Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (237712 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2020
froshroy:
Do you have an idea how much it will cost me? iPhone X
itshould cost about 10k
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2020
obojememe:
i didn’t get d mail,
you sent a mail and i replied you,if you can drop your contact so i can reach you
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by bignwa(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
please how do i backup my whatsapp chat on my android and restore on iphone im selling off the android and wont like to lose my chats.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
bignwa:
please how do i backup my whatsapp chat on my android and restore on iphone im selling off the android and wont like to lose my chats.
it's not possible, apple only allows back ups to icloud hence you can't retrieve files from another cloud service
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by mecuzee(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2020
Lanretoye pls I need your contact
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2020
mecuzee:
Lanretoye pls I need your contact
reply your mail sir.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by revcompaty(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good afternoon ouse, happy independence.
Please what could have gone wrong? I recently changed an i7 battery to the iCloud locked type and after fixing battery, both touch ID and home button stopped working.
Any possible fix?

Cc: cupid4ig,
chuksvoice,
Lanretoye,
humblesteve,
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
revcompaty:
Good afternoon ouse, happy independence.
Please what could have gone wrong? I recently changed an i7 battery to the iCloud locked type and after fixing battery, both touch ID and home button stopped working.
Any possible fix?

Cc: cupid4ig,
chuksvoice,
Lanretoye,
humblesteve,
ur engineer messed it up
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Harrykn: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
I still don't have a phone till today. Thanks for consideration
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2020
cupid4ig:
ur engineer messed it up
sorry about that,the home button flex might have been ripped,replace the home button flex(requires little expertise tho),or replace the screen cos it will come with another home button flex.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by revcompaty(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2020
cupid4ig:
ur engineer messed it up

Dayum!!

Pls what's the way to get this fixed?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ShegsA(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
There are specialized applications that do this but you have to pay for them. I did this in January (transferring my WhatsApp chats from Samsung A50 to iPhone 6 using Dr.Fone and though I couldn’t search through old chats at least I could see the chats.

I used the cracked version then which no longer works and it was a long and tiring process!

bignwa:
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ShegsA(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please I have an iPhone 7 that always displays “No Service” even when a SIM card is installed. How can I fix this?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by iambakay(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello please can someone here help me , I got this uk used iphone xs max lately , suddenly it became unresponsive while I was using it although the side buttons functions properly so I was able to turn it off and it was still unresponsive , then I moved to hard reset which also didn't do anything , so I proceeded to restoring and upgrading the iOS version to the latest iOS , all these processes didn't work .
Now I headed straight to the phone technician and I was told it was the screen , the screen was changed and it worked fine at that time , few hours after getting it became unresponsive again .
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
iambakay:
Hello please can someone here help me , I got this uk used iphone xs max lately , suddenly it became unresponsive while I was using it although the side buttons functions properly so I was able to turn it off and it was still unresponsive , then I moved to hard reset which also didn't do anything , so I proceeded to restoring and upgrading the iOS version to the latest iOS , all these processes didn't work .
Now I headed straight to the phone technician and I was told it was the screen , the screen was changed and it worked fine at that time , few hours after getting it became unresponsive again .
you can still return the screen,it’s always advisable to get a follow come screen,it works perfectly without glitch
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Vikzz(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Lanretoye:
from what i am seeing here i think the camera is good enough,unless you have to reset the camera settings.only if the camera lens is causing it to blur then you need to change the camera.i don’t think the board has any camera fault.

The new camera on my phone also the front facing one is not good it whitens most times with too much exposure
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2020
Vikzz:

The new camera on my phone also the front facing one is not good it whitens most times with too much exposure
i don’t understand you,message me on whatsapp.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ShegsA(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please I need help here. Abeg ejoor. Thank you!

ShegsA:
Please I have an iPhone 7 that always displays “No Service” even when a SIM card is installed. How can I fix this?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 3:12am On Oct 04, 2020
ShegsA:

try factory resetting it,if it doesn't work then it's wifi only and there's no repair
It'll work as a normal iphone except you can't use a sim on it
Just get a side phone for calls and a portable mifi for data

It's most likely a baseband issue

Check out this site and if it doesn't work it's definitely is one

https://www.ismash.com/blogs/news-reviews/my-iphone-wont-recognise-my-sim-card-how-to-fix
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by VERTEX1: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2020
ShegsA:

I am passing through the same thing with my iphone 6plus.

First answer this question before my judgement, did you work on any of the hardware component.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Flytime: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
VERTEX1:

I am passing through the same thing with my iphone 6plus.

First answer this question before my judgement, did you work on any of the hardware component.

it can't be fixed forget it except you will send it for repair abroad and it might cost x2 of the amount you bought it

It's probably base band issue

Check out this site and if it doesn't work then it's definitely is one

https://www.ismash.com/blogs/news-reviews/my-iphone-wont-recognise-my-sim-card-how-to-fix
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by froshroy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lanretoye:
itshould cost about 10k
To change the whole camera or replace the camera glass? Your location
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2020
froshroy:
To change the whole camera or replace the camera glass? Your location
to change the back camera,if anything is wrong with the camera glass it will be obvious.check my sig for my nos,my office is at ikeja
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Nesco244(m): 3:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Lanretoye:
7plus icloud battery is 4k here,your touch id only gets damaged if care is not taken in the process of screen disassemble,however it is still fixable even at that.

Please my IPhone 6 is writing Touch ID not activated, how can I fix it? Where can it be done properly and how much can it cost me?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Nesco244:

Please my IPhone 6 is writing Touch ID not activated, how can I fix it? Where can it be done properly and how much can it cost me?
try to put he home button in another screen and see if it works,if it doesn’t i guess the touch id is gone.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by patjane(f): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please i need help..my iPad Air is stuck on apple logo, what’s the solution cry cry?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
patjane:
Please i need help..my iPad Air is stuck on apple logo, what’s the solution cry cry?
coonect to computer and restore
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by jeff1607(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
is there any way I can download a file on PC and put it on my iPhone and later transfer it to another PC without the use of a software? The same way Android does it?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Shezkid01(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello guys can I update my iPhone 7 to the newest IOS and I won’t have problem with it?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Shezkid01:
Hello guys can I update my iPhone 7 to the newest IOS and I won’t have problem with it?
wait for more reviews.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by 2NDLieutenant(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
2NDLieutenant:
i cant video call on Whatsapp on my iphone 7 plus
its icloud locked but was bypassed
how can i solve this please
anyone?
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Lanretoye(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
patjane:
if apple logo goes off and on then it’s software issue but if it stays for more than 10secs,it’s hard ware issue.i can fix that for you anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (202) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.