Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf (421 Views)

Evolution Vs. God Uncensored — Expanded And Updated | Full Movie / See The Verse In The Bible That Said God Has Strength Of "Unicorn" (WTF!) / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf by BigBashiru: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
The tortuous monster Christian God lied to us initially that hell was created for Satan (note that it was also God that made Satan). But dat was only a cover up that hides how wicked God truly is. It was Isaiah in Isaiah 5:14 that revealed by the spirit of God that hell is expanding itself to contain Christians (Israel).

This wicked rubbish never ceases to amaze me....

Unless ur in the remnant chosen by God, ur going to hell.
Re: HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf by spartan117(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
To all those who have an ear to hear : Belief in the Lord Jesus Christ today, and confess him as your Lord and saviour that you might be saved.

1 Like

Re: HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf by BigBashiru: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
spartan117:
To all those who have an ear to hear : Belief in the Lord Jesus Christ today, and confess him as your Lord and saviour that you might be saved.
The same Jesus dat will roast u for eternity.....
Re: HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf by BigBashiru: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
The same Christian God dat approves all manner of wickedness against us.
Unless ur in the remnant u are going to hell
Re: HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf by BigBashiru: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
God doesn't mean well for unless ur the remnant preserved and chosen from d foundation of the world. The less WILL be tortured in the divinely approved torture chamber.
Re: HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf by spartan117(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
BigBashiru:

The same Jesus dat will roast u for eternity.....
He said in his word "today if you hear his voice, Harden not your heart"

Receive the father's love into your heart today and you will receive the peace that passes all understanding.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

1 Like

Re: HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf by BigBashiru: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
spartan117:

He said in his word "today if you hear his voice, Harden not your heart"

Receive the father's love into your heart today and you will receive the peace that passes all understanding.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
The Bible says no one can come to me unless d father which has sent me draw him. Christianity approves all kinds of wicked bs against us like demonic clothes foods etc then blames us
Re: HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf by Butterflyleo: 5:56am On Jun 24, 2018
BigBashiru:

The Bible says no one can come to me unless d father which has sent me draw him. Christianity approves all kinds of wicked bs against us like demonic clothes foods etc then blames us

I will say you are indeed CONFUSED!

1 Like

Re: HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf by spartan117(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2018
BigBashiru:

I don't know where you got these convictions from, neither do I care to. What's important is this: Belief in the Lord Jesus Christ and confess him as your Lord while you still have time.
Re: HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf by BigBashiru: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Are u a fool? Isaiah5:14 says hell.has expanded itself to contain professing christians. U will burn in hell.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A MUST For Jesus To Die On The Cross? / "If You Are A Lesbian, God Will Give You A Flat Nyash!!!"---pastor John Hagee / Catholic Nun Demands Bishop’ S Resignation After Repeatedly Raping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.