Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia And Konga Are All SCAM!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia And Konga Are All SCAM!! (394 Views)

Make Money With Konga 2022 / Ulesson: Former Konga Owner Sim Shagaya Launches Edtech Startup / My Experience With Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia And Konga Are All SCAM!! by Chinenyemirian(f): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia and Konga are all SCAM!!

Is this true ?

A stupid question right ? Yes, it is

Till today, many Nigerians still see affiliate marketing as a scam. A business module that has made Jeff Bezoz billions of dollars today.

Anything that has to do with making money online... We don't want to hear peem! about it PATHETIC!

Affiliate Marketing that is making students like me 6-figures, 7-figures and some 8-figures richer is what many still see as a lie.

So many things have changed, the world is going global... It is more easier to make money online like never before.

Considering how bad Nigeria economy is at the moment...

You need an extra source of income.

I still wonder how a man with a 40k salary with family to feed is still able to take care of his family.

Even me... 40k won't be enough for me to take care of myself in a month not to talk of a family person.

But here's the gist...

Having taught over 200 persons the concept of affiliate marketing in the last 6 editions

I have decided to hold ANOTHER FREE WEBINAR CLASS...

Yes, it's free, you won't have to pay me.

Come, let me show you what to do, to earn 6-figures and above with affiliate marketing with the use of your smartphone.

Remember... You don't risk anything.

Having an extra source of income alongside your 9-5 job is a gift, I tell you.

This WEBINAR CLASS is for those who have no clue what affiliate marketing is all about not for affiliates.

I'm willing to take you by your hand and walk you through the part of affiliate marketing.

But...

You have to be ready and I must see seriousness too.

Sad part is...

I can't teach everybody

I only need 50 persons afterward no more.

Class holds this weekend 8pm.
Re: Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia And Konga Are All SCAM!! by Chinenyemirian(f): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
To join my class send me a text on WhatsApp indicating more [07058783420]
Chinenyemirian:

Is this true ?

Till today, many Nigerians still see affiliate marketing as a scam. A business module that has made Jeff Bezoz billions of dollars today.

Anything that has to do with making money online... We don't want to hear peem! about it PATHETIC!

Affiliate Marketing that is making students like me 6-figures, 7-figures and some 8-figures richer is what many still see as a lie.

So many things have changed, the world is going global... It is more easier to make money online like never before.

I still wonder how a man with a 40k salary with family to feed is still able to take care of his family.

Even me... 40k won't be enough for me to take care of myself in a month not to talk of a family person.

But here's the gist...

Having taught over 200 persons the concept of affiliate marketing in the last 6 editions

Come, let me show you what to do, to earn 6-figures and above with affiliate marketing with the use of your smartphone.

This WEBINAR CLASS is for those who have no clue what affiliate marketing is all about not for affiliates.

I'm willing to take you by your hand and walk you through the part of affiliate marketing.

But...

Sad part is...

I can't teach everybody

Re: Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia And Konga Are All SCAM!! by Chinenyemirian(f): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
And Yes, anyone can do affiliate marketing
Chinenyemirian:
To join my class send me a text on WhatsApp indicating more [07058783420]
Re: Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia And Konga Are All SCAM!! by Chinenyemirian(f): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
If you haven't joined my class you're missing out on a lot of money
Chinenyemirian:

Is this true ?

But here's the gist...

But...

Sad part is...

I can't teach everybody

Re: Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia And Konga Are All SCAM!! by Chinenyemirian(f): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Don't miss out on this life changing opportunity, send me a DM now to know more about affiliate marketing.
Chinenyemirian:

Is this true ?

But here's the gist...

But...

Sad part is...

I can't teach everybody

Re: Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia And Konga Are All SCAM!! by Chinenyemirian(f): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2023
Yesterday's webinar was massive!

I held my webinar as promise and over were interested in starting affiliate marketing and few got started ASAP

What're you waiting for ?

Send that WhatsApp message now!!

Chinenyemirian:

Is this true ?

But here's the gist...

But...

Sad part is...

I can't teach everybody

Re: Amazon, Clickbank, Jumia And Konga Are All SCAM!! by Chinenyemirian(f): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ta da! I got more than expected and I'm going to expand my class to more amazing 20 persons, if interested send in a WhatsApp message [07058783420]

Chinenyemirian:

Is this true ?

But here's the gist...

But...

Sad part is...

I can't teach everybody

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Philosophy As A Method Of Reflective Thinking / Zumunta Scholarship For Northern Students / How To Get $400 Worth Of Airdrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.