Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,582 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Experience With Konga - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With Konga (335 Views)

Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia And Konga Are All SCAM!! / Make Money With Konga 2022 / Ulesson: Former Konga Owner Sim Shagaya Launches Edtech Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Konga by Efrithin(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
I found Konga while going through a friends blog and she went on and on about how awesome the company is – competitive prices, on-time delivery, etc. At first I was like “yeah right”, but due to my 9-5er life, I decided to try it out and I was A-M-A-Z-E-D at the variety of products being offered. They even had a beauty corner, soooo COOL!!!

Konga Homepage Top

Konga Homepage Bottom
Konga stocks items such as mobiles, electronics, computers, watches, beauty and personal care, baby toys and kids, home appliances, books, movies, games and consoles, offices and schools, groceries and household, etc. While going through the Konga site, I saw an item that reminded me of my friends wedding (which was the next day). I hadn’t bought a gift, so I quickly placed an order and had two delivery slot options: 12pm-3pm and 3pm-6pm. I selected the former, and decided to pay on delivery. I got a call and a mail 10mins later from Konga to confirm my purchase. At exactly 1:30pm, my order was right in-fro Jumia. me. No story, no excuse. Impossible right? NOT!!!

My order

Konga deliveryman
Then, I found out I could even pay with my ATM card. Like seriously, Naija is improving oh! I was so overwhelmed with joy, I quickly opened a Konga account and did thorough browsing of everything they had. I ordered my skincare products, lip glosses, powder etc. There’s a 7 day return policy(on most items) and free installation too. Also, the prices are about the same with Jumia.
At the moment, Konga ships to most parts of Nigeria. Hopefully they’ll continue to expand as last year they only operated in Lagos.
Like Konga reps say, they are obsessed with great customer service and our happiness is their prime objective. They’ve definitely made me a happy bunny!
Who else out there is a konga addict like me?
[url]
www.efrithin..com[/url]
Re: My Experience With Konga by SUPERPACK: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
bunch of criminals buy a product of 5k and pay delivery fee of 7k, total 12k for a product of 5k.

(1) (Reply)

ABUAD: 2018 Post-utme Screening Date Has Been Announced / Please Advice Needed Urgently / Ready To Be Most-sought After ICT Professional? Get Started With This Free Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.