Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Actress Chika Ike Thrown Into Mourning Over The Loss Of Her Best Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chika Ike Thrown Into Mourning Over The Loss Of Her Best Gift (698 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / Stunning New Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Chika Ike Thrown Into Mourning Over The Loss Of Her Best Gift by faseblex(f): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2018

Actress Chika Ike has been thrown into mourning following the death of her beloved dog,Reese..She revealed the pup had been with her for 12 years.

She wrote:

You were my best gift for 12years , you have been there during my highs and my lows, although I understand that nothing lasts forever but it hurts . Miss you soooo much ��. RIP Reese

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_PNJT_NvTT0/Wy5e7NgDzFI/AAAAAAAAEQ8/02jBqeKiZdoNZ0FM7jzhbzvLKin0gvoXgCLcBGAs/s320/fff.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-sA_8kYWvFCk/Wy5e7HQv4II/AAAAAAAAEQ4/5Hu6mcuS1moiztybYa5gDi3iJl6bxafYACLcBGAs/s320/aa.jpg[/img]

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/actress-chika-ike-thrown-into-mourning.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Actress Chika Ike Thrown Into Mourning Over The Loss Of Her Best Gift by AntiWailer: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Actress Chika Ike Thrown Into Mourning Over The Loss Of Her Best Gift by Agbgift(f): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Chika Ike Thrown Into Mourning Over The Loss Of Her Best Gift by swiz123(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ishilove can relate better.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Thrown Into Mourning Over The Loss Of Her Best Gift by weyreypey: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
swiz123:
With that ekuke mastiff?
Re: Actress Chika Ike Thrown Into Mourning Over The Loss Of Her Best Gift by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
weyreypey:

With that ekuke mastiff?
My Ekuke warrior served me for 16 years. Don't laugh at a person's pain

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Thrown Into Mourning Over The Loss Of Her Best Gift by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
swiz123:
Seriously cry
Re: Actress Chika Ike Thrown Into Mourning Over The Loss Of Her Best Gift by weyreypey: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ishilove:

My Ekuke warrior served me for 16 years. Don't laugh at a person's pain
Hmmmm apologies... Some marriages don't even last for 16 months.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Thrown Into Mourning Over The Loss Of Her Best Gift by Munzy14(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lol, I don't want to say anything before feminists/pet lovers will arrive. Focusing on Mexico match.

(1) (Reply)

R.kelly’s Ex-wife Andrea Kelly Says He Is ‘definitely A Monster’ In New Intervie / Davido Producer Kiddominat Buys A Porsche Panamera / Black Panther’s Shuri To Get Her Comic Book From Nigerian Writer Nnedi Okorafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.