Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland (53960 Views)

'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab / Game Of Thrones Stars Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged / Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gammfreak:
M happy for them, I hope she won't get jealous when Tagerean girl and snow have sex in season 8
I thought the sex scenes are stimulated hence they are fake?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by makavelli47(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
[Hahahahahaquote author=holicalpha post=68765075]Apparently Jon Snow Now knows something...

Ygrite : "what you did with you tongue, is that what Lords do to their ladies in the west? "

Jon Snow : "I don't know, I just wanted to kiss you there that's all. "

Moral of the story....

If you tongue her then you'll definitely wife her � [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by hekkyboi: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rikidony:

dude stop wasting ur money buying recicle movies from naija vendors.

go to o2tvseries.com and download game of thrones from beginning to the end.

dont complain of data, get an Airtel sim sub for their night plan for just 25# and thank me letter

pls what is the code for the airtel subscription?
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Rikidony(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
hekkyboi:
pls what is the code for the airtel subscription?
*312#
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Lsofdk(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mariinee:
We are trying to recreate something. That's the only perfect cave. grin
sad

How will you know if I take you to the wrong cave grin
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by IAmKinging(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Inasmuch as I congratulate you Mr. Snow, remember Winter Is Coming; beware of the White Walkers!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Litmus: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Humility017:

just look at how simple the wedding was planned and arranged. and imagine if both were Nigerians.

I think Africans really need to work on themselves

Nigerian weddings are fab and Nigerians should be proud, the world could learn from it

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lsofdk:

sad

How will you know if I take you to the wrong cave grin
I know the route. undecided
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Evince(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
TissuePaper:
Fine boys usually marry not so fine girls..who else noticed undecided

Who says that lady is not too fine last. Her part made her look that way
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Lsofdk(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mariinee:
I know the route. undecided
Oh sad then I'll have to arrange to fly us there cheesy
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Peter5694:
you know notin Jon Snow grin grin

Ohhhh wait... Was she d lady that was telling him " you know nothing" If it is, na wow be dat ooo.
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by KingLennon(m): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2018
SlyCharlie:

Yes!
That's the idea..
Do not miss any..
I repeat, do not miss any
Ok bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by KingLennon(m): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Onyenna:

Real name is Sophie Turner... She's 22yrs.... Twitter handle: @SophieT
Thank u man....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Buffalowings3(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
opera1:
@Op; It's "Tie The Knot" & not "Tie the know."

I think it was an "Auto-Error" pls do d needful b4 Elders wake up diz morning.

Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by Nature8(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2019
Jumkye:
Theirs was a wedding forged in Westeros.

Yes, my favourite couple in the world after Meghan and Harry officially tied the knot today after years of dating.

Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie, Game of Thrones stars got married Saturday in Aberdeen, Scotland.

CNN reports that Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Peter Dinklage and other co-stars were in attendance.

They announced their engagement in September in The Times of London.

Daily Mail also added that Rose, 31, was a vision as she headed into the chapel on the arm of her father clad in a billowing white gown with a lace bodice and intricately beaded veil that she secured upon her tousled auburn hair.

https://araba.com.ng/2018/06/kit-harington-and-rose-leslie-tie-the-know-in-scotland/

My favorites actor and actress cheesy
Re: Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland by TissuePaper: 6:20pm On May 29, 2019
Olenyi why are u liking my post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.