and would like to give you the opportunity to have a free website built by me, free of charge!

Although I am receiving some web development work, I feel that I need to build my portfolio a bit more to show people what I can offer, build relationships with people and build upon my current skills. So if you would like a website designed to web standards, please contact me through this email address:

info@interlineng.com.

Please ensure you include name and nature of business in your message.

As I am doing this for free please don't ask me for a full blown website as that would be unfair. 5 pages maximum.

Regards,
Obanimoh
Re: Free Website Design For Your Business by Obanimoh(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2010
As much as I appreciate your response, please when you are contacting me for your FREE business website, include your business name, nature of business and any other information you wish to add to your website. You can send me your business profile if you have one. This will enable me complete your web design as soon as possible.

Email: info@interlineng.com.

Kind Regards
Obanimoh
Re: Free Website Design For Your Business by Macaulish(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2010
Thanks for the free site for my business. It was really impressive and wonderful. You have done a good job. I'll make sure i update you with details of the empty menus very soon. And i will also want to have the gimeltechintl.org/com as the domain name.
Thanks.
Re: Free Website Design For Your Business by Krosslife(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2010
Thanks for the free site for my business. It was really impressive and wonderful. You have done a good job. I'll make sure i update you with details of the empty menus very soon. And i will also want to have the gimeltechintl.org/com as the domain name.
Thanks.
Re: Free Website Design For Your Business by Obanimoh(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2010
Hello business owners,

There is still space for FREE website for your business. Send your business details to info@interlineng.com. You will have your website completed within 24 hours of receiving your information.

Warm Regards
Re: Free Website Design For Your Business by OnyeBabe1(f): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2010
@poster, your own website is not innovative and it is not well planned with regards to the distribution of information but it is okay. Okay is not good enough if you want others to patronise you, it should be awesome.
Re: Free Website Design For Your Business by Obanimoh(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2010
@Onye, thank you for the concern.
Re: Free Website Design For Your Business by usherroyal(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ obamid. hello the poster of free biz website please how can you help me too? you can reach me @ usherroyal@yahoo.com
Re: Free Website Design For Your Business by Obanimoh(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2010
usherroyal, send name and nature of your business to info@interlineng.com. Your website will be ready asap.
Re: Free Website Design For Your Business by Obanimoh(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
Your business website design is still available for free. Take advantage of it! Visit http://www.interlineng.com and if you like what you see, ask for your own. It is free.

Send name and nature of your business to info@interlineng.com.

(1) (Reply)

2013 CALENDAR !!! / LPFO Allocation!!!! / Women Jewelries How Good To Invest 5,000 Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.