Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin (14943 Views)

Where To Discover New Nigerian Fashion Brands, Get The Best Style/beauty Tips / Look Fabulous With These Fashion/beauty Tips / 10 Korean Beauty Tips Black Women Should Look Out For This 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by sweetrace(f): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tomatoes are good for the skin, but it makes the skin hypersensitive to the sun. If you'll use it as a beauty treatment, you must get some sunscreen.
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by folake4u(f): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
You forgot to add Tumeric !

Ah turmeric is BAE! Natural makeup and skin lightening ingredient. cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by Lalas247(f): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
folake4u:

Yes dear. How are you hope you are doing well
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by mattsvibes: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
You forgot to add Tumeric !
U WAN BLEACH
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by Lalas247(f): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
mattsvibes:

U WAN BLEACH
It gets rid of dark circles under the eye and also acne scars.... not for bleaching
Me like my brown skin cheesy
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by GetCofOProperty: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Interesting facts & guides
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by Ndkings1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Do you know how scarce and expensive tomato is now
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by folake4u(f): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
Yes dear. How are you hope you are doing well

I'm fine oh, you?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by nkhay(f): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
folake4u:

How is it used as makeup and skin lightner pls?
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by folake4u(f): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
nkhay:

How is it used as makeup and skin lightner pls?

You can use turmeric as a skin lightener either with the oil(faster results), or soap or cream. Or do the DIY method mixing it with cream and honey.
There are turmeric soaps and creams in the superstore, supermarkets but it's very expensive since its a natural product.

Don't forget turmeric can be used as replacement for curry when the latter isn't available smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by Lalas247(f): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2018
folake4u:

I'm fine oh, you?

cheesy
same here ... just chilling
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by Lalas247(f): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2018
folake4u:

You can use turmeric as a skin lightener either with the oil(faster results), or soap or cream. Or do the DIY method mixing it with cream and honey.
There are turmeric soaps and creams in the superstore, supermarkets but it's very expensive since its a natural product.

Don't forget turmeric can be used as replacement for curry when the latter isn't available smiley.

yes it tones the skin ...doesn't give the bkwaxhing effect or dark patches cause no chemical is involved.
potatoe too works well... for elbows ...knees.... etc and lemon too.
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by Dayzzy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

yes it tones the skin ...doesn't give the bkwaxhing effect or dark patches cause no chemical is involved.
how can you use potato to clear spots?
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by folake4u(f): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Yes dear, I don't ever allow turmeric to finish in my house cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by folake4u(f): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lalas247:
same here ... just chilling
j

Good to know dear.

How's our bearded nigga cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by Lalas247(f): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
folake4u:
j

Good to know dear.

How's our bearded nigga cheesy
He is working today o.... niqqa works too much grin
Should be home later in the night ....
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by folake4u(f): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2018
Lalas247:
He is working today o.... niqqa works too much grin Should be home later in the night ....

Awwnnnnn cheesy.
How cute.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2018
folake4u:

Awwnnnnn cheesy.

How cute.
Bae do you have d NL app on ur phone? I downloaded it but its not working properly. Want to be sure its not just my phone
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by nkhay(f): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
folake4u:

Many thanks smiley
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by folake4u(f): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
nkhay:

Many thanks smiley

You're welcome B smiley
Re: Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin by folake4u(f): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Bae do you have d NL app on ur phone? I downloaded it but its not working properly. Want to be sure its not just my phone

I had it before and it was crappy so I deleted it. I don't think it's your phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hottest Nigerian Male Models Ever / Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" / Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.